Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Archeblade Variable types.

I'm trying to make a RP hack for Archeblade but I can't find a value for the RP. I'm guessing either it's a float or a double but I can't seem to nail the number

Thanks
    did u find how to create it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    - .- He Us Cheat engine Make a Hack dude PM ME And i give you my skype name than we cam same work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I've been able to edit the progress and amount of RP active in the training module, obviously due to it being local values.
    However doing a Online game I assume it will only work if your the host. Otherwise it's handled server/host side.

I was able to find the Progress doing a float unknown value scan. However after finding the value it had a weird value and I realized it's stored in byte and goes from 0-100, when it reaches 100 you gain 1 RP.

Again the actual RP is also stored in a normal 'byte' and goes from 0-5.
    Hope it's some help, even though it obviously not anything you can make use of in an online game.
    Last edited by Qvintus; 08-31-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Bad grammers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Angry

Damnit I wanted to edit my post not double post....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Qvintus View Post
    I've been able to edit the progress and amount of RP active in the training module, obviously due to it being local values.
    However doing a Online game I assume it will only work if your the host. Otherwise it's handled server/host side.

I was able to find the Progress doing a float unknown value scan. However after finding the value it had a weird value and I realized it's stored in byte and goes from 0-100, when it reaches 100 you gain 1 RP.

Again the actual RP is also stored in a normal 'byte' and goes from 0-5.
    Hope it's some help, even though it obviously not anything you can make use of in an online game.
    I looked into it a bit myself, clearly it's possible to spam RP related skills because there are still hackers around, I had one on my server the other day Q spamming. I came up with the same results as far as values go, however I did notice the game changes addresses each time you enter a server (not all games do this). When I found the addresses in servers and set them to max the RP buttons would stay grayed out. Also, I was wondering if maybe there's another way to spam RP related skills? Maybe even making them require 0 RP? I may be completely wrong, I just started playing this game last week lol.

an example of what I get is attatched

Actually while getting this I was able to spam Q after being hit. I died shortly after and was unable to spam afterwards. I'm guessing maybe the value changes on death? I don't have a clue what I did. I was accidentally scanning for 4 bytes too.

I was able to do it, sadly it was only client sided. Anyone else have any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    4Cp5ZuO.png  

Last edited by 0haithar; 09-12-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks
    The RP addresses do change on death. Stamina does not. Also this only works if you are server host. I've tried both on servers I was not hosting and servers that I was hosting and found that it updates my UI regardless, showing me I have full RP/stam, but it only is actually effective when I am hosting and editing the server process and not the game process. So in short, I have to be server host, then edit the server process and it works.

Also, there have been breakthroughs in modifying hosted servers to prevent actual hacks like these, although keybinds will still work so it's a decent probability that in the near future we may be seeing some servers being hack-proof rendering hacks utterly useless to begin with (again unless you're host.... but then you wouldn't be hosting a hack-proof server

Edit: Also worth noting that potion values also change on death.