Thread: Rez editor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Rez editor

I have relised that many people have been talking about rez files so i decided to do a search. I found one program that opens rez files witch is called lithtec or something but dosnt work with ca rez file. Anyway, i read on the internet about winrez-mfc, people are saying this program can be used to open the rez files. I have tried searching for this program but i could not find it up for download anywere, there were some torrents but they had no seeders so i was not able to download. Who ever reads this, try searching around for this program as it could help make new hacks. Im still looking for it and ive tried almost hundreds of websites with no luck

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    You should check out this thread right here. Considering BA is the one who created Winrez I'd think he'd know how to get it :L

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/184-combat...rez-files.html

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    yeh i read that but this one is called WINREZ-MFC, i think it might be diffrent so it migh be worth a go

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Rez editing is useless Combat Arms checks the files and restores them on start up

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    a bypass could prevent this from happening

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
    Rez editing is useless Combat Arms checks the files and restores them on start up
    No it doesn't. That's why people can remove entire texture files and CA still runs.

And trust me use the one BlackAngel posted. He still hasn't got it so he can re-rez the files, but he's got it so you can open up the files to view all the resources.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower