Thread: New hack ideas

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

New hack ideas

I'm looking for new hack ideas to try and figure out. Previously it's been a pain to do hacks where lines needed to be deleted or modified. The mod selector can only add lines. With my application I can easily do this.

What are your ideas?
    "OMFG NOCLIP!!!!!?!" <- please no. This is a serious request...

These can be simple tweaks or bug fixes that have bothered you. Also bin file modifications like tile swapping.

Thanks
    OMFG DOOP CLIENT pl0x !
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustAnoobROTMG For This Useful Post:

JackLovesU (03-01-2014),LollyBumBum (05-30-2017),maat7043 (01-06-2014),PEDsz (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
    OMFG DOOP CLIENT pl0x !
    I thought this was a joke until someone asked me if I had one in game after seeing me noclip...

My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

Alde. (01-07-2014),A_Random_Idiot (11-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    dont know if its possible
    but killing the fame nerv after 200 or 250fame whould be cool
    just an idea

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ll1312ll View Post
    dont know if its possible
    but killing the fame nerv after 200 or 250fame whould be cool
    just an idea
    pretty sure that's server sided
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
    OMFG DOOP CLIENT pl0x !
    Lol should have expected this from you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    pretty sure that's server sided
    Yes it is /10 char

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    a trade fixing bug....you know when someone trades you and you cant see ppls inventorys?? thats frustrating but heres a tip to the ppl having problems with this....

just walk over a bag or over something that you can interact with e.g. a portal....and you can see ppls stuff again...
    yea.....also toggleable attacking constructs and in the order they are supposed to be killed in.. like the gray one first then the blue one or something...
    also edit the auto aim to attack the teslas in the mad lab.....
    also add in the ability to join full realms?? that may be too op though...
    have a toggleable way to run in lava...without this abysses can be a pain..especially if you get a att pot at boss in the lava....
    full screen thing again...the one where u type /mscale .7 or something...i miss that.
    also try and reduce lag?? thats a broad statement but idk lol try and find something to reduce the lag???
    add in a ui in the options to turn on/off certain hacks...
    MAKE ALL THE TILES IN SPRITE WORLD GRAY/WHITE OMFG I MISSED THIS!!! THIS USED TO HELP ME OUT SO MUCH IN THE OLD DAYS...idk why but i loved this aspect of the client i was using...
    loot notifier!!!
    dungeon notifier!!! like have a notfication point you to the way of the dungeon. like if your looking for udls have a setting where you can set which dungeons to lead you to? idk
    those are all i have...please really consider the sprite world tiles though... i like it dull...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaynecrisis For This Useful Post:

TheLolization (06-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaynecrisis View Post
    a trade fixing bug....you know when someone trades you and you cant see ppls inventorys?? thats frustrating but heres a tip to the ppl having problems with this....

just walk over a bag or over something that you can interact with e.g. a portal....and you can see ppls stuff again...
    yea.....also toggleable attacking constructs and in the order they are supposed to be killed in.. like the gray one first then the blue one or something...
    have a toggleable way to run in lava...without this abysses can be a pain..especially if you get a att pot at boss in the lava....
    full screen thing again...the one where u type /mscale .7 or something...i miss that.
    also try and reduce lag?? thats a broad statement but idk lol try and find something to reduce the lag???
    MAKE ALL THE TILES IN SPRITE WORLD GRAY/WHITE OMFG I MISSED THIS!!! THIS USED TO HELP ME OUT SO MUCH IN THE OLD DAYS...idk why but i loved this aspect of the client i was using...
    loot notifier!!!
    dungeon notifier!!! like have a notfication point you to the way of the dungeon. like if your looking for udls have a setting where you can set which dungeons to lead you to? idk
    those are all i have...please really consider the sprite world tiles though... i like it dull...
    Thanks for you ideas! There is some decent ones in there. You are in for a treat on the are tiles though. I just released this yesterday in my tool on the front page it's called SW odom style. Let me know if you can't find it/get it to work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

loot notifier!!!
    SOME of these are actually good ideas but some have been done before like the FSv3 which is the one with map scaling
    But I think it was not able to be updated or some shit like that that's why its not available now(I think)...
    rip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Also it's important to note you can use any client with my tool. You can run your current client with all of your hacks through it, just make sure to only add ones you don't already have added or it will cause an error.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

loot notifier!!!
    Hmm... the part about tiles in sprite world is the best.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm giving rep and thanks to all the guys who helped me somehow!
    Don't hack, unless you want to have some real fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by xLoLeRxx View Post
    Hmm... the part about tiles in sprite world is the best.
    Already implemented in my tool

17. The Following User Says Thank You to maat7043 For This Useful Post:

fausto.6 (04-22-2015)

Thanks
    Being able to add waypoints for your character(s) to follow.

For example, I set one in one corner of the godlands, set another in the other corner, activate it, and the character will run back and forth between the waypoints, stopping to attack any enemies in its way / looting any potions that are dropped.

Don't even know if this is possible but I'd absolutely love it
    yikes

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kasukali For This Useful Post:

makurell (08-17-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think you were using my client with the sprite world, I changed the color of the tiles and all of the enemies

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast