Poll: McDonalds is making people fat

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

McDonalds is making people fat

Well im just wondering, how many people really think McDonalds is making peple fat.

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yes and no.....

Yes, the food have alot of calories walories or whatever..and it will make you FAT if you eat it consistently....

No, if you only eat like once a week, it is fine.... well, for me, it is ok...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    McDonald's is making certain people fat, mainly those who eat it consistently and do not work out. A healthy workout is about 60 minutes a day.

Not to mention, there's metabolism and other factors. Some people can eat ten hamburgers a day and never get fat, while others will gain fat easily.

Anyway, fat cells seem to be good now that they can somehow turn those cells into stem cells.
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    McDonalds have nothing to do with this, every single other fast food restaurant or any other BUSINESS just trying to make money through selling food.

It's the people who make them selves fat. It's up to every single person, to choose if they want to eat so much, and if they want to keep up with their exercise or not.

I said "eat so much" because your most likely to get fat, only if you eat such BUSINESS foods a lot, I say BUSINESS, because most are filled with fat, and the fact that I am practically basing my message on McDonalds, and BurgerKing and etc.

So, McDonalds has nothing to do with people getting their selves fat.

Thanks
    Depends how much you order.

Thanks
    Let them get fat and kill themselves, I say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Give me everything on the menu!

LOL sike.
    [IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk225/NoloveSC/nolove-1-1.png[/IMG]
    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    No, if you only eat like once a week, it is fine.... well, for me, it is ok...
    I find even once a week is bad. I try to have it once in a blue moon. You can taste the amount of fat in it... All Maccas is is deep fried fat... with some flavor. In New Zealand I have this thing called Sub Way.. Fresh Salad Sandwiches and stuff, so much more healthy and nicer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by mosfnz View Post
    I find even once a week is bad. I try to have it once in a blue moon. You can taste the amount of fat in it... All Maccas is is deep fried fat... with some flavor. In New Zealand I have this thing called Sub Way.. Fresh Salad Sandwiches and stuff, so much more healthy and nicer
    Well, at least it is ok for me lol.....singapore MacDonald's burgers dont have that taste of fat and oil... Well, it is different for ppl...and i know subway it is good too My 3rd favourite...Well, i still eat once a week though.....i am still thin as i was before...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by mosfnz View Post
    You do realize Subway exists in more places than New Zealand :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its not Mc Donalds fault that some people dont know when to stop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i eat big mc meals 2x a week , i want a happy meal asap when im upset & i eat mcflurries when its hot and loving the double beef & cheese burger with peper ~ and im 45kg . derno how much that is in lbs .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Do not let this to be your fate.Say magic NO to hamburgers,pizzas,hot dogs,cakes,ice cream,and other fat garbage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    "Don't blame fast-food restaurants for why America seems so supersized. This new economic study from Northwestern University and UC Berkeley seems to disprove the the common nutritional myth:

The results find no evidence of a causal link between restaurants and obesity, and the estimates are precise enough to rule out any meaningful effect. Analysis of food intake micro data suggests that although consumers eat larger meals at restaurants than at home (even after accounting for selection), they offset these calories at other times of day. We conclude that public health policies targeting restaurants are unlikely to reduce obesity but could negatively affect consumer welfare.

Although restaurants conveniently deliver calories at a low marginal cost, they are only one source among many. While taxing restaurant meals might cause obese consumers to change where they eat, our results suggest that a tax would be unlikely to affect their underlying tendency to overeat. The same principle would apply to other targeted obesity interventions as well. For example, two recent large-scale, multi-state randomized trials of school-based programs that improved the nutritional content of cafeteria meals found no effect on student weight (Nader et al. 1999; Caballero et al. 2003). One principal investigator noted, in retrospect, that the intervention could not control what the children ate outside of school (Kolata 2006). Future research and policy proposals may find greater success if they are designed to account for the optimizing behavior of the targeted subjects."

Sources:https://www.usnews.com/money/blogs/capital-commerce/2009/01/05-mcdonalds-isnt-making-us-fat.html

You can only blame yourself for eating unhealthy and not exercising. If you are over weight without a health problem or not pregnant then you yourself are to blame. You can't blame fastfood.

Thanks
    People make people fat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast