Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Tired of this shit.

Played with friend, friend picked sucky character in a team-game.

Friend proceeded to suck, saying he only died "because other team had X character".

I told him repeatedly before and after that the character sucks for that game mode and he should pick another one(multiple times)so he wouldn't rage at his team(and me) and we could just win the matches easily.(not telling him to pick a super-good character, just one that doesn't obviously suck.)
    ------------

He then goes off to tell me that i'm a hypocrite, that I said I wanted more damage in team fights and he had highest damage. Problem is the game mode we were playing kills>damage. You can have 1/10 the damage, but if you kill more people it's better for the team.(just is).

I proceed to tell him this, and that his character spent half the round dead not helping us in team fights because he constantly got killed.(the character has high attack if conditions are met but extremely low survivability, like if anyone breaths on you, you die).

Honestly I didn't give a shit, the team as a whole sucked ass and nobody knew how to play. But I was tired of carrying him and he called me a hypocrite so I lashed out.

Ugh....I'm just tired of this shit. Tired of people forcibly making the time worse for my group of friends. Fuck this.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-08-2014 at 01:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If your "friend" gets all pissed off because you told him something to make him a big help to the team, he doesn't really sound like a friend.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    This makes me laugh in a happy way because I have a friend that I go to school with and he always complains about how the other team cheats(they don't hes just bad :P) and how his team always feeds and doesn't follow orders. All in all hes an awesome guy but he does this a lot...
    Stuck In League of Legends Elo HELL?
    Get to the division you deserve with my service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=823901

Thanks
    Simple tip, find guys you have fun to play with. Even if the guy is so much fun to be around irl it he might be a dick in online games.^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sounds Like LoL with my older brother.