Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks

Hunter x Hunter - Episode 112

This is one of the rare occasions in which I can sympathize with the antagonist... HxH truly is an amazing anime. He's had tons of character development over these last few episodes...

Since Pitou is out of the way, it's only the King and Youpi... judging by the preview, the next episode will be mostly dedicated towards the fight with Youpi unfortunately. But he's one of the royal guard so at the very least it'll be an awesome fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Youpi is such a badass.

The narration is pretty awesome now.

Thanks
    Looks like where all the anime pros go. Debating on whether to watch Hunter x Hunter or something else? Personal fan of Shingeki No Kyojin, Naruto, Angel Beats, and SAO was decent. Anything that could be recommended to me? I'm thinking about watching HxH, Rurouni Kenshin, or Silver spoon. Any of those 3 good?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
    Looks like where all the anime pros go. Debating on whether to watch Hunter x Hunter or something else? Personal fan of Shingeki No Kyojin, Naruto, Angel Beats, and SAO was decent. Anything that could be recommended to me? I'm thinking about watching HxH, Rurouni Kenshin, or Silver spoon. Any of those 3 good?
    Rurouni Kenshin is a classic, Hunter x Hunter is pretty good right now. Silver spoon is.....eh either you like it or you don't.

:/ Personally I'd reccommend Fate/zero

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Rurouni Kenshin is a classic, Hunter x Hunter is pretty good right now. Silver spoon is.....eh either you like it or you don't.

Lol fate/zero is still alive the manga is dead
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    This is one of the rare occasions in which I can sympathize with the antagonist... HxH truly is an amazing anime. He's had tons of character development over these last few episodes...

Since Pitou is out of the way, it's only the King and Youpi... judging by the preview, the next episode will be mostly dedicated towards the fight with Youpi unfortunately. But he's one of the royal guard so at the very least it'll be an awesome fight.

lol I member this is the manga best arc after that hunters hunter went down hill meh it about to catch up to the manga so it's gonna end soon
    Last edited by demon204; 01-14-2014 at 11:11 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks

Planning to watch Fate/Zero Anime sesh with friends and pizza lol. Gonna check out silver spoon, hopefully i'm a person who likes it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
    Planning to watch Fate/Zero Anime sesh with friends and pizza lol. Gonna check out silver spoon, hopefully i'm a person who likes it.
    Oh uh....fate/zero starts out kind of slow and is a little bit depressing later.

Just warning you, if you want entertainment Gintama or Kill La Kill are pretty good.

Thanks

Oh uh....fate/zero starts out kind of slow and is a little bit depressing later.

Just warning you, if you want entertainment Gintama or Kill La Kill are pretty good.
    I saw Kill La Kill on crunchyroll, something i planned to watch just wasn't appealing enough from the picture and description. I'll have to give it a look.