Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

King James Bible verses and christian chat

Just starting a thread for those that would like to know more about or talk about the bible " not make fun of it please".
    This is a serious thread for those here that truly would like to know more about Jesus the son of The Lord Our GOD that died for our sins , so we can have life eternal . I will be posting some verse of the day verses . If you want to talk about Jesus or the Bible this is the place this is not meant to be a bash Jesus thread Thank you and God bless you .

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life.
    —Philippians 2:14-16

Thoughts on Today's Verse...
    Stars. They've always been a source of constant hope for God's people. "Your descendants will be like the stars," God told Abraham. "When I see the stars, what is man that you are mindful of him?" the Psalms ask. The Wisemen from the East followed a star to Jesus. Luke reminds us that Jesus was a star of morning light come to us from heaven to shine on those in darkness. And now, we're stars. God's points of light in the dark sky of the universe. So let's make today a day where our light shines God's glory to a dark world around us.

My Prayer...
    Almighty God, the incredible expanse of your universe, with its billions of stars, exceeds my limited comprehension. But I thank you for calling me to be a place of light in the dark world around me and I pledge to shine your light today in the lives of all those I might. Through the name of the Bright and Morning Star I pray. Amen.

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware.

IT IS THE TRUTH!!!
    Praise GOD
    [/CENTER]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hero; 01-18-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    No damaged penises:
    "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

Women will never have authority over men:
    "I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

If you disobey god, he'll make you cannibalize your fucking children:
    "If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

If in the course of protecting you, your wife happens to grab the balls of another man, you must cut off her hand:
    "When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I accept the lords law and word ! I pray you do also . there is a reason for everything He is real he loves us and he is REAL . He is the air you are breathing and everything you see smell ect. by HIS HOLY WORD WERE ALL THINGS MADE ! And his son was given for our sins .John 7 Commentary - Jesus Forgives a Woman Taken in Adultery - BibleGateway.com
    I pray you seek him instead of finding reasons to not . The more you seek him the more the enemy will be known to you . The one that is blinding you to the truth and his love . Remember that even the Hebrews did not realize that the savior had indeed came ! He is the word made flesh and is the way the truth and the life . May he touch your heart and fill you with the promise of his love . Lord God ABA please touch this person heart they are lost lord you know it true they need you though they no it not . In Jesus My savior name i pray AMEN ! May peace be with you ! ask yourself why do I deny him ? why do i find reason to not believe . what makes my heart feel this way . Then ask Why do i dismiss the truth why do i deny the love of lord . I pray you seek him .

Questions About 1 Timothy 2:11-15 | Grace Communion International

Also we are under a new covenant .
    Last edited by Hero; 01-18-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok stop spamming. Talking about the bible isn't the same as just spamming with bible verses or videos. Do it some more and we will have to close it.

Secondly this is the debate fort, please either put forth and argument or respond to one.

Here is one: Why is there still denominations and the catholic church? Both serve no purpose anymore and are detrimental to society.
    ------------------------------------

As far as actual scriptures go, there isn't much to say. It's a belief that has no reasonable logic and ends with one of the most vague prophecies of all time.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-18-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why post dribble, when you don't even take the time to reply to anyone. You aren't going to have a discussion by doing that.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I have reason to believe this guy is an amazing troll.
    +1 if you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    I have reason to believe this guy is an amazing troll.
    +1 if you are.
    Nah, you'd be surprised how stupid some people get.

"Lets talk about jesus!" *spams entire thread* "Why aren't people talking about jesus?"

Nah, he's just stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I put on here no hate . you are not here to post scripture as the post stated you are here to try and bash the TRUTH . I pray for you you here is the verse as the title states . and i will discuss christ with those willing to listen . i will not argue with those that just wish to dismiss him . Matthew 22:15-22 (New International Version)

15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. 16 They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. 17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?”

18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, 20 and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

22 When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

this is not spam this is what the post description says post scripture "bible verses" and talk about jesus not bash him . this is not a thread for those not willing yet to confess he is lord i pray you have a change of heart he loves you so much he allows you to do as you please while he allows you to breath , eat ,exist !
    He is the son of the the one called
    " I AM THE LORD THY GOD "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I will be posting some verse of the day verses .this is not meant to be a bash Jesus thread. This is a thread to share scripture . and reflect on it with others . not an argue on the validity of it thread . What does the Bible say about Jesus' second coming?
    god bless you and keep you and open your eyes to the truth .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Nah, you'd be surprised how stupid some people get.

"Lets talk about jesus!" *spams entire thread* "Why aren't people talking about jesus?"

Nah, he's just stupid.
    NO, he's not stupid. You must accept Jesus as your savior! Remember how he died for us on the cross, to forgive all our sins! We must not forget such an action!
    On the day of the rapture, all the non-believers will be casted to the depths of hell! Save yourself today!

[] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    Fuck you. Let's see how you end up AFTER your time has come.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I feel that in order to be fair this thread should also pay homage to Satan, our Lord of Darkness.

THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Aborted (01-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I feel that in order to be fair this thread should also pay homage to Satan, our Lord of Darkness.

Legitimately lol'd.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Well of course, I don't see why not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast