Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

12+ Month Member | Lvl 30 | Rares | Chronomancer, Love Caster, Archfiend

I'm selling an account I've been working on for a while. Nothing botted.
    Has Chronomancer and 12+ more months of membership.
    Money first then you'll get access to the acc and get to change pass and e-mail etc.

Price starting from: 150 USD | 115 Euro

Inventory/Bank SS's down below.

Add me on steam: Deadran
    Add me on Skype: Deadran_97
    Or just pm me and we can talk there or whatever
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.PNG  

2.PNG  

b1.PNG  

b2.PNG  

b3.PNG  

b5.PNG  

b4.PNG  

b6.PNG  

b7.PNG  

b8.PNG  

b9.PNG  

b10.PNG  

b11.PNG  

i1.PNG  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTerd View Post

Money first then you'll get access to the acc and get to change pass and e-mail etc.
    This type of thing isn't really allowed on this forum. You probably won't find a buyer if you don't use one of the forums trusted middlemen. @Gio would be the best for this section as he knows AQW well and is well trusted

Also, I'm just being honest, I'm not a buyer because I don't even have a dollar to spend right now, but if you want to attract buyers then I would seriously lower the price :/ I'm just trying to help. The maximum I've seen an AQWorlds account successfully sell for is $20, but I'm not expert so correct me if I'm wrong.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Gio (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's what's annoying about this community, everyone's cheap as fudge. These acc's I've been seeing on here are almost as good as mine and they only go for like 40$ max... that's rediculous. I mean the real worth in these acc's are 300$+ Still people want to get rid of the accs and just sell anyway...
    Btw I sold my founder acc a while back and I sold it for 250$. He then told me that he was going to sell it on to a guy that was offering 300 xD So he earned 50$ right there. I wasn't mad because I just didn't want the acc.

Anyways do you know where someone would purchase this acc anywhere else? Because I kinda need "online cash" because my credit card doesn't work online... -.- Not even paypal. I have some other stuff that I'm going to sell on steam for real cash because I don't need steam money I need the real thing :3 Long post sry <3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTerd View Post
    That's what's annoying about this community, everyone's cheap as fudge. These acc's I've been seeing on here are almost as good as mine and they only go for like 40$ max... that's rediculous. I mean the real worth in these acc's are 300$+ Still people want to get rid of the accs and just sell anyway...
    Btw I sold my founder acc a while back and I sold it for 250$. He then told me that he was going to sell it on to a guy that was offering 300 xD So he earned 50$ right there. I wasn't mad because I just didn't want the acc.

Anyways do you know where someone would purchase this acc anywhere else? Because I kinda need "online cash" because my credit card doesn't work online... -.- Not even paypal. I have some other stuff that I'm going to sell on steam for real cash because I don't need steam money I need the real thing :3 Long post sry <3
    I kind of get what you mean, yeah. There are the occasional high sales like that, but to be honest the AQWorlds market isn't the best one to be in terms of selling on, I don't know why, but I assume because it's an older game than others. As you mentioned, steam games are really the place to be these days.

Sadly not, as I'm more the botting/hacking/giveaways type of guy and there are very few places I know where you can get a legitimate trade apart from MPGH. Whatever you do, don't give up on MPGH itself because I know there are some other buying/selling/trading sections on here which are thriving Good luck man, and if theres anything I can help with just ask. You never know, you might get lucky and find a buyer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    |_|_|_|-BUMP-|_|_|_|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Willing to start at 80$. We'll discuss it further on skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I don't see this selling for more then $20, I see nothing special about it. GLWS though I guess.

Thanks
    I would trade with my account. Level 85, still got membership, Got Immortal Chronomancer, Void Highlord, Shadow Stalker of Time. etc reply if you would like to.

- - - Updated - - -

I would trade with my account. Level 85, still got membership, Got Immortal Chronomancer, Void Highlord, Shadow Stalker of Time. etc reply if you would like to. PM PLEASE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Game is dead, high stake accounts goes for $20-50

Thanks
    This is literally a 2014 Post. Way to dig deep guys.