Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Combat Arms Trades are unsafe

Combat Arms trades are just unsafe with all this revoke methods and cancel revoke and reverse revoke, You can even get scammed while using MiddleMan. Yesterday i was trading account for account and got scammed while using MM this is unreal i wasted 80 dollars on that account and than some dude comes and scamming. @Confin3d your the best MM. Mpgh Combat Arms Trade Section is corrupted by scammers.

Thanks
    Have a feeling he was on the phone with yahoo support while I was changing the details and thats how he got the e-mail back
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I think it would be great for the Middle Men to learn the Revoke methods so when someone sells an account they set up a cancel and reverse revoke for the buyer. If that's Implemented less people will try scamming and the scammers would learn a lesson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Visualize View Post
    I think it would be great for the Middle Men to learn the Revoke methods so when someone sells an account they set up a cancel and reverse revoke for the buyer. If that's Implemented less people will try scamming and the scammers would learn a lesson
    I was thinking that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elcamu9878 View Post
    1. Combat Arms trades are just unsafe with all this revoke methods and cancel revoke and reverse revoke(.*) a. Well, according to what happened to you, this didn't even occur. b. You can get these as well, you not having these is your OWN NEGLIGENCE.
    2. You can even get scammed while using MiddleMan. a. This is widely known, the only way they can is if it's not the original email, and or if it's a hotmail\gmail which has a faster, superior email recovery team.
    3. Yesterday i was trading account for account and got scammed while using MM this is unreal i wasted 80 dollars on that account and than some dude comes and scamming. a. (While this section makes very little sense, lets see if we can decipher it) You spent $80 USD on an account and the person who was selling it originally, continued to sell it? That jest?
    4. @Confin3d your the best MM. a. (you're*) The proper use of your grammar would be this. It is YOUR opinion that he is the 'best' MM.
    5. Mpgh Combat Arms Trade Section is corrupted by scammers. a. CA isn't the only section, less QQ more pewpew. I can only imagine how playing a match with you would go.
    If you can't read the stickies and or are ignorant enough to think CA is the only section that has scammers, you might just want to stop trading all together.

This is a hacking forum, you are guaranteed sketchy people, it's just how it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    If you can't read the stickies and or are ignorant enough to think CA is the only section that has scammers, you might just want to stop trading all together.

This is a hacking forum, you are guaranteed sketchy people, it's just how it works.
    thinking about it like that... it's so true! Why expect to find people with good morals on a hacking site :/