Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Screenshots of the stats on blueskull and golden remington uploaded i also uploaded neon and neon's modifications.
    I uploaded some of the screenshots twice due to server lag on imgur.com and i double clicked save
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    Each of these guns are unique and arent like each other at all the stats lie big time.
    Blue skull has chemical treated bullets which when shot on someone their crosshairs goes crazy which is awesome when ur 1st shot doesnt kill.
    The reason neon is more op then blueskull is due to the reinforcement mod. It gives it alot more bullets per fire then blueskull.
    It doenst have chemical treated bullets though.
    And lastly the golden remington is the worse out of the 3 i think. it does have same dmg and 1 more bullet but the rof is super slow not even kidding

Also @windstrukt my phone is out of power so i can check my skype until it recharges just come ingame when u ready to start testing guns
    Also ill use full iyan and do a 10-40meter test on all 3 remingtons
    Last edited by demon204; 01-02-2014 at 09:44 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Ok so me and wind did some dmg tests with the 3 guns. He has them on video but he doesnt know how to blur our ign or our chat so we gonna upload the videos of rof testing and 20 meter testing on all 3 guns tomorrow.
    Anyways im just gonna tell u the differences. No golden doesnt have same dmg the stats lie its way worse it takes 3-5 body hits to kill 20 meters and its rof is way slower. Blue skull take 2 body hits from 20 meters. Neon unmodded takes about same amount of hits as golden. With mods it takes 2 same as bs. What different between blueskull and neon is that neon has 9 bullets when u mod it with reinforcement barrel and blueskull has 8. Also blueskull's bullets are closer together then neon when shot from a far range. So i think blueskull is the best overall range wise. These test were all done via full iyan gear. So tests might vary against others without iyan gear. Anyways good night hope this helps people get a better understanding of these 3 guns
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Also @windstrukt want to do a dmg test on neon,golden remington and blue skull with me? My recorder sucks and i cant record without lagging like crazy ingame so im gonna need u to record lol.
    P.s. golden doesnt have 1 more dmg then blue skull ill post screen shots in a little while.
    I also want to test fn tps with these since i believe it more op then bs in terms of dmg just less acc more recoil and slower rof
    I'm just saying Golden Remington 870 gives more damage because after you kill a player with it it gives plus one damage, so after that happened this shotgun will give 91 damage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ok so me and wind did some dmg tests with the 3 guns. He has them on video but he doesnt know how to blur our ign or our chat so we gonna upload the videos of rof testing and 20 meter testing on all 3 guns tomorrow.
    Anyways im just gonna tell u the differences. No golden doesnt have same dmg the stats lie its way worse it takes 3-5 body hits to kill 20 meters and its rof is way slower. Blue skull take 2 body hits from 20 meters. Neon unmodded takes about same amount of hits as golden. With mods it takes 2 same as bs. What different between blueskull and neon is that neon has 9 bullets when u mod it with reinforcement barrel and blueskull has 8. Also blueskull's bullets are closer together then neon when shot from a far range. So i think blueskull is the best overall range wise. These test were all done via full iyan gear. So tests might vary against others without iyan gear. Anyways good night hope this helps people get a better understanding of these 3 guns
    Ok thanks for the information could i test it with you and windstrukt?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    I'm just saying Golden Remington 870 gives more damage because after you kill a player with it it gives plus one damage, so after that happened this shotgun will give 91 damage.
    You do realize that that +1 damage stacking is only exclusive to the jackpot mega capsule guns right? (Ex: Corvus, X-plorer, Firebird)
    The +1 thing next to the gun literally only means +1 AMMO. Mega capsule guns would be op if they all had the damage stacking effect. I have all of the season 1 and 3 mega capsule guns and only Firebird/Corvus has the damage stacking effect. Stats on the golden remington are bs. Wind's and Demon's test results already prove it. Also, you added me on skype and I have no idea why.
    Last edited by pandahaho; 01-03-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by pandahaho View Post
    You do realize that that +1 damage stacking is only exclusive to the jackpot mega capsule guns right? (Ex: Corvus, X-plorer, Firebird)
    The +1 thing next to the gun literally only means +1 AMMO. Mega capsule guns would be op if they all had the damage stacking effect. I have all of the season 1 and 3 mega capsule guns and only Firebird/Corvus has the damage stacking effect. Stats on the golden remington are bs. Wind's and Demon's test results already prove it. Also, you added me on skype and I have no idea why.
    I know i published this on the wrong thread but anyway @demon204 can i test it with you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    how much do you want for it ? xD

Thanks
    I tested it already but i cant blur our names out of video. I tried using sony vega since i know u can blur with it but it seems that it cant open the file format of the videos since they were recorded avi.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I tested it already but i cant blur our names out of video. I tried using sony vega since i know u can blur with it but it seems that it cant open the file format of the videos since they were recorded avi.
    ok no problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Pointman: AKS-74U Desmodus, MP7A1 Altan, Golden Remington 870 ( it has the same status has Blue Skull, but Golden remington 870 has one more ammo), SR-2M Veresk, PPSh-41 Dao, Striker12
    Riffleman: FG-42 Sumire, Assault Kobra 200, Robinson XCR, MG4KE
    Sniper: FR-F2 Neon, DSR-1 Altan, PGM.338 Freedom, VSS
    Pistols: Desert Urushi, FMG9, TMP
    Knifes: Field Knife, Boa Kukri (7 days)
    Level: Master Sargent 4th Class

All these weapons are permanent...

And i'm also willing to trade this acc for another...
    I'm also trading this acc for an acc with Corvus III (must have Corvus III) , X-Plorer or TPG-1 Firebird with some more weapons... xD
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-04-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Pointman: AKS-74U Desmodus, MP7A1 Altan, Golden Remington 870 ( it has the same status has Blue Skull, but Golden remington 870 has one more ammo), SR-2M Veresk, PPSh-41 Dao, Striker12

/Bump
    I selling/trading this acc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    /Bump
    I selling/trading this acc
    vouch just traded anotehr acc with him yesterday. i went first
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by [RAPGOD]EMINEM View Post
    vouch just traded anotehr acc with him yesterday. i went first
    Thanks bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Bump Bump Bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

@Ameer, @Predator, please close this thread, i'm not selling anymore!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast