Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Likelihood of being banned?

Whats the likelihood of being banned if you purchase something out of shop id 502/503? If you've been banned doing this, what did you purchase? And if not, what did you purchase?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Combat Arms Successful Trades
    Successfully Purchased LTG from Lunatic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've gotten almost all of my level 150 items from there for quite a few months and I havn't been banned. I leveled my character to level 150 using the leigon and void dragon ids. I seem to not be banned yet...even though I've hacked my account to pulp. So I'd say go ahead, but it might just be because I'm a legit X-Gaurdian and I've baught a few Zs.

Thanks
    There's banning and then there is the "Cheaters/Abusers/Time Wasters Clan" and you don't want to be put into that either but that's not a complete banned but a restriction you still get to play, but with limitations. Using shop loaders wont get you banned but if you're showing of your account on the forums or should any Mods in anyway find your account suspicious it might be put into the clan or banned. Also if you do spend money on the game though chances are you wont be banned since you already spent money on the game all they'll do is restrict its sort of like un-ethical I guess is the word you still spent money on it but with restrictions. Being put in the clan though is like a warning for people who already bought stuff with real money. It can still be officially "BANNED", but that's if you really do something majorly big to piss AE off enough. If you want to be out of the Mods view the best ways are:

1.)Don't brag about your account hacked items to people(unless of course you can trust the person)
    2.)Don't enter any contest when you do they sometimes check your characters to see if its well "ok"
    3.)If you have a forum account don't link your account to it cause chances are people in the forums will check your page and see your items.
    4.)Don't buy items that aren't even released yet just to make sure you don't get caught
    5.)If you plan on using the face hack make sure the face you use is not something "unobtainable" or "Staff" only faces these would really get you noticed, but if you do plan on using it make sure they're faces you could get from the moment you made your account.

That's all the suggestions of keeping out of trouble is all I can say

P.S All these assumptions are based on if you're using AQ Elite Bot.
    Last edited by Aqkeem; 01-06-2014 at 04:46 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqkeem For This Useful Post:

shumyngvi (01-19-2014)

Thanks
    could you get banned if you shop loaded 663 Tera Suul's Triumph (Horn Of Tera Suul)? Has anyone gotten banned from loading like Tribal Shaman from the 502/503 shop? Can they even track this? Or can you only get banned if you go showing of...?
    Last edited by atmospher123; 01-10-2014 at 06:51 PM.