HERE IN THE UA FUCKING E (UAE) LOCAL PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID. THEIR COMMUNITY (EMIRATI PEOPLE) ARE SO STUPID!!! IN THEIR NATIONAL ANTHEM IT SAID THAT THEY WILL WORK HARD AND SHIT LIKE THAT BUT NO. THEY ARE FUCKING LAZY. THEY DONT HAVE MANNERS. THEY DONT HAVE TO WORK TO GET MONEY, THE GOVERNMENT GIVES THEM MONEY. ONLY TO THOSE LOCAL BASTARDS. SO FUCKING STUPID. IN MY SCHOOL LOCAL PEOPLE DITCH THE WHOLE DAY AND COME BACK THE FINAL 5 MINUTES OF THE LAST FUCKING CLASS OF THE DAY. THE THING IS, THEY STILL GET MONEY FOR THAT! I HOPE THEY DIE AND BURN IN HELL FOR THIS. LAZY BASTARDS. THEIR PARENTS MUST BE VERY PROUD OF THE KIDS WHO FAIL EVERY SUBJECT. SO FUCKING PROUD! THERE ARE A LOT MORE FUCKED UP THINGS ABOUT THIS COUNTRY. THE PEOPLE, PRIVACY AND MORE SHIT LIKE THAT. Though that doesn't bother me, their loss not mine. I still want to fuck them up. One local bullied my brother for no apparent reason. Tomorrow I'll make his body numb for that. I'LL FUCK HIM UP. DISLOCATE HIS WHOLE BODY. Anyways, I hope their country burns in hell for this. So fucking stupid. Oh by the way, they are rich. All of them. FUCKING UAE. (United Arab Emirates)