Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Smile How To save and buy some weapons on CF

So what is GP,gp is the current ingame currency for crossfire, its what you use to repair your weapons or buy new ones,

For New player
    When you start the game you get 50k, first you pick a class it really dosent matter which one, so now your down to 46K. You start out with two weapons in your inventory you have 2 weapons a M700(sniper) and a M16(spray), i suggest playing with your M16 until it brakes (don't repair it)once it breaks(or you have enough for the weapon you want)buy that weapon.
    Now repair your weapon EVERY match,now just start ranking up until you get all the bonus (in total 60K) you get all the bonus at rank Staff Sargent 1(refer here https://crossfire.subagames.com/about/about4.aspx for ranks)

Tip: Sell one grenade.
    Tip 2:Make multiple accounts to try out some weapons

For the Experienced player
    If you haven't done so already and need fast cash sell one of your grenades.
    So your already have a nice rank and a good weapon but you want to save up for a new one , fear not there is a way.
    There are 3 ways to get GP after staff Sargent 1 for all of these you need to put all of your weapons in your storage, so that only your knife and your grenade are in your bag.

The first way is to play crossroad, you get guns in cross road so you don't need your own, this way your gun isn't breaking and your getting the full GP (because you don't have to repair).

The second way is to play ghost mode, its easier to play on the ghost side but you can play GR too since they wont be shooting you.

The third way is to get some friends and make a knife only game, this way you get kills and don't have to repair.

Tip:if you have a pistol and you're a pro sniper try not to use it in pub games to prevent from breaking it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clapman2k9 View Post
    So what is GP,gp is the current ingame currency for crossfire, its what you use to repair your weapons or buy new ones,

For New player
    When you start the game you get 50k, first you pick a class it really dosent matter which one, so now your down to 46K. You start out with two weapons in your inventory you have 2 weapons a M700(sniper) and a M16(spray), i suggest playing with your M16 until it brakes (don't repair it)once it breaks(or you have enough for the weapon you want)buy that weapon.
    Now repair your weapon EVERY match,now just start ranking up until you get all the bonus (in total 60K) you get all the bonus at rank Staff Sargent 1(refer here https://crossfire.subagames.com/about/about4.aspx for ranks)

Tip: Sell one grenade.
    Tip 2:Make multiple accounts to try out some weapons

For the Experienced player
    If you haven't done so already and need fast cash sell one of your grenades.
    So your already have a nice rank and a good weapon but you want to save up for a new one , fear not there is a way.
    There are 3 ways to get GP after staff Sargent 1 for all of these you need to put all of your weapons in your storage, so that only your knife and your grenade are in your bag.

The first way is to play crossroad, you get guns in cross road so you don't need your own, this way your gun isn't breaking and your getting the full GP (because you don't have to repair).

The second way is to play ghost mode, its easier to play on the ghost side but you can play GR too since they wont be shooting you.

The third way is to get some friends and make a knife only game, this way you get kills and don't have to repair.

Tip:if you have a pistol and you're a pro sniper try not to use it in pub games to prevent from breaking it.
    Copied and pasted from mmosite or subagames/z8 forums.

I was wondering why it looked so familiar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    yes it is
    but it helps noobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lmfoa , this is alredy posted by me noob..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna View Post
    Lmfoa , this is alredy posted by me noob..
    so this is two duplicate threads, and one virus thread today for mr. clappy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    WDF mr.clapy is spamming all over the MPGH CF Fourm....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yeah i know right and i think uve alrdy posting something like this right roxas

Edited: this is total double topic look at this
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...e-weapons.html
    Krishna has alrdy posted this same thing wow this was totaly copied suspen this noob for such noobish act i prefer bamping the old topic b/c we can still do it its not even 1wseek old (only 6 days ) lol

Edited once more: the link is also in the ultimate guide this topic is like Epic Fail
    Last edited by cpepablito; 09-09-2009 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Krishna is kinda a copier and paster too <== lol
    Press that Thanks button If I helped
    Also press the reputation button

[IMG]https://i614.photobucke*****m/albums/tt226/Mikez56/Sigcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by -Devil- View Post
    Krishna is kinda a copier and paster too <== lol
    lolz ask him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    well, this won't help for users who are trying to hope to play cross road or alaska with their weapons in the storage because you get like 40-60 GP no matter how good you are. that will take ages to make a sum to purchase weapons. the only realistic option is to buy ZP.