Thanks

Inventory Exclamation

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone ever found a solution to this inventory exclamation mark in the main menu. I used a lua script to add some items and have since emptied all of my inventory. I have checked through all sub menus and there are now new exclamation marks, but in the main menu the exclamation is still there. Does anyone have a work around for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AGC86

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Hi all,

WARNING! DO NOT USE ANY GIVE WEAPON MOD SCRIPTS IF YOU ARE HOPING TO AVOID THIS THE ENDLESS EXCLAMATION CRAP.
    I did some trouble shooting, but i am 99% that his has to do with the give weapon mods script. The reason I say this is because I started a new game and was able to give myself items like colors, textures, materials, masks and was able to clear the new inventory notice. When i added weapon mods and after clearing the new mods, the inventory notice did not go away. I tried a bunch of scripts to remove all weapon mods from my inventory but this did not work (i think there may be something hidden that Overkill has not yet released). Based on my experience, the only solution in my opinion, is to restart. None of the empty weapon mods inventory or clear inventory scripts seem to clear the new inventory notice for me. I would recommend using the pd2 pirate perfection trainer to help yourself out with the money situation/ mask or mask mods as you are regrinding to 100 or whatever level. You can always hack your level and skill points with the trainer, but for some reason the armors don't unlock if you go through that method and your total experience in mission summary is really low (doesn't match level).

As a perfect solution:
    Start new game

Use pirate perfection to increase level, add legit skill points (or whatever ), unlock all guns, add masks, and add any mask mods.

You will then need a lua script to set your exp points to a certain level and also to unlock all armors.

I don't mind playing this, so i'm just gonna grind; I got from 1 to 57 by just playing Rats on Overkill a few times.

I hope this is helpful to everyone.

Thanks,

AGC86

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by agc86 View Post
    Hi all,

WARNING! DO NOT USE ANY GIVE WEAPON MOD SCRIPTS IF YOU ARE HOPING TO AVOID THIS THE ENDLESS EXCLAMATION CRAP.
    I did some trouble shooting, but i am 99% that his has to do with the give weapon mods script. The reason I say this is because I started a new game and was able to give myself items like colors, textures, materials, masks and was able to clear the new inventory notice. When i added weapon mods and after clearing the new mods, the inventory notice did not go away. I tried a bunch of scripts to remove all weapon mods from my inventory but this did not work (i think there may be something hidden that Overkill has not yet released). Based on my experience, the only solution in my opinion, is to restart. None of the empty weapon mods inventory or clear inventory scripts seem to clear the new inventory notice for me. I would recommend using the pd2 pirate perfection trainer to help yourself out with the money situation/ mask or mask mods as you are regrinding to 100 or whatever level. You can always hack your level and skill points with the trainer, but for some reason the armors don't unlock if you go through that method and your total experience in mission summary is really low (doesn't match level).

As a perfect solution:
    Start new game

Use pirate perfection to increase level, add legit skill points (or whatever ), unlock all guns, add masks, and add any mask mods.

You will then need a lua script to set your exp points to a certain level and also to unlock all armors.

I don't mind playing this, so i'm just gonna grind; I got from 1 to 57 by just playing Rats on Overkill a few times.

I hope this is helpful to everyone.

Thanks,

AGC86
    i don't really care about the exclamation mark... all what cares is actually that i can unlock it and use it, lol
    i just don't know sometimes...

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychovk View Post
    i don't really care about the exclamation mark... all what cares is actually that i can unlock it and use it, lol
    Well, obviously then this does not apply to you, lol