Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

What it used to be

I remember back in 2008 AQW was fun, I didn't use bots (I didn't even think of some cheats or hacks for it until 2010 when I was lazy to do some stuff)

My PC sucked so I wanted online game, found AQW, started playing it, not sure when tho but it was back in 2008. I played it for a few months, after few months I stopped playing it and started playing some others games, later I found about epic duel, started playing it, got bored and got back to AQW.

Anyone remembers how fun it was? These design notes :| December 2008 AQWorlds Design Notes

Now game is ruined ... boring. Most of nice stuff costs AC and you need to be a member, I always said that people who bought membership are crazy, but I am one of them, I just wanted to try how it feels to be a member , want to know my answer? it sucks. Nothing much, just few items you can store in your bank few items and badges (yea badges are kinda important) but it still sucks.

Here we are 4 years later and everyones favorite boosts are patched, loading shops might get you banned, packets are patched, we don't know what else is coming, quests or maybe other stuff. I seriosly think that game is ruined and its not fun anymore ... I don't know what you guys think but for me, its not like it was before. So I started playing other games as I'm not into AQW anymore.

What do you guys think? Write a short story of how you started playing AQW and if you think that the game is ruined/or not and say why
    Good night everyone.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015