Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Time for the longest post ever..

Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post

None of these were founded by me
    i.e. "I just work here". Doesn't really work when you're the one doing 99% of the work though, nor does it change anything.

About my identify, I suppose everybody already knew who I was,
    Then why talk about the nemexis dev and his struggles in third person?

By this I mean that what you're saying is completely old and nobody here cares about.
    Yes, it's clear that most people around here already know what's wrong with the project but doesn't care because there's a slim chance they get to play a copypasted game with a new label slapped onto it. Funny how that works, obvious scams are praised and defended until they fail to deliver because of that slim chance that it's real.

you and your lovely friends Amisa and Die_Rache faked me
    Don't think I know anyone named 'Amisa' but are you really turning this into; "look at him! You know all those bad things I've done? Well, he did that! That random guy that criticized my project faked me and did all that! Now change topic!" rather than posting a single screenshot showing progress or prove any of my conclusions wrong?
    All I remember about Die_Rache is that he's some forum mod from like a year ago that gave out your IP to nemexis after you posted something using Billturbines(other nemexis dev) nickname on Raches forum.

I'm not the only one who dislikes you
    Well, not everyone loves everyone, but I have yet to find a person actually telling me why they dislike me rather than the good old; "I don't agree with what you're saying; therefore you're retarded and homosexual". So far I've only seen some vague accusation of hacking someone and accusing me of fabricating everything that's bad about you. Because you're flawless and as such it's the world trying to bring you down as it's so jelly of your awesomeness (yo?).

you simply learned how to steal a cookie from someone and claimed to everybody with that 'attracting' English that you could actually do that.
    ... ... What year is this?! Also, did you seriously just Google "hacking" and picked the first result without knowing what it's about?
    I'm pretty sure that if someone can use a cookie to get access to your 'confidential information' then you shouldn't have any. Same for whatever privacy could have been violated, if you can do that with a cookie then you're really bad at keeping stuff private. One does not post all their private info on the internets.
    But I digress, you write that I've learnt how to do something and then that I claim to know how to do something. Pick one (fully knowing that neither helps your accusations). I do have to wonder what 'attracting English' is though, simply writing like you've attended school for at least 5 years?

the way I wrote that was supposed to make everybody think that I'm actually the one who you were accusing, but apparently you didn't..
    I think you could use some of that 'attracting English' mate. All I get from that sentence is; "I talk about myself in third person to make everyone think that I am me".

I never asked for donations in my entire life
    Hmm, can't seem to find any results on Google so either it's too old, it was with a name I don't remember or it was on IRC but I'll give you that one.
    Not directly asking as it's your other staff that does it, just a subtle "special release for donators soon" here and there from you. But it's funny how the "I just work here" doesn't go both ways though when it comes to your current project.

I didn't want to cause any 'cod war', was just defending myself..
    Please, do continue to defend yourself from questions by calling people retarded and never actually answering anything. But yes, you are clearly the victim here and not the people tricked into donation to your project.

Quote Originally Posted by noob622 View Post
    No need to explain yourself to me. I understand completely.
    Dealing with people like that can get tiring...
    Yes, people expecting actual answers and doesn't blindly trust a guy that steals other peoples work and then wants donations for it, are really annoying. I'm glad you, random guy that just randomly came across this thread while looking for cheats, support this random copycat without any vested interest in his project. https://puu.sh/7jsAk.jpg
    Ops, my bad, I guess the people donating is the kind of people that deserve to lose all their money on wishful thinking.

But yes, at the end of the day I'm not sure why I bother. No one will read a post that's more than 10 lines nor will they question someone that offers them something for 'free' as long as they pay their tithe. Never questioning where something came from because all they need to know is that they'll get something, one day, that their mom refused to buy for them. Feel free to draw a parallel to organized religion but it's quite sad when the only response to questions about 'established truths' is to attack the person asking rather than actually trying to answer. Then put those attacks down as self defense because being unable to answer or argue means that you're right.
    So ye, I guess everyone will just keep donating to every stolen project on the internet and I should stop caring about others because that only gets people mad at me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

abhay050 (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    But yes, at the end of the day I'm not sure why I bother. No one will read a post that's more than 10 lines nor will they question someone that offers them something for 'free' as long as they pay their tithe. Never questioning where something came from because all they need to know is that they'll get something, one day, that their mom refused to buy for them. Feel free to draw a parallel to organized religion but it's quite sad when the only response to questions about 'established truths' is to attack the person asking rather than actually trying to answer. Then put those attacks down as self defense because being unable to answer or argue means that you're right.
    So ye, I guess everyone will just keep donating to every stolen project on the internet and I should stop caring about others because that only gets people mad at me.
    I donated to Nemexis because I enjoy their projects. Whether NemexisOps II is real or fake doesn't matter to me, their current work does. (Of course, you could argue it's not "their" work, but I'm not here to debate that). Believe me, I'm no fool, just like you're not completely innocent in this equation.

And I meant it's tiring defending yourself against people who attack you. I have no beef with anyone, nor do I specifically back anyone else. You have valid points. I've been watching closely for a long time, observing the various fallout on a lot of sites and projects since the original aIW, so I can see in many ways that /r/n is in the wrong for (basically) charging for code that might not be totally his.

I'm just saying, attacking him like that on a public thread, kinda low balling. Then again, posting on a hype thread for a project with little evidence of actually existing...kinda calls for it. So I can see both viewpoints.

Either way, it makes for a great show.

So carry on, I guess.
    Last edited by Phxntom; 03-06-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks
    When can i download Nemexis ops?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ReductionHxC View Post
    When can i download Nemexis ops?
    For BO2, nowhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    he said when lovrman xD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TWIZTEDx For This Useful Post:

ReductionHxC (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    when this is going to be out?!?!?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by noambig View Post
    when this is going to be out?!?!?
    When they finish and decide to release it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

ReductionHxC (03-13-2014)

Thanks
    Wotafuuuq? 13.03.2014
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Nemexis?????.png  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by BuIlDaLiBlE View Post
    Wotafuuuq? 13.03.2014
    Funny how everything were at 99/100% done and they were releasing donator versions any day now and then went back to 0%.. Geesh, let's all donate to get those percentages up again guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Funny how everything were at 99/100% done and they were releasing donator versions any day now and then went back to 0%.. Geesh, let's all donate to get those percentages up again guys!
    Funny how you get here and post stuff nobody cares about or stuff that people most likely figured it out on their owns. Project was simply reset, not by me and I'm no longer contributing to it. Also, you don't know anything about the 'donator versions' and people donate for the project or for whatever they want, it's not your business.
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Funny how you get here and post stuff nobody cares about or stuff that people most likely figured it out on their owns. Project was simply reset, not by me and I'm no longer contributing to it. Also, you don't know anything about the 'donator versions' and people donate for the project or for whatever they want, it's not your business.
    I do find it funny that you say that I don't know anything when I repeat what you and the nemexis admins have posted.
    Also, simply reset, doesn't sound like a healthy development cycle..
    "working 100%" -> "some bugs" -> "donator release soon" -> "reset" -> All code and research deleted and start from nothing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

skata3000 (04-16-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BuIlDaLiBlE View Post
    Wotafuuuq? 13.03.2014
    Seriously!!! I rather deal with a couple of bugs and get to play the game than have them restart and have to wait 2-3 more months!!! How bad could these "bugs" have been. Clearly they were more than bugs seeing as you had to scrap the whole project and start over. Atleast you could of released the buggy version for us to play on for a few months and then while we were playing it start from scratch and release the non buggy version. Why would they do this to us!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Evasi0nX View Post
    Seriously!!! I rather deal with a couple of bugs and get to play the game than have them restart and have to wait 2-3 more months!!! How bad could these "bugs" have been. Clearly they were more than bugs seeing as you had to scrap the whole project and start over. Atleast you could of released the buggy version for us to play on for a few months and then while we were playing it start from scratch and release the non buggy version. Why would they do this to us!
    I fully agree.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Evasi0nX View Post
    True, they actually would have released the bugged up version. But obviously the whole "100% finished development" thing was bullshit

Thanks
    Their website is unreachable -.-
    Excellent.
    Also, "nemexis.net" MAGICALLY turned into "gammaforce.net" and still unreachable.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast