AVA_140108_133910_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_140108_134715_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_140108_134717_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pr1malRage For This Useful Post:

Awsome0112 (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    what ur Skype

Thanks
    I highly do not recommend buying this account!!

I used to have this account a month ago and the ORIGINAL OWNER linked this account to his Steam.
    That means even if you change the account info, the original owner can still access it through his Steam.

He goes on it once it a while and wastes the Euro on buying stupid melee, leaves clan, then sells are the sellable guns.
    He basically ruins the account and repeats it once in a while.

He also goes around hacking on it so that it gets banned.
    Somebody uploaded a video on YouTube (for a report) of this account hacking in co-op so there's a good chance it'll get banned soon.

link: youtu.be/GuKZnJOHW9E

I'm sorry for disturbing you threadstarter, but I don't want other people wasting money or account for this junk.
    Last edited by DoggyPound; 01-08-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyPound View Post

I used to have this account a month ago and the ORIGINAL OWNER linked this account to his Steam.
    That means even if you change the account info, the original owner can still access it through his Steam.

He goes on it once it a while and wastes the Euro on buying stupid melee, leaves clan, then sells are the sellable guns.

Somebody uploaded a video on YouTube (for a report) of this account hacking in co-op so there's a good chance it'll get banned soon.

I'm sorry for disturbing you threadstarter, but I don't want other people wasting money or account for this junk.
    This account is gonna get banned for sure ...
    @Pr1malRage you told me you didn't have this account anymore ! Oh and by the way @Pr1malRage is @DRRR (got banned for being a false scam reporter), why isn't this guy banned ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    This account is gonna get banned for sure ...
    @Pr1malRage you told me you didn't have this account anymore ! Oh and by the way @Pr1malRage is @DRRR (got banned for being a false scam reporter), why isn't this guy banned ?
    The report wasn't false, i still stand my ground upon that.And i never said i didn't have this acc. and how's this acc gonna get banned??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Its okay, i sent a ticket in to aeria,the person who had hacked into the acc just went crazy and used up all my stuff. I informed aeria about it and they are
    helping me. And the owner of the account traded it with me for another account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1malRage View Post
    Its okay, i sent a ticket in to aeria,the person who had hacked into the acc just went crazy and used up all my stuff. I informed aeria about it and they are
    helping me. And the owner of the account traded it with me for another account.
    The person didn't hack it.. He's the original owner and it's linked to his Steam. He can go in it anytime he wants.
    I had the same issue when I had this account as well and Aeria could not help me out.

Anyways, you shouldn't trade or sell this account until this issue is resolved.
    I also want to let you know that even if it wasn't YOU who directly used the hacks on the account, they will still ban it.

I've been a part of many fishy trades and I just don't want to see another victim.

Also I heard that you somehow recovered the account that you traded this xBruCHeLx account for.. so you pretty much scammed the guy and kept both accounts.
    I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but you're just really fishy in many ways.
    Last edited by DoggyPound; 01-08-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The person didn't hack it.. He's the original owner and it's linked to his Steam. He can go in it anytime he wants.
    I had the same issue when I had this account as well and Aeria could not help me out.

Anyways, you shouldn't trade or sell this account until this issue is resolved.
    I also want to let you know that even if it wasn't YOU who directly used the hacks on the account, they will still ban it.

I've been a part of many fishy trades and I just don't want to see another victim.

Also I heard that you somehow recovered the account that you traded this xBruCHeLx account for.. so you pretty much scammed the guy and kept both accounts.
    I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but you're just really fishy in many ways.
    Yeah i understand and the guy i traded with told me the account was banned but then i saw the account ingame, im sure the original owner recovered the acc.
    And the person who hacked it i doubt is the original owner, i played with the original owner, his ping was different than the hacker in the video.

Thanks
    Hello, well i'm suppose to be the orginal owner of the account because the official owner traded it to this guy, and my account was up for trade, so we traded etc etc.. and This guy took my account without any permission so i Highly consider re-thinking about this guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyMaster View Post
    Hello, well i'm suppose to be the orginal owner of the account because the official owner traded it to this guy, and my account was up for trade, so we traded etc etc.. and This guy took my account without any permission so i Highly consider re-thinking about this guy.
    Who are you??, and could you post screenshots as proof please.