Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well we are weithing for MART1 TO MARCH TO THE PRESIDENTS house (Its like white house)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    This is a few months old, what is the current situation?

Hang in there, something needs to be done, things like this happen even in the most peaceful countries....

No one yet knows--->and will never know .i.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    in these parades will just good to pass those who sell these masks
    it's about big money and it is a political idea ..
    I respect that who accepts this as a spiritual respect but you can never go back someone who is gone forever ..
    "need to spend money to hungry children and to mourn those who are missing"
    Last edited by Alice91; 01-21-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -HAYEM View Post
    what lol we are lame u know we changed and heped lots of people around the world u just dont know what we do

You say that as if Anonymous is just some kind of secret fucking society that only the most elite can get into.

Anon might have been considered a group years ago, but now? It's a movement filled with a brain-dead, pretentious assholes thinking they can change the world by acting like complete morons.

Also, 90% of the time Anon accomplishes absolutely nothing, and ends up worsening the situation.

But go ahead and keep telling yourself you're part of some secret society no one knows anything about.

@.REZ got anything to say on this?

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    That's still 10's of thousands of dollars that could have actually gone to something worthwhile. Literally any amount of cash pumped into anything other than to fulfill their goal is completely squandered. You don't need an industry bought soapbox on your face to make a difference. To me, Anonymous is actually worse than people who do nothing, as they make an active effort to use their resources in activities that both accomplish nothing, and in many cases create even more problems. Beyond that, what kind of message are they even trying to send? That running around like a bunch of disabled apes, and using violence and mayhem, is an acceptable method to achieve your goals? Besides, doing so accomplished nothing.
    I get both your point and Hayem's point. The thing is, that this world is just too corrupt in some ways. The government is hiding things from us, and it is near impossible for all of us to literally stop the problems plaguing the world because we are all different people.

Different people think different ideas. We're all sorta fucking stupid, since we often let our differences get into the way of actually solving the problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LOL I never said I am from some KIND of sicret groupe at all I was just talking about the Armenian Anon shit that went wrong lol chill
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphinePopsicles View Post

You say that as if Anonymous is just some kind of secret fucking society that only the most elite can get into.

Anon might have been considered a group years ago, but now? It's a movement filled with a brain-dead, pretentious assholes thinking they can change the world by acting like complete morons.

Also, 90% of the time Anon accomplishes absolutely nothing, and ends up worsening the situation.

But go ahead and keep telling yourself you're part of some secret society no one knows anything about.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Boz serjik doing this. Fuck turks and the corrupt nation of our Armenian government all ran by the politicians. fucking ******s. Fuck Armenias president, the people behind him, and fuck Anonymous, idk why the Armenians wearing fucking Anonymous masks there fucking stupid too..
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 01-21-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yes and thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    I get both your point and Hayem's point. The thing is, that this world is just too corrupt in some ways. The government is hiding things from us, and it is near impossible for all of us to literally stop the problems plaguing the world because we are all different people.

Different people think different ideas. We're all sorta fucking stupid, since we often let our differences get into the way of actually solving the problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Every person thinks the way he wants I respect your idea fuck Serj but still they are trying to do something right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    Boz serjik doing this. Fuck turks and the corrupt nation of our Armenian government all ran by the politicians. fucking ******s. Fuck Armenias president, the people behind him, and fuck Anonymous, idk why the Armenians wearing fucking Anonymous masks there fucking stupid too..

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Every person thinks the way he wants I respect your idea fuck Serj but still they are trying to do something right?
    Seriously I LOVE ARMENIA, it's my home country, where my parents where born and raised and where all my family is from, but Armenia will NEVER change, that's why everyone is trying to gtfo the country. It's always going to stay corrupt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I love Armenia too dude thats were I was born and my parents and II was rased there too I just want whats better for it to make serjik gtfo from president !
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post

Seriously I LOVE ARMENIA, it's my home country, where my parents where born and raised and where all my family is from, but Armenia will NEVER change, that's why everyone is trying to gtfo the country. It's always going to stay corrupt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I love Armenia too dude thats were I was born and my parents and II was rased there too I just want whats better for it to make serjik gtfo from president !
    He won't leave, few months ago he was trying to be president permanent, plus all the votes where rigged, they fucking paid 20$ or some shit each person to make them vote for him, either it's him or another corrupt politician that only cares about money and himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm glad people are protesting for what they believe is right, but if nothing is accomplished...well then it was all in vain.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anonymous is a bunch of attention whores.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post

The difference here is that @Aborted 's Idea is not even an idea, it's the truth. They have done nothing to ACTUALLY contribute to society. Hell, I could go outside right now, throw firecrackers at cops and say "Obama is satan!", and people would blindly follow. But what would that accomplish?

Honestly, if you really wanna make a difference, then go and help those families that need help, and actually HELP those kids you say you are fighting for. If you say you are fighting for something, that is fine. But don't put yourself first. Only then can real progress get done.
    Last edited by Anti; 01-21-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphinePopsicles View Post

Anonymous no longer represents the group of people or ideologies that I associate myself with anymore. Not only is it no longer a taboo society, but it has become so common place that it is just downright annoying. The good that has been done will always be remembered, but for anything happening today or in the future, I have no hope for it. The change in ideologies over time have put Anonymous in a state of seclusion where all of the different sects may or may not know about each other, leading to disorganization and causes being looked over because of the now common mentality that someone else will do it so I don't have to. Anonymous used to be an organization, now it's a bunch of kids running around claiming to be a part of a movement that happened 10 years ago and no longer represents its original self today.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Deflorate. (01-21-2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast