Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    for those who have problems with the download. just download the file explorer microsoft google chrome is the problem of the opera the same dobiero ms sums solve the problem of control

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post

Here: (Its in German, translated it would be "Checksum error. The File is damaged.")
    If you force Winrar to unpack it the loader file is around ~2mb and not executable.
    The archive is working perfectly before you upload it.

Thank you, we will be looking into this.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hi dear MPGH
    first of all, i would like to express my thanks and admiration for our talented hacker ccman32, you my friend are really gifted !! respect man !
    the hack works fine for me, see this photo as a proof.
    1. the hack works only on windows 7 . 32 bit version. it doesn't work on 64 bit (i have tested it on 2 computers, on 64 bit version you receive a AVA has stopped working message, game crashes)
    2. on windows 7. 32 bit, you need to place 2 dlls in your system 32 directory before you start the hack: msvcp110.dll and msvcr110.dll. Google them, i could also implement them here as a rar file, but they are available on Google, no need for that.
    3. there is no need to disable DEP, the hack works fine without doing this step
    4. you should better run the hack from a flash drive and not from your desktop because it might be detected: i got a xincode suspicious program detected error when i placed the hack on my desktop, but once i put it on a flash drive, i could run it perfectly.
    5. when you are ingame, press home key to activate the hack and display the menu.
    6. choose the function you want.
    7. for people complaining from not being able to download the zip or receiving a corrupted file while extracting, just delete the file you downloaded and keep downloading it over and over again until you are able to extract the file. i don't know why , but this worked for me.
    finally, thank you again mister ccman32 for cracking this beautiful hack !

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    AVA_140124_190545_[-3560,1112,1144][1][EP-PrisonBreak]_00.jpg  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This probably explains why I've seen alot of people using uNrEaL BoT today.

Thanks
    r.i.p ava thanks a lot ccman u are a great aport to the evolution of ava (sarcasm), do another thing whit ur time dude..... u need a life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by armando97 View Post
    I've a questions, i try these hacks and him runs very good, but, when i try to jinect the real hack in ava crash, why? have inserted some lock for the real hack [hackpayd]? the fake runs but the hack that i i've payd don't work.. ava crash next the inject.. :/ Someone may help me?
    No run the hack from disk C:, use other or external memory.

Thanks
    The cheat works wonderful it really does! I have one big issue though, while playing/ cheating it crashes my whole computer. By crash I mean the whole PC goes black screen and nothing responds alt ctrl delete nothing on the screen besides black.

Using Windows 7 64bit and running through steam instead of the stand alone launcher. I run the cheat with admin the files does rename itself but it still works just fine, I have played 2 games using it almost 3 but like I said, it goes black screen (Around 5-10minutes). I am wondering how I could fix it just crashing my whole PC? Other than that I like the work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlover View Post
    Hi dear MPGH
    first of all, i would like to express my thanks and admiration for our talented hacker ccman32, you my friend are really gifted !! respect man !
    the hack works fine for me, see this photo as a proof.
    1. the hack works only on windows 7 . 32 bit version. it doesn't work on 64 bit (i have tested it on 2 computers, on 64 bit version you receive a AVA has stopped working message, game crashes)
    2. on windows 7. 32 bit, you need to place 2 dlls in your system 32 directory before you start the hack: msvcp110.dll and msvcr110.dll. Google them, i could also implement them here as a rar file, but they are available on Google, no need for that.
    3. there is no need to disable DEP, the hack works fine without doing this step
    4. you should better run the hack from a flash drive and not from your desktop because it might be detected: i got a xincode suspicious program detected error when i placed the hack on my desktop, but once i put it on a flash drive, i could run it perfectly.
    5. when you are ingame, press home key to activate the hack and display the menu.
    6. choose the function you want.
    7. for people complaining from not being able to download the zip or receiving a corrupted file while extracting, just delete the file you downloaded and keep downloading it over and over again until you are able to extract the file. i don't know why , but this worked for me.
    finally, thank you again mister ccman32 for cracking this beautiful hack !

anything I have windows 7 64-bit and 32 I use sour computer .... 6 it works very well
    MPGH I love you (sorry for my mistake I am doing my best boy)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nin2246 View Post
    The cheat works wonderful it really does! I have one big issue though, while playing/ cheating it crashes my whole computer. By crash I mean the whole PC goes black screen and nothing responds alt ctrl delete nothing on the screen besides black.

Using Windows 7 64bit and running through steam instead of the stand alone launcher. I run the cheat with admin the files does rename itself but it still works just fine, I have played 2 games using it almost 3 but like I said, it goes black screen (Around 5-10minutes). I am wondering how I could fix it just crashing my whole PC? Other than that I like the work.
    that sound like a ava bug. Happened to me quite a few times. Freezing and stuttering right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks

that sound like a ava bug. Happened to me quite a few times. Freezing and stuttering right?
    No it just completely goes black also no sound, I used to play AVA on a different account but I came back to it due to boredom of Dota2 and stuff, it runs fine 120fps no stutter no nothing just when I use the cheat/hack it goes black just played a game with out the cheat and no crash at all. I am certain 100% it is the cheat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nin2246 View Post
    No it just completely goes black also no sound, I used to play AVA on a different account but I came back to it due to boredom of Dota2 and stuff, it runs fine 120fps no stutter no nothing just when I use the cheat/hack it goes black just played a game with out the cheat and no crash at all. I am certain 100% it is the cheat.
    Strange. Could also be a new xigncode silent update that fails on your system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Please do not abuse the OPK, I was in 5 games all with players use OPK.
    Is impossible to play well.
    If abusers we lose this very good hack, because Aeria take immediate action.
    Understand and help not abusing.

Thanks

Strange. Could also be a new xigncode silent update that fails on your system.
    Im going to update service packs and everything and restart PC it may or may not help but all I can think of... I'll let ya know if it helps at all. Is their something I could delete/ add to help? Something random I suppose?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    never mind
    I read the post above
    thanks for the hack anyway

Thanks

Error

When i open the hack , i have message : suspicious programs with men with glasses -_-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    mpgh.PNG  

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast