My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyLettersInMyName View Post
    Holy 4 weeks and they finished 5% more of bug fixing? they need to hurry
    i know, they are so lazy...people will forget them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    People...are you really that so unthankful?!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

KingX735 (02-25-2014)

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ???????? ??.png  

Thanks
    NemOps2 is a fake xD, they saying donator release is coming just for getting some money, then they will say that treyarch reported them and blablabla and they cant release any bo2 crack. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    NemexisOps2 isn't a fake, wait and see

Thanks
    no its not

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by epicplayer112211221122 View Post
    no its not
    have you any proof?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Anti Cheat on a cracked version...are you serious. I only play Black Ops 2 for the mods anyways, and it has developer console. So why use anti-cheat, for multiplayer? uh, whatever. developer console will be fun in zombies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Got to love that 70% of the features they have listed as 100% done is stuff that works once you login. The other 30 being external applications that was made a year earlier. Other than that it looks like they just took the operation2 binary and hex edited it since there's no improvements whatsoever. The fact that they credit sa1ed (or whatever he's called) for helping them get it running, because he hexedited it for plusmaster, does show how much they can do themselves. Not to mention that they refuse to give any info rather than "it's going well, but you can't see it so just wait until it's done / pay to get access to info" sure inspire confidence.

With a main developer that have never released anything original but rather helped compiling 5 IW4 copies in the past and claimed them as his own work; makes me doubt that they'll get far. Oh, and having at least one "please donate and get early access to whenever we get something working / donate so we can afford the server / donate so the devs can work faster" on every page is a sign that it's going well and not that they are desperate to squeeze as much money out of the community as possible before disappearing. You know, like every single copycat have done before disappearing.

I also don't see why they cry about needing money for the servers and site. Facetaker/Billturbine(the leader of nemexis) owns a professional(his claim) hosting company and have hosted a lot of the copycats for next to nothing or free. But when it comes to his own project with < 50k hits a month he suddenly need a steady influx of donations to keep it running. Funny how that works isn't it?

Sidenote, donating for something in return (ranks, early access etc.) counts as a sale in most countries. Hopefully they do pay tax on that. Because they can cry about fair use when ATVI comes knocking but it's a little harder to make the IRS go away.

EDIT:
    UngarMax, one of the nemexis admins actually PMed me yesterday. Whining about how one of my old project that uses opensteamworks was 'stolen' from their code that they stole from aRev whom stole it from aIW. But it's nice that they are at least trying to lookinto how the dll they use works as I assume that's how they found it. Along with opensteamworks that also stole their code..
    Funny how they have used OSW for over two years yet thinks that aRevs old dev was the one that made it. Really shows how much they know and care about their project.
    I guess that's part of the "major rewrite" they are doing though, scrapping the hex edited dll and try it implement it themselves hoping it'll work.
    Good luck with that =P
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 03-01-2014 at 01:02 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

brandonrz (03-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Most of Nemexis' projects can be actually based on NTAuthority's code (as Nemexis' official wikia page claims), but NemexisOps II appears not to be. They have a 14 years old kid (like you say) who actually has a terrible image because of subnormal people that have done everything possible to accomplish that by, for example, faking him on various websites, announcing fictitious information and sharing confidential stuff. It might be true that he had copy/pasted (yet again, like you say), but the past is the past and is unchangeable. I'm sure he's going to prove the person that he currently is is a lot different now.

And besides all of this, violating someone's privacy is illegal, to be more specific, hacking and leaking (contacting Pastebin's staff still works though).

One day you will understand how retarded you were.

Example:
    Last edited by xVIRUZx; 03-03-2014 at 11:53 AM.
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Got to love it when the developer uses another nickname and talks about himself and the project in third person. "I made this but from the outside it doesn't look like a copypaste. It might be true that I copypasted this too but the past is the past". Brilliant.

Just to make sure that people got it;
    after admitting that the accusations are true he decides to say that all the bad stuff were done by other people impersonating him. Not only that but if someone posts what he's done it's a violation of his privacy and they should therefor be arrested. But it's ok because he's a few months older now so he'll prove that he knows what he's doing.

One has to ask themselves, when a developer uses his personal account to try and act like a fan defending the project and calling people that question it retarded rather than taking a screenshot and say "this is how it's going"; how much work have they actually done for those donations?

But it's sad that their poor developer has such a poor reputation and truly unfair that people bring it up when he's asking for donations. It's not like he developed InvisibleLabs, VolcanicMods, TCL and now Nemexis using copypasted code he wants donations for.
    Oh, and for those that haven't realized; xVIRUZx is insanityPT/coolguy/cinnamonhole/\r\n

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

Horror (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    But it's sad that their poor developer has such a poor reputation and truly unfair that people bring it up when he's asking for donations. It's not like he developed InvisibleLabs, VolcanicMods, TCL and now Nemexis using copypasted code he wants donations for.
    Oh, and for those that haven't realized; xVIRUZx is insanityPT/coolguy/cinnamonhole/\r\n
    None of these were founded by me, and I don't even know what TCL is supposed to be. GG. About my identify, I suppose everybody already knew who I was, not so hard to find out.. you think you are one step forward, but you were always two steps back.. By this I mean that what you're saying is completely old and nobody here cares about. Everything went more calm when I stopped using Skype, so now you can't really mess with my conversations. Also not to mention the various times you and your lovely friends Amisa and Die_Rache faked me and gave wrong proves of that to everybody think I was actually fucking around, which ended up by giving me a terrible image. I'm not the only one who dislikes you, you simply learned how to steal a cookie from someone and claimed to everybody with that 'attracting' English that you could actually do that.

Also, this account is not supposed to be a fan account, the way I wrote that was supposed to make everybody think that I'm actually the one who you were accusing, but apparently you didn't..

EDIT: I never asked for donations in my entire life (now imagine the amount of bullshit you also claimed in the old days)
    Last edited by xVIRUZx; 03-04-2014 at 02:09 AM.
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ....Okay. Wow.
    I look around and find myself in the middle of a COD mod dev war. On a nemOpsII hype thread. On Multiplayer Game Hacking.

Fun stuff.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phxntom For This Useful Post:

Horror (03-04-2014),KingX735 (03-04-2014),xVIRUZx (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by noob622 View Post
    ....Okay. Wow.
    I look around and find myself in the middle of a COD mod dev war. On a nemOpsII hype thread. On Multiplayer Game Hacking.

Fun stuff.
    I didn't want to cause any 'cod war', was just defending myself..
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post

I didn't want to cause any 'cod war', was just defending myself..

No need to explain yourself to me. I understand completely.

Dealing with people like that can get tiring...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Phxntom For This Useful Post:

xVIRUZx (03-04-2014)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast