Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

MCP 6.2 Fernflower error.

Hello, well first of all i am trying to make Tekkit classic hacked client, i found the tutorial how to set up everything, but when i try to install forge it gives me the error to download the fern flower manually, but when i go to that website all that i can see there is 404 page not found. So maybe someone has the fern flower for MCP 6.2 to give, or i just have to quit trying to make it?

P.S i know my grammar sucks. English isn't my primary language. And thanks for help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You need to download the forge src from their site it comes with everything preinstalled.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I have downloaded the source files from official forge forum.

I put the forge folder inside MCP folder, and when i go to that part where i need to install forge it give me this error.

Downloading Fernflower failed download manually from go*o.gl/PnJHp just remove the *

Here's the tutorial that i used -> /watch?v=Hh9tvKErB_8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    https://files.minecraftforge.net/ . Use this and it comes preinstalled with forge and everything.Much easier and the result is the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Didn't worked, same thing. Still need that Fernflower. I downloaded src file from that website u gave me, and did the same thing puted in mcp, pressed install and nothing. And i need 1.2.5 version, not for tekkit lite, but for tekkit classic. Maybe u could make a short tutorial or explain what to do?