Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That standard anti cheating "text" has been around for years... it's not that they can say, we don't give a fuck, go rage cheater
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
    You people know you can edit the msg?
    How come my KD / Time played, games won etc are fucked up as can be and i still log on like nuttin is changed...
    I have 900000more wins then games played... I smell BS. Most likely people found a way to hack the msg and make it show up without using CE.
    Not believing till i see it for myself, till that point im gonna keep my stats fucked.
    He said to look at the ban through team viewer. Maybe if you don't believe him, then do what he said?
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I can fake the same tbh (not saying he is but I don't believe anyone untill more proof)

Have hack with timer running in BG, ghosts blocked from firewall, tada same effect

4. The Following User Says Thank You to distiny For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (01-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I have agentGOD on steam and have played with him a couple of times, and i just went to check hes stats out ingame "barracks>leaderboards> and he was WIPED from the list of everything, i saw hium there yesterday. So either he did it himself or got som help doing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTreesTV View Post

He said to look at the ban through team viewer. Maybe if you don't believe him, then do what he said?
    Exactly this, He may have a hidden program running in the background to auto fake the msg, Need more proof, or have it happen to myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
    I can fake the same tbh (not saying he is but I don't believe anyone untill more proof)

Have hack with timer running in BG, ghosts blocked from firewall, tada same effect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I doubt that and unless he can prove he's the real agentgod I can make steam looking like I'm a hot sexy bitch in dire need of some kids craving my attention.

That being said that makes 2 people claiming a ban, 2 which I never encountered ingame nor have heard people raging about whatever.
    The bans are a lie,fake, mistake unless more claim to be banned (100's and/or I am banned)
    As I said, contact me via Steam and I'll give you a personal walkthrough where you may have access to my desktop(not allowing anyone to open private cheats or mods) and you can see from task manager and since you appear to be one with brains here, debug any possible "hidden" firewall status or anything you find as suspicious. I would have no need to start panic or anything because I really don't care what happens to any of you. I told BlueTrees on Steam, showed him the pic, and HE posted this. I didn't post. Go ahead and do anything ya want, pretty sure it'll happen to you too and I bet there won't be any apologies here
    Last edited by TwZ97; 01-29-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by z0mgb4c0n View Post
    What hacks were you using? Hope I don't get banned for this XP boost shit. Also, have you tested to see if the Steam Family Sharing method actually allows you to play?
    They patched the family sharing thing, it carries on from one account to another which screws you both times. I wouldn't suggest it.
    ...anyways, I used my own personal ESP and NightmareX's visual tool a few times, so I can't rule out one without the other. We'll see if someone else is banned from using the visual soon and if not then we'll know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thanks god I use my own shit and CE

still 2 bans over 5-6k people playing with roughly 750-1000 cheaters if not more is too low to actually worry.

I'm not banned over 3 accounts both rage cheating so whatever they are doing is failing hard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i have very badly damaged game, i cant go to leaderboards because it returns me to menu... no ban
    [IMG]
    MPGH Member since 10. 21. 2009
    CoD section Minion 22. 01. 2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    GTA section Minion 15. 07.2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    Minion+ 27. 01. 2016 - 23. 02. 2017
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    used today esp, visual toll, lobby maker to force host and change max lobby player, CE to make scan online with crash after change some adress, used god mode and noreload in extinction with 4x Xp , and some minor tweak, bunch of reports from players due to fire trough walls, called 4 K.E.M ending the game in mw2 style.
    But untill now no ban...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ginuz For This Useful Post:

akim14 (01-29-2014),SammyDoge1 (01-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ginuz View Post
    used today esp, visual toll, lobby maker to force host and change max lobby player, CE to make scan online with crash after change some adress, used god mode and noreload in extinction with 4x Xp , and some minor tweak, bunch of reports from players due to fire trough walls, called 4 K.E.M ending the game in mw2 style.
    But untill now no ban...
    Most "Banns" i consider scare attempts.. There so many hackers that fuck up there game completely.. Yet only 2 claim to be banned.. Sound hard to believe right?? People talking about a bann hammer dropped by iw make me still gigle inside , seems like they didn't even fix 0.001% of the hacker problem, if the claimed banns are legit in the first place, which i higly doubt.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SammyDoge1 For This Useful Post:

distiny (01-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

Most "Banns" i consider scare attempts.. There so many hackers that fuck up there game completely.. Yet only 2 claim to be banned.. Sound hard to believe right?? People talking about a bann hammer dropped by iw make me still gigle inside , seems like they didn't even fix 0.001% of the hacker problem, if the claimed banns are legit in the first place, which i higly doubt.
    same as I'm thinking, they could be banned which I doubt but it would only be a random troll at IW then seeing the amount of cheaters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    same as I'm thinking, they could be banned which I doubt but it would only be a random troll at IW then seeing the amount of cheaters
    AgentGOD was manually banned. I'm guessing they got fed up with his hacking and hundreds of forum reports.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTreesTV View Post

AgentGOD was manually banned. I'm guessing they got fed up with his hacking and hundreds of forum reports.
    This is so far the only possibility

update, this kid ain't the real agentGOD.. I contacted him on his forum and GD no reply since he's inactive for a while now.

faker added me on steam, traced ip back to swiss.

13:55 - Distiny: btw I don't believe you are the real agenGOD
    13:55 - AgentGOD: Good for you.
    13:56 - Distiny: and living in swiss ain't helping you
    13:56 - AgentGOD: Swiss? I'm American.
    13:56 - Distiny: using a vpn connected to switserland ye ?
    13:56 - AgentGOD: Yes...
    13:57 - Distiny: hahahahahhaha
    13:57 - AgentGOD: I have 2 connecting me to 2 different locations
    13:57 - Distiny: gtfo kid

either I'm extremely paranoid but experience tells me otherwise

so his credibility and ban report goes down the drain
    Last edited by distiny; 01-30-2014 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This is so far the only possibility

update, this kid ain't the real agentGOD.. I contacted him on his forum and GD no reply since he's inactive for a while now.

faker added me on steam, traced ip back to swiss.

either I'm extremely paranoid but experience tells me otherwise

so his credibility and ban report goes down the drain
    You're not just extremely paranoid, you also won't accept any fact thrown at you no matter how obvious the situation in which you are wrong. You pick at things, make shit up, and then make it seem almost credible enough to throw at a very known and very proven hacker. Also as much as I'd love to keep entertaining a closed-minded troll, let me just end it here... I'm done replying to an arrogant bastard who has no proof whatsoever against any claims I or anyone else has made, and yet you ask for proof in return? You lose credibility just by asking questions that you don't want to hear the answer to, and then when you do get the answer you didn't want, you throw it out the window immediately before considering anything. I haven't been on xgaming since my last release for MW3 Chaos, and I'm not going to entertain you by replying to you. Please, do yourself a favor and lose the arrogance and constant nonsensical babbling that you call an argument.

-On a side note: Thank you BlueTreesTV for making this public, I don't want anyone to panic because the anti-cheat most likely still doesn't work and my cocky "I'll never be banned" speeches got me where I wanted - banned - manually.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast