Thanks

Anyone have current version Monster ID's?

I tried to open the .swf and snoop around but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If someone has a list or can tell me where it is in the .swf then I'd appreciate it .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    you need to decompile the client, search through the files with astrogrep. go onto realmeye and right click the image of the monster your trying to identify and view the image. The image name should be what your putting into astrogrep for your search.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
    you need to decompile the client, search through the files with astrogrep. go onto realmeye and right click the image of the monster your trying to identify and view the image. The image name should be what your putting into astrogrep for your search.
    Notepad++ works better than AstroGep....Notepad++ can search through files and also search for anything within a file, in multiple folders and replace what ever you search for, with anything you want.

Example, 2 files contain <OccupySquare/> and you want to replace them with <DrawOnGround/>...you can do a search in Notepad++ that allows you to replace <OccupySquare/> in both files all at the same time with <DrawOnGround/>....without even having to go into the separate files.

and also, Notepad++ shows code for the .bin files and .asasm files the same as coding in Eclipse or any other editing program and Notepad++ is really easy to download if you just google Notepad++
    Last edited by rocker1988; 01-12-2014 at 11:19 PM.