Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I'm just a regular player that got pissed that the 2years old spam glitch got scripted while I used it only to show off in nexus because it was hell of a fun.
    So now I can't get my fun with it anymore, but hopefully I learned a new glitch to wallhack without hacks, so don't be jerks and don't take that away from me, let me get my fun, you already got you're noclip anyway, so don't screw me again plz
    If you find it, fine, but don't tell nor script it, there is no point doing it, you will just take my fun away so it gets patched in 1 hour...
    Why did you script the spam glitch, it was really the funniest glitch ever :s
    And I heard those who scripted didnt even used it to fame farm, but to get fun in nexus, as I did without the script, so why did you had to put it here ???
    Hackers are so foolish/ignorant/idiotic or just don't think that the leechers will just abuse it instead of letting be harmless (because you really think no one knew it could be abused ? Ofc we did know, but we didn't used it that way so we could keep our fun with it, but nah, you guys had to 1poison hit o2...
    GG for the jerk attitude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wawawarotmg View Post
    I'm just a regular player that got pissed that the 2years old spam glitch got scripted while I used it only to show off in nexus because it was hell of a fun.
    So now I can't get my fun with it anymore, but hopefully I learned a new glitch to wallhack without hacks, so don't be jerks and don't take that away from me, let me get my fun, you already got you're noclip anyway, so don't screw me again plz
    If you find it, fine, but don't tell nor script it, there is no point doing it, you will just take my fun away so it gets patched in 1 hour...
    Why did you script the spam glitch, it was really the funniest glitch ever :s
    And I heard those who scripted didnt even used it to fame farm, but to get fun in nexus, as I did without the script, so why did you had to put it here ???
    Hackers are so foolish/ignorant/idiotic or just don't think that the leechers will just abuse it instead of letting be harmless (because you really think no one knew it could be abused ? Ofc we did know, but we didn't used it that way so we could keep our fun with it, but nah, you guys had to 1poison hit o2...
    GG for the jerk attitude
    Dude.. I was actually complementing you. No sarcasm was involved lol.
    I don't work for pservers anymore.

Thanks
    sorry then, I was just pissed yesterday evening

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You keep saying things like "I don't need hacks" but are constantly talking about them then telling other people what to do with their time? Who the fuck do you think you are anyways? "GG for the jerk attitude"? I'm pretty sure most of the viewers here would agree with me- you're the one actually being a jerk. Learn to control your hormones and emotions aye?

If you don't like the community, if you aren't going to be using any of the tools/tutorials/etc... Why not waste your time elsewhere? More importantly- why don't you stop wasting everyone's time here by acting as if you're the god of coding. I doubt more than a handful of people are impressed by your fallacies and multiple contradictions. Have a wonderful day

Thanks
    what ? God of coding ? lol I don't use hacks, and glitches doesn't involve any coding, so I don't really understand your remark
    Besides, I'm here because one of you guys made a picture of me in here, not the other way around...
    Moreover, the spam GLITCH that has became a HACK after you guys scripted it was abused by THIS community, while the regular client community who knew about the glitch only used it to have fun in nexus, while THIS community used it to 1 shot o1 and such, so don't tell me I'm the jerk here, you took my fun away by making them patch it, and why did they patched it only at that moment ? Because you abused it.
    Lastly, you seems like a new member here and maybe you didn't knew that, but the fact is the people here who did the coding didn't used the hack like the fame farmers (who made it patched), so maybe I'm talking about the foolishness of the coder who may have thought leechers wont abuse it, and I'm talking about the jerk attitude only of those youngsters leechers that did abused it instead of being mature players.
    Have a wonderful day too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by wawawarotmg View Post
    On mpgh ? Ofc I'm new, since I don't need to use any hacks...
    On rotmg ? Well if you don't know how to find when my account was created, I can't help you :s

Oh link pending approval...
    Well yea I don't know how to put a link in it, it was written I couldnt when I tried to just write it here, but who cares, if any admin want to see the pic, they can send me a pm on realmeye anyway...

2nd edit : and I just looked at the ban hammer thread, it seems the thread starter already got banned anyway xD
    My main account is Mezamogftw and this guild is for my teamspeak friends and I was banned for posting a link to a youtube video XD

Thanks
    Haha nice xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12