Thanks

Tower of God - Chapter 175 (Workshop Arc)

So now that the workshop arc is coming to a close, what do you guys think about it?

Personally it's been one big feel ride. I hope Ba'am gets to be with his friends at the end of all this, however I'm not seeing how FUG will let this happen.

Chapter 173 feels

Wangnan's not dead yet, but he's definitely going to die. It's already been foreshadowed and it's just sad as hell man, he's one of my favorite characters.
    "Even if everyone laughs at me and tells me it’s impossible! Even if I fail the tests thousands of times! Even if I’m betrayed and forgotten! I will never give up!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    DIE ALREADY YOU STUPID BLONDIE.

I like ToG, it's really good and all, but they need to stop this boring ass "experiments" arc already.

Need to get back to FUG, Slayers, and the Tower. Wangnan is ok(he throws pokeballs tho, wtf is with that), but if he needs to die for Rachel to become the villain again, so be it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    So now that the workshop arc is coming to a close, what do you guys think about it?

Personally it's been one big feel ride. I hope Ba'am gets to be with his friends at the end of all this, however I'm not seeing how FUG will let this happen.

Chapter 173 feels

Wangnan's not dead yet, but he's definitely going to die. It's already been foreshadowed and it's just sad as hell man, he's one of my favorite characters.

i dont think hes gonna die. Considering the plot twists around his name. Since many think he is the prince and the princess at the start of season 2 foreshadow something going to happen with the prince. Also so u finally caught up huh newbie? anyways congrats now u would know what we talking about each week lol. Should we do a weekly thread on tog?

Also y is he ur fav character? i have to agree with empire on that he seems like an annoying character to me.

my fav characters
    parakewl<do i have to say more lol
    rak<beast
    anak zahard 2<always one of the cocky characters that u gotta love
    hwa ryun hottest girl in tog no matter what anyone says androssi doesnt even come close lol
    and of course novick <isnt the strongest but hes just a loveable character
    Last edited by demon204; 01-14-2014 at 09:54 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    DIE ALREADY YOU STUPID BLONDIE.

I like ToG, it's really good and all, but they need to stop this boring ass "experiments" arc already.

Need to get back to FUG, Slayers, and the Tower. Wangnan is ok(he throws pokeballs tho, wtf is with that), but if he needs to die for Rachel to become the villain again, so be it.
    yeh i like the fug arc lol not really liking the tournament arc. Liked the rankers arcs meh
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    i dont think hes gonna die. Considering the plot twists around his name. Since many think he is the prince and the princess at the start of season 2 foreshadow something going to happen with the prince. Also so u finally caught up huh newbie? anyways congrats now u would know what we talking about each week lol. Should we do a weekly thread on tog?

Also y is he ur fav character? i have to agree with empire on that he seems like an annoying character to me.

my fav characters
    parakewl<do i have to say more lol
    rak<beast
    anak zahard 2<always one of the cocky characters that u gotta love
    hwa ryun hottest girl in tog no matter what anyone says androssi doesnt even come close lol
    and of course novick <isnt the strongest but hes just a loveable character
    He's not my favorite character, but I really liked him. And him being a prince? When did they foreshadow something like that? Ah, whatever. About my favorite characters.. I really liked Rak. I liked him since the beginning of ToG, I don't think any turtle can deny his awesomeness. But my favorite character overall is pretty difficult, at the moment I'll say Urek.

And I think what Empire meant was for Rachel to die, I don't really see why anyone would hate Wangnan. And he was stabbed in the heart... I can't really think of a way he's going to survive. I also hope the author chooses a different route, I can't really see Ba'am becoming a revenge character.

DIE BITCH DIEEEEEE

Thanks
    He's not my favorite character, but I really liked him. And him being a prince? When did they foreshadow something like that? Ah, whatever. About my favorite characters.. I really liked Rak. I liked him since the beginning of ToG, I don't think any turtle can deny his awesomeness. But my favorite character overall is pretty difficult, at the moment I'll say Urek.

And I think what Empire meant was for Rachel to die, I don't really see why anyone would hate Wangnan. And he was stabbed in the heart... I can't really think of a way he's going to survive. I also hope the author chooses a different route, I can't really see Ba'am becoming a revenge character.

DIE BITCH DIEEEEEE
    Of course u choose the most powerful to be ur fav lol
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3]And I think what Empire meant was for Rachel to die, I don't really see why anyone would hate Wangnan. And he was stabbed in the heart... I can't really think of a way he's going to survive. I also hope the author chooses a different route, I can't really see Ba'am becoming a revenge character. ]
    Uhm......

He's a useless new-friend that is already adding to the list of emotional baggage that he already carries.

Yes, i want Rachel to die as well, but Wagnam first. He needs to go. Now. This isn't noblesse, he needs to die, we need an epic, not a friend drama.

Also Yuri Zahard>Mazino.

Thanks

Uhm......

He's a useless new-friend that is already adding to the list of emotional baggage that he already carries.

Yes, i want Rachel to die as well, but Wagnam first. He needs to go. Now. This isn't noblesse, he needs to die, we need an epic, not a friend drama.

Also Yuri Zahard>Mazino.
    He's one of the underdog type of characters that I like... He's been slowly evolving into a stronger supporting character. I always sorta liked him and his over the top ambitions. I've only read 10 or so chapters of Noblesse so I don't really get the reference, but yeah...

And Yuri? She's pretty good. In terms of power she probably beats Mazino BUT Mazino just oozes badassery. For the arc we did see him, he was really damn awesome. And there's plenty of other stronger people referenced throughout the series... dunno what Demon is talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He's one of the underdog type of characters that I like... He's been slowly evolving into a stronger supporting character. I always sorta liked him and his over the top ambitions. I've only read 10 or so chapters of Noblesse so I don't really get the reference, but yeah...

And Yuri? She's pretty good. In terms of power she probably beats Mazino BUT Mazino just oozes badassery. For the arc we did see him, he was really damn awesome. And there's plenty of other stronger people referenced throughout the series... dunno what Demon is talking about.
    Eh..... He's not going to die. He was part of the "red-prince" prophecy remember?

Mazino is...cool but at the same time kind of odd. I mean (to me) it looks like eminem or some shit, which is fine but really I can't see myself liking him too much until he actually becomes directly important to the story and not just some random super-powered passerby.

Thanks

wtf u talking about mazino beats yuri. Mazino is said to be stronger than zahard but he doesnt want to take his throne.
    so its like this Mazino> Zahard > Yuri
    he can prob kill zahard and take his rank of being number 3 dont know if he can compete with the top 2 though
    Also phantaminum > mazino

read the entire high ranker list its actually very interesting Ranker - Tower of God Wiki

also the strongest princess isnt yuri its Adori Zahard https://towerofgod.wiki*****m/wiki/Adori_Zahard
    Yuri doesnt even come close lol
    Last edited by demon204; 01-16-2014 at 08:31 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks

Eh..... He's not going to die. He was part of the "red-prince" prophecy remember?

Mazino is...cool but at the same time kind of odd. I mean (to me) it looks like eminem or some shit, which is fine but really I can't see myself liking him too much until he actually becomes directly important to the story and not just some random super-powered passerby.
    yes prince of the red light district. @AqworldThunder member his ring of zahard?
    Also @Empire wtf dude Wangnan isnt useless. I mean if i had to say his abilities arent strong but he doesnt have good leadership skills. member leesoo hes weak but he become a good leader :P
    Last edited by demon204; 01-16-2014 at 08:45 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    yes prince of the red light district. @AqworldThunder member his ring of zahard?
    Also @Empire wtf dude Wangnan isnt useless. I mean if i had to say his abilities arent strong but he doesnt have good leadership skills. member leesoo hes weak but he become a good leader :P
    So.....he's useless.