Thread: Naruto 662.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's not that I don't have standards, you're just an elitist prick. 95% of people I talk to outside of MPGH (be it reddit, real life, general anime forums, etc) agree that the Edo Tensei was a good idea.

There are some that don't like it, but only because characters like Asuma got revived. I've never met a single person outside of MPGH that completely hated the Edo Tensei as a whole, and like I said, most didn't hate it at all. It was the way to flesh out the lore of all these legends we've heard from this universe that has hundreds of years of history that made the most sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    It's not that I don't have standards, you're just an elitist prick. 95% of people I talk to outside of MPGH (be it reddit, real life, general anime forums, etc) agree that the Edo Tensei was a good idea.

There are some that don't like it, but only because characters like Asuma got revived. I've never met a single person outside of MPGH that completely hated the Edo Tensei as a whole, and like I said, most didn't hate it at all. It was the way to flesh out the lore of all these legends we've heard from this universe that has hundreds of years of history that made the most sense.
    Scot, if you had standards you'd probably recognize the problems with kishimoto's writing. Not hate naruto, but at least recognize them.

Instead its just your silly fanboism.
    :/ Feel like i'm talking to one of the consolefags again.

-__-

Listen, Edo Tensei and reviving everyone is the main reason people have dropped the show from the start of the 4th war till now. You can act like "no one ever drops naruto" or w/e to fufill your fanboy cocksucking for the day, but doesn't change the fact people have dropped and hated the show due to that.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-02-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Scot, if you had standards you'd probably recognize the problems with kishimoto's writing. Not hate naruto, but at least recognize them.

Instead its just your silly fanboism.
    :/ Feel like i'm talking to one of the consolefags again.

-__-

Listen, Edo Tensei and reviving everyone is the main reason people have dropped the show from the start of the 4th war till now. You can act like "no one ever drops naruto" or w/e to fufill your fanboy cocksucking for the day, but doesn't change the fact people have dropped and hated the show due to that.
    Wtf does him being a fanboy have anything to do with liking consoles? and I have to agree with empire with this one srry scot. But Eco really screw things up. I mean just madara being revived. Then he creates a jutsu to control himself from being forced back when itachi stop the Edo. Basically he just create a new jutsu out of thin air just cause the plot demands it
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm not denying that there are other people equally as homosexual as you, I'm sure people dropped the show because of that. But those people also don't talk about the show anymore, they don't come into threads about the show and spam insult.

I've also never met anyone that gay outside of here.

But wait, how does me liking Edo Tensei not be able to recognize the problem with his writing. I know it's not the best, but are you now going to say I'm wrong for liking the show. Why the fuck should I change my preferences for some random elitist neckbeard on a forum? I like the show, deal with it. It doesn't mean that the show is without problems, it means that I enjoy it so much that I can overlook them.

The Edo Tensei on the other hand, isn't even a problem in general. Please tell me what you propose he did instead to make Obito have an army strong enough to take on every village combined, AND flesh out hundreds of years of lore that are in the series.

Thanks
    I'm not denying that there are other people equally as homosexual as you, I'm sure people dropped the show because of that. But those people also don't talk about the show anymore, they don't come into threads about the show and spam insult.

But wait, how does me liking Edo Tensei not be able to recognize the problem with his writing. I know it's not the best, but are you now going to say I'm wrong for liking the show. Why the fuck should I change my preferences for some random elitist neckbeard on a forum? I like the show, deal with it. It doesn't mean that the show is without problems, it means that I enjoy it so much that I can overlook them.

The Edo Tensei on the other hand, isn't even a problem in general. Please tell me what you propose he did instead to make Obito have an army strong enough to take on every village combined, AND flesh out hundreds of years of lore that are in the series.
    Well it wasn't obito's army it was kabuto's and even if he didn't have it obito's should still be op as fk. I mean he wasn't expecting kabuto's showing up with the Edo it wasn't even part of his plan lol. also I'm just wondering why didn't kabuto didn't revive the hokages I mean orocchimaru did that means he must of had cells of them.
    Last edited by demon204; 02-02-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Also @scotbud123 it's always mor fun to argue with other then have the same viewpoint. If everyone just agreed then life would be boring. It's more fun when we argue about stuff we don't like the author doing
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Wtf does him being a fanboy have anything to do with liking consoles? and I have to agree with empire with this one srry scot. But Eco really screw things up. I mean just madara being revived. Then he creates a jutsu to control himself from being forced back when itachi stop the Edo. Basically he just create a new jutsu out of thin air just cause the plot demands it
    Similarity.

Well that was "ok" it was more the fact that people had free will on a more advanced technique and they chose to help naruto's crew the whole time.

Kind of defeats the purpose of reviving people to fight for you if they can easily turn against.....

Thanks

Similarity.

Well that was "ok" it was more the fact that people had free will on a more advanced technique and they chose to help naruto's crew the whole time.

Kind of defeats the purpose of reviving people to fight for you if they can easily turn against.....
    Well u just insulted me and anyone liking the xbox/ps Also did u know how long it took naruto to create a new jutsu? At least 20 episodes and madara does it in 1 sec lol
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well u just insulted me and anyone liking the xbox/ps Also did u know how long it took naruto to create a new jutsu? At least 20 episodes and madara does it in 1 sec lol
    Nah, Just the console rivalry is pathetic. Liking a console is fine(i got one so......).

Naruto hasn't created a "new" jutsu since...forever ago.(rasen shuriken count? it's really just a better rasengan....). Most everything he gets now are "buffs".

Are there levels of homosexuality? I was not aware of such things.
    Again, that gay? Do gay people scare you or something?
    -ah, teenagers, fun times.

Didn't say liking it is, said not willing to admit the faults of it is.

Jeez, any more victim-bitch and YOU will be the gay one!(lol).
    ----------

The reason "you liking it make it not recognize the problem" is because you are a fanboy. Now nothing wrong with being a fanboy in general, but you just are entirely blind to what everyone else sees here and are commenting on it.

How would I solve the lore problem and give obito an army?

Well lets see........,

First
    Lore isn't important in naruto, never has been. Outside of some vague references there isn't really much to naruto's lore in general. Sure I would have to bring back Madara(and his flashbacks) because the plot would need to be the same, but otherwise I could get away with not bringing 9/10 of the characters back, especially the ones who had already died.

Any lore I'd flesh out could be done with legends talk in the series beforehand or a simple explanation chapters on the clan history with pictures of the leaders.(should take 1-3 chapters max.). Resurrecting zombified people isn't necessary and really doesn't provide anything to the lore the way they were presented.

Second:
    For the army it's quite simple. I would have made them ninja's. I wouldn't have given the ability to "sense" people and plot on a map, because that is just stupid and never in any part of the series beforehand. Making the small army stealthy and elite would suffice(because ninjas). A group of monsters(i.e. inhuman levels of power) destroying the side camps and eventually the side characters would stop their advances. Then that could play into obito and Madara fighting the full advances while the side characters would be doing something important(fighting for their lives). Sure some people would die, neji could protect Hinata or A teacher/student thing, but they would prevail at dawn.

That's after 5 minutes of thought, I'm sure actual writers could get me something better.

I'd also change a shitload of plotholes with Obito and Kabuto, but that's pretty obvious that even you should realize there are some major problems there.

Thanks
    Second:
    For the army it's quite simple. I would have made them ninja's. I wouldn't have given the ability to "sense" people and plot on a map, because that is just stupid and never in any part of the series beforehand. Making the small army stealthy and elite would suffice(because ninjas). A group of monsters(i.e. inhuman levels of power) destroying the side camps and eventually the side characters would stop their advances. Then that could play into obito and Madara fighting the full advances while the side characters would be doing something important(fighting for their lives). Sure some people would die, neji could protect Hinata or A teacher/student thing, but they would prevail at dawn.
    So basically the Akatsuki with Orochimaru and his gang...

Then again, if Obito used JUST the Akatsuki to their full potential he wouldn't have had to pull all this 4th great war shit. Now let's all sit back and imagine if Pein used Almighty Push on every village with the entirety of the Akatsuki including Obito backing him up...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    So basically the Akatsuki with Orochimaru and his gang...

Then again, if Obito used JUST the Akatsuki to their full potential he wouldn't have had to pull all this 4th great war shit. Now let's all sit back and imagine if Pein used Almighty Push on every village with the entirety of the Akatsuki including Obito backing him up...

I wouldn't even need the akatsuki per se.

Could have used the Seven swordsman, made them all kisame or above level. Technically I wouldn't even need to ressurect anyone. I could tell about a group similar to akatsuki in legend or anything like that to make them part of the support-enemies.
    (but of course they need to be elite, none of the shit like in the 4th war so far).

I DEFINITELY wouldn't have brought Pein back though. That just cheapens to death to an outstanding degree.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-03-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks

I wouldn't even need the akatsuki per se.

Could have used the Seven swordsman, made them all kisame or above level. Technically I wouldn't even need to ressurect anyone. I could tell about a group similar to akatsuki in legend or anything like that to make them part of the support-enemies.
    (but of course they need to be elite, none of the shit like in the 4th war so far).

I DEFINITELY wouldn't have brought Pein back though. That just cheapens to death to an outstanding degree.
    There's lots of ways Kishi could have done this better. The ending of the Pein Arc and Edo Tensei are the worst things that has happened in Naruto. It's a lost cause at this point. Maybe he should have taken a hiatus once in a while, it seems all the great mangaka do this time to time and their stories stay consistent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    There's lots of ways Kishi could have done this better. The ending of the Pein Arc and Edo Tensei are the worst things that has happened in Naruto. It's a lost cause at this point. Maybe he should have taken a hiatus once in a while, it seems all the great mangaka do this time to time and their stories stay consistent.
    Eh.....he's taken enough hiatus. His manga is practically on haitus 24/7 with that ridiculous filler enemies and shiton of flashbacks.

Most people who take long hiatus don't have the filler kishi does.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well it wasn't obito's army it was kabuto's and even if he didn't have it obito's should still be op as fk. I mean he wasn't expecting kabuto's showing up with the Edo it wasn't even part of his plan lol. also I'm just wondering why didn't kabuto didn't revive the hokages I mean orocchimaru did that means he must of had cells of them.
    Yeah, but think about it. They all already got beaten anyways, without those guys getting revived it would have been even worse. Plus this gave Itachi more screen time and time to wrap up his story with Sasuke/be a fucking bad-ass and outsmart the shit out of Kabuto.

Kabuto also couldn't revive the Hokages because they were all in the Death Reaper god's stomach, and he not only didn't know how to summon it, he also didn't think of doing/know how to do what Orochimaru did. Orochi summoned the god using the mask so that he was already using a fake guise, pulled the Hokage's souls out, used Edo Tensei to revive them with the 4 corpses there, and then switched places with a Zetsu using his snake-rebirth technique and put the mask on him so that his soul was sacrificed to the god instead.

Kabuto didn't know how to do this, or that he could. Plus he probably wouldn't have been able to pull it off, he's a pleb.

Also scotbud123t's always mor fun to argue with other then have the same viewpoint. If everyone just agreed then life would be boring. It's more fun when we argue about stuff we don't like the author doing
    That's true, I wouldn't want us to 100% agree per-say, but it would be nicer to agree on some things than Empire just 110% shitting on it.

Are there levels of homosexuality? I was not aware of such things.
    Again, that gay? Do gay people scare you or something?
    -ah, teenagers, fun times.

Didn't say liking it is, said not willing to admit the faults of it is.

Jeez, any more victim-bitch and YOU will be the gay one!(lol).
    ----------

The reason "you liking it make it not recognize the problem" is because you are a fanboy. Now nothing wrong with being a fanboy in general, but you just are entirely blind to what everyone else sees here and are commenting on it.

How would I solve the lore problem and give obito an army?

Well lets see........,

First
    Lore isn't important in naruto, never has been. Outside of some vague references there isn't really much to naruto's lore in general. Sure I would have to bring back Madara(and his flashbacks) because the plot would need to be the same, but otherwise I could get away with not bringing 9/10 of the characters back, especially the ones who had already died.

Any lore I'd flesh out could be done with legends talk in the series beforehand or a simple explanation chapters on the clan history with pictures of the leaders.(should take 1-3 chapters max.). Resurrecting zombified people isn't necessary and really doesn't provide anything to the lore the way they were presented.

Second:

That's after 5 minutes of thought, I'm sure actual writers could get me something better.

I'd also change a shitload of plotholes with Obito and Kabuto, but that's pretty obvious that even you should realize there are some major problems there.
    Welcome to the point of the joke.

There, watch that, it may calm your butthurt.

Anyways, like I said, I do recognize the problems (when there are problems, some of this shit you do is straight up whining and bitching), I also said that I can overlook them and say "eh" because I still get enough enjoyment (which you seem hell-bent on killing) out of the show to overshadow the mistakes. I'm not blind, you guys (in particular, and mostly, you) nit-pick literally EVERYTHING that's wrong with the show. From the animation (a pixel could be out of place and you'd bitch), to what a character said. For fuck sakes, next thing I'm going to hear from you is that a character had a dumb stance. (Oh wait, I already have lol).

First
    Naruto has a fucking SHIT TON of lore. How you don't see this baffles me; so much has been explored because of people being revived that really couldn't have if they weren't. People like Asuma and Neji's dad and Kakuzu and etc didn't need to come back (even if it made for feelsy scenes and pretty awesome action), but people like Dan, the Hokage, all the other Kage, and etc did.

"Talking" about the legends had already been done, and it wasn't enough. If he did do that you'd probably complain about a lack of action anyways. He needed some way for these people to actually speak their part for themselves. Which means revival, OR some gay ghost talking from the other side bullshit (like Star Wars) lol. Which would have been dumb as fuck.

Second
    I mean, they're SENSORY ninja for a reason. You need a way to counter stealth or it would be OP (especially at the beginning of the series when people couldn't level entire battlefields). What did you think was going to happen when the best sensory ninja from every village got together?

But alright, Stealthy ninja did seem kind of cool. Where was he going to get competent stealthy ninja? He would get at best less than a handful of them, who the fuck else would want to go into a dream world? I hope you're not going to imply Zetsu are strong, they're weak as fuck and as incompetent as they come lol.

Hey, the ending of the Pain arc was great man. The Edo Tensei may have had some faults (even if as a whole it was still really good), but don't talk shit about the end of the Pain Arc. That was the best arc in all of Naruto and one of the best endings to an arc.

I don't see how the show is a lost cause, but alright. It may not be the best written show, but it's still awesome. Like I've said before, if you ever watched anything in Naruto and felt feels or said "Fuck, that was awesome", then you can't really bag on the show. You still liked it.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 02-03-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, but think about it. They all already got beaten anyways, without those guys getting revived it would have been even worse. Plus this gave Itachi more screen time and time to wrap up his story with Sasuke/be a fucking bad-ass and outsmart the shit out of Kabuto.

Kabuto also couldn't revive the Hokages because they were all in the Death Reaper god's stomach, and he not only didn't know how to summon it, he also didn't think of doing/know how to do what Orochimaru did. Orochi summoned the god using the mask so that he was already using a fake guise, pulled the Hokage's souls out, used Edo Tensei to revive them with the 4 corpses there, and then switched places with a Zetsu using his snake-rebirth technique and put the mask on him so that his soul was sacrificed to the god instead.

Kabuto didn't know how to do this, or that he could. Plus he probably wouldn't have been able to pull it off, he's a pleb.

That's true, I wouldn't want us to 100% agree per-say, but it would be nicer to agree on some things than Empire just 110% shitting on it.

Welcome to the point of the joke.

There, watch that, it may calm your butthurt.

Anyways, like I said, I do recognize the problems (when there are problems, some of this shit you do is straight up whining and bitching), I also said that I can overlook them and say "eh" because I still get enough enjoyment (which you seem hell-bent on killing) out of the show to overshadow the mistakes. I'm not blind, you guys (in particular, and mostly, you) nit-pick literally EVERYTHING that's wrong with the show. From the animation (a pixel could be out of place and you'd bitch), to what a character said. For fuck sakes, next thing I'm going to hear from you is that a character had a dumb stance. (Oh wait, I already have lol).

First
    Naruto has a fucking SHIT TON of lore. How you don't see this baffles me; so much has been explored because of people being revived that really couldn't have if they weren't. People like Asuma and Neji's dad and Kakuzu and etc didn't need to come back (even if it made for feelsy scenes and pretty awesome action), but people like Dan, the Hokage, all the other Kage, and etc did.

"Talking" about the legends had already been done, and it wasn't enough. If he did do that you'd probably complain about a lack of action anyways. He needed some way for these people to actually speak their part for themselves. Which means revival, OR some gay ghost talking from the other side bullshit (like Star Wars) lol. Which would have been dumb as fuck.

Second
    I mean, they're SENSORY ninja for a reason. You need a way to counter stealth or it would be OP (especially at the beginning of the series when people couldn't level entire battlefields). What did you think was going to happen when the best sensory ninja from every village got together?

But alright, Stealthy ninja did seem kind of cool. Where was he going to get competent stealthy ninja? He would get at best less than a handful of them, who the fuck else would want to go into a dream world? I hope you're not going to imply Zetsu are strong, they're weak as fuck and as incompetent as they come lol.

Hey, the ending of the Pain arc was great man. The Edo Tensei may have had some faults (even if as a whole it was still really good), but don't talk shit about the end of the Pain Arc. That was the best arc in all of Naruto and one of the best endings to an arc.

I don't see how the show is a lost cause, but alright. It may not be the best written show, but it's still awesome. Like I've said before, if you ever watched anything in Naruto and felt feels or said "Fuck, that was awesome", then you can't really bag on the show. You still liked it.
    Well here.

1. Reviving people in Naruto has no consistent logic. Somehow all these bodies were found, as if there were burial places for each of them and they never had a shred of protection, even knowing that Edo Tensei was a possible technique.
    -It seems the most consistent flaw with this technique is the "soul". As long as someone isn't completely destroyed they can regenerate, which makes no sense whatsoever. Not only that, by reviving them you are saying the soul rest in the body upon death and never leaves, no matter the state the body is left in. Seems kind of...stupid to say the least.
    Summary: Naruto just involves "magic". The logic is about as consistent as when Buu turned people into candy in DBZ.

2. Unfortunately you didn't get the point of Louis CK video. Not to mention he repeated himself "not because he's gay". I was more poking fun at how your insults were so utterly lazy that you had to resort to "this guy is gay".

:/ I mean you got the entire internet, why not just google yourself a better insult in 5 seconds?
    -----------------------------------
    3.First- Lore:

Ok, so we know this about naruto. A,B,and C

A) Four-to-Five great ninja villages.
    -The samurai were just introduced much like the shoguns or w/e at the start of this war that were never mentioned before and still aren't explained to be important.

B) The various tribes were battling in the 3rd ninja war before making the ninja villages by combining the tribes, we can assume that the same shit happened for the 1st and second, but that's not just interpretation. Oh, and also only the leaf is really important or has power. Most other villages by default fall into a lesser category of power, even at the Kage level.

C) The sage of six paths is the "origin" and now we know of some......tree and evil fruit that caused the ten tails or something. Honestly this part is just extremely weak lore and was probably put in there to get a few extra pages.

Aaaaaaaaand that's it. Again, i think your adolescent fanboism is getting to your head scot. Naruto's lore isn't all that deep, which is fine, but you keep acting like it's Middle Earth or some shit.

I'd love to tell you about how Naruto is one of the deepest lore ever but.....it's not. It's at your generic shonen level with your 1-2 generations depth.
    -------------------------------

Second

Ok here is where you are a fucking idiot. I'm talking about how I would make naruto better by re-doing the story.
    I would take out sensory ninja
    I would make the enemy stealthy
    I would provide a small-but-elite force for Madara.
    (seriously there's five nations/tribes of soldiers, not exactly hard to imagine there might be more badguys than the akatsuki is it?).
    -Or Akatsuki could have been training their own or using "ninja science" to make them like orochimaru.
    The zetsu could also be more intimidating than non-infecting zombies or w/e, but I probably would just set them for a flak shield on the main army.

Stop being a fanboy for one second and realize that when you ask me "how would you do it?" not everything would be set in stone for you to freak out over when I suggest a change.
    -------------------------

The Pein arc was good..........till the end.

Talk-no-Jutsu, one of the biggest flaws in naruto used on the last fight, left many a fan with a bad aftertaste.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-03-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast