Thanks

I found address(es) for infinite ammo\no reload :)

Well I've been messing around with my UCE and i found three addresses that change your ammo. You only need to freeze one, however when your shooting your ammo will switch to random numbers pretty quickly but you will never run out of ammo or have to reload. Im nooby to all of this, but im guessing that there maybe another string(s) and if I froze it, then my ammo number would freeze too? Anyways, did anyone already no about this?

I also thought i found a few health ones, but I realized that my health just appeared to be full, and I would actually die when my real health ran out.

**Oops, I think its only with the k2 though. I'm not sure. I'll test it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Stranger00; 05-18-2007 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
    Well I've been messing around with my UCE and i found three addresses that change your ammo. You only need to freeze one, however when your shooting your ammo will switch to random numbers pretty quickly but you will never run out of ammo or have to reload. Im nooby to all of this, but im guessing that there maybe another string(s) and if I froze it, then my ammo number would freeze too? Anyways, did anyone already no about this?

I also thought i found a few health ones, but I realized that my health just appeared to be full, and I would actually die when my real health ran out.

**Oops, I think its only with the k2 though. I'm not sure. I'll test it tomorrow.
    PM me the address and i'll take a look for you. By the way, I don't think you found anything with health.. thats server sided.. isn't it?