Thread: Help me plzz

Thanks

Lightbulb Help me plzz

Hello guys , i need a hack to league of legends so i can ban someone because one of Eu nordic have stolen something from me and i will ask if there af some hacks of this plzz help me. mvh ande154a

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    There is no hack, that u can use to ban some1 for using it. The best way to do it is to write to the Riot support and explain them what happened.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't get what you're really saying lol google translate doesn't work as well.
    However, if you're saying you want to get someone's account banned you would need to be in the account anyways, if someone scammed you just try to report it.

But if you have access to the account (I don't mean to encourage this) But you can use some of the lolbot things, there's a site with zoomhacks, scripts etc... record yourself using one on the account it will be banned, of course please don't go with this way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't get what you're really saying lol google translate doesn't work as well.
    However, if you're saying you want to get someone's account banned you would need to be in the account anyways, if someone scammed you just try to report it.

But if you have access to the account (I don't mean to encourage this) But you can use some of the lolbot things, there's a site with zoomhacks, scripts etc... record yourself using one on the account it will be banned, of course please don't go with this way.