Here's the deal:

I took Visual Basic back in high school. Nothing serious just 1-4 and 1 advanced class. Aside from that I do know my way around a computer but that was roughly 7 years ago considering I graduated in 2002. Now I currently have a ton of time on my hands and I would like to learn how to create some hacks and/or tools to use along side Combat Arms as well as other FPS games.

The last VB I used was 6. I know my way around Cheat Engine but that's nothing special. There are some things out there I can hack such as internet accounts (MySpace, MyYearbook, PayPal, etc.) but that knowledge is no good here. I guess my point is that I may not be a great hacker but where there's a will there's a way. Just call me Will.

I'm not extremely interested in learning entire programming languages at the moment. Simply showing me how and why something works would suffice. I'm a quick learner. I would like to begin giving back to this forum which has given much to me. Ignore the join date.

If anyone can be of some assistance let me know. I would like to start collecting the necessary software and tools as soon as possible.