Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

To that fag wigger imsohoood

fuckin cant stand you what the fuck is yo problem?
    stupid ass wiggger boi, put on a fucking polo for once
    pull up your pants and stop taking it in the ass
    Yeah you is a stupid lookin ass wigga hu da fuk u think u r dawg u aint no straight dawg homie, stop acting a fool or il bus a cap in yo ass fkin stanky ass wigger. Yeah fuk yo ass you like that shit dont u? u think u talk like some g cos u cant talk in prper grammar? yeh sht up fagot, imsohood is more of a man den u fukin bitch.

Yeah what, I'm a gangster too because I can't talk properly. I must be black.

Also, shut the fuck up imsohoood

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Yeah you is a stupid lookin ass wigga hu da fuk u think u r dawg u aint no straight dawg homie, stop acting a fool or il bus a cap in yo ass fkin stanky ass wigger. Yeah fuk yo ass you like that shit dont u? u think u talk like some g cos u cant talk in prper grammar? yeh sht up fagot, imsohood is more of a man den u fukin bitch.

+1 man
    i fucking love hood /nh
    and that dumbass is flaming him
    fuck off imsohoood

Thanks
    /agreed.
    I totally didn't read it..
    But theres no reason to flame Hood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    /agreed.
    Basically the fake hood things he's cool because he can't spell shit right so therefore he's flaming him, I am flaming him back and saying he sucks and that I can be so cool like him because I can't spell like him in a sarcasmic way.

Thanks
    what the fuck you mean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post

someone is getting banned
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Another poser? gah, don't we have enough?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Haha Flaming & Rage section buddy.

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    people here seriously need to find some sense of humor and stop taking things so dam serious.
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    /agreed.
    Same, lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    why would you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Oh, yeah because I'm so fucking gangster on the internet, and you actually took time out of your life to get attention you fucking ****** attention whore. That shit was fucking stupid just like your punk ass. You can shut the fuck at anytime. You're just some prep ass tight ass wearing jeans kid with some fucking tidy hair shit, and chains hanging from your pants. With them funky ass shoes.

You sir, are a fucking dumbass. You should seriously get things straight. Get back to them Graphics thinking you're cool. Sit here and type some words makes you such a man, you must feel so cool right now, good for you+1.

You need to go take some more dick up the ass, because it seems like you seem un-happy with your life, and take it on someone that you're obviously jealous of? Did your mom tell you, you was adopted? Did your dad not use the lube this time? Did your brother tell you that you were a mistake? Did your dad tell you that you were a failed abortion? Yeah, shut the fuck up you fucking dick-hole.

Get shit straight. And no point do I say I'm a fucking 'Gangster' I got labeled that because I took what I felt, you know? Without tight pants and shirts so tight shows your nipples, ******. Just because I got style, you go and take it to the next level. A gangster is resembled as someone that gang bangs. I don't pretend I'ma gang banger, because I wear pants that aren't all the way up my ass, and shirts that are actually not fag-a-lishes you feel like you need to flame. You area fucking dumb prick like seriously.

And no, i dnt type lke thiz cuz i thinkz im gangstuh. Fucking ****** ass fucker. Go to School and come home, and think about how much your life sucks and, then go on a forum and flame someone because you seriously hate your life so much.

So, fuck you, fuck your thoughts, fuck your face, fuck everything about you. Fucking stupid cunt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh holy fucking shit, this was towards to the "Fake" Hood. Makes more sense now. Well, what I type is dedicated to someone that thinks I'm a "Gangster"
    Last edited by Obey; 09-07-2009 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    omg quit acting like an e-gangster with that epic grammar xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Oh, yeah because I'm so fucking gangster on the internet, and you actually took time out of your life to get attention you fucking ****** attention whore. That shit was fucking stupid just like your punk ass. You can shut the fuck at anytime. You're just some prep ass tight ass wearing jeans kid with some fucking tidy hair shit, and chains hanging from your pants. With them funky ass shoes.

You sir, are a fucking dumbass. You should seriously get things straight. Get back to them Graphics thinking you're cool. Sit here and type some words makes you such a man, you must feel so cool right now, good for you+1.

You need to go take some more dick up the ass, because it seems like you seem un-happy with your life, and take it on someone that you're obviously jealous of? Did your mom tell you, you was adopted? Did your dad not use the lube this time? Did your brother tell you that you were a mistake? Did your dad tell you that you were a failed abortion? Yeah, shut the fuck up you fucking dick-hole.

Get shit straight. And no point do I say I'm a fucking 'Gangster' I got labeled that because I took what I felt, you know? Without tight pants and shirts so tight shows your nipples, ******. Just because I got style, you go and take it to the next level. A gangster is resembled as someone that gang bangs. I don't pretend I'ma gang banger, because I wear pants that aren't all the way up my ass, and shirts that are actually not fag-a-lishes you feel like you need to flame. You area fucking dumb prick like seriously.

And no, i dnt type lke thiz cuz i thinkz im gangstuh. Fucking ****** ass fucker. Go to School and come home, and think about how much your life sucks and, then go on a forum and flame someone because you seriously hate your life so much.

So, fuck you, fuck your thoughts, fuck your face, fuck everything about you. Fucking stupid cunt.
    [/B]
    /EPIC RAGE

But seriously, you claimed that he spent too much time criticizing you so he has no life, yet you spent an even greater time criticizing him.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Because I'm not the one that came out of nowhere and started flaming now am I? He put it on himself and took the time to start it, so I shut him down..
    Last edited by Obey; 09-07-2009 at 09:34 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast