Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Post [Q&A] About Islam (All you need)

Hello MPGH members.

Q = Question
    A = Answer
    This is thread for Questions and answers about islam, all things you want ask it here and i will answer you as i can.

What is Islam ?

Islam (/ˈɪslɑːm/;[note 1] Arabic: الإسلام‎, al-ʾIslām IPA: [ælʔɪsˈlæːm] ( listen)[note 2]) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a book considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God[1] (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh) and by the teachings and normative example (called the Sunnah and composed of hadith) of Muhammad, considered by them to be the last prophet of God. An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.

The God of Islam(Allah)?

Islam's most fundamental concept is a rigorous monotheism, called tawhīd (Arabic: توحيد‎). God is described in chapter 112 of the Qur'an as:[28] "Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him."(112:1-4) Muslims and Jews repudiate the Christian doctrine of the Trinity and divinity of Jesus, comparing it to polytheism. In Islam, God is beyond all comprehension and Muslims are not expected to visualize God.[29][30][31][32] God is described and referred to by certain names or attributes, the most common being Al-Rahmān, meaning "The Compassionate" and Al-Rahīm, meaning "The Merciful" (See Names of God in Islam).[33]

Is Islam who planed 9/11 attack ?

Of course no, because is peaceful and never kill civil

[Q]Is Muslims are stupids ?

[A1] Do can someone Control the world of out using his mind ? The Muslims had controlled the world for more than 500 years old.
    [A2] Without sciences of Muslims the world never has become now like this.

[Q] Do people hate Muslims or Islam and why ?
    [A] No, People not hating Muslims or Islam but there are some people like Freemasonry(masonic) want to Distortion of heavenly religions

Watch This Video Please:

[Q] What is heavenly religions?
    [A] it's religions came from the god and the religions is Jewish, Christian and Islam.
    And Islam is last heaven religion from god to complete heaven messages.

Al-Qaeda Created By USA.

Jihad:
    Jihad means "to strive or struggle" (in the way of God). Jihad, in its broadest sense, is "exerting one's utmost power, efforts, endeavors, or ability in contending with an object of disapprobation". Depending on the object being a visible enemy, the devil, and aspects of one's own self (such as sinful desires), different categories of jihad are defined.[109] Jihad, when used without any qualifier, is understood in its military aspect.[110][111] Jihad also refers to one's striving to attain religious and moral perfection.[112] Some Muslim authorities, especially among the Shi'a and Sufis, distinguish between the "greater jihad", which pertains to spiritual self-perfection, and the "lesser jihad", defined as warfare.[113]
    Within Islamic jurisprudence, jihad is usually taken to mean military exertion against none believer/non-Muslim/Muslim combatants who insulted the Islam.The ultimate purpose of military jihad is debated, both within the Islamic community and without. Jihad is the only form of warfare permissible in Islamic law and may be declared against illegal works,terrorists, criminal groups, rebels, apostates, and leaders or states who oppress Muslims.[114][115] Most Muslims today interpret Jihad as only a defensive form of warfare.[116] Jihad only becomes an individual duty for those vested with authority. For the rest of the populace, this happens only in the case of a general mobilization.[115] For most Twelver Shias, offensive jihad can only be declared by a divinely appointed leader of the Muslim community, and as such is suspended since Muhammad al-Mahdi's[117] occultation in 868 AD.

terrorists: Islam never let Muslims steal or kill a child, baby, elderly.
    Islam Just let Muslims fight warriors who want to destroy Islam or kill Muslims.
    Islam Never Let Muslims cutting trees.

The Islamic Golden Age
    starts with Abbasid historical period beginning in the mid 8th century lasting until the Mongol conquest of Baghdad in 1258.[1] The Islamic Golden Age was inaugurated by the middle of the 8th century by the ascension of the Abbasid Caliphate and the transfer of the capital from Damascus to Baghdad.[2] The Abbasids were influenced by the Qur'anic injunctions and hadith such as "the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr" (also see ijtihad) that stressed the value of knowledge.[2] The rise of Islam was instrumental in uniting the warring Arab tribes into a powerful empire. The Abbasids claimed to belong to the same tribe to which the Prophet Muhammad belonged, and were for that reason considered holy. During this period the Arab world became an intellectual center for science, philosophy, medicine and education; the Abbasids championed the cause of knowledge and established the House of Wisdom (Bait-ul-Hikmat) at Baghdad,[3] where both Muslim and non-Muslim scholars sought to translate and gather all the world's knowledge into Arabic.[2] The Arabs showed a strong interest in assimilating the scientific knowledge of the civilizations they had overrun. Many classic works of antiquity that might otherwise have been lost were translated into Arabic and Persian and later in turn translated into Turkish, Hebrew and Latin.[2] During this period the Arab world was a collection of cultures which put together, synthesized and significantly advanced the knowledge gained from the ancient Roman, Chinese, Indian, Persian, Egyptian, Greek, Byzantine and Phoenician civilizations.[2] The decimal system travelled from India to Arabia during this time and in 9th century it was popularized in the region by the Persian mathematician al-Khwarizmi. In 10th/11th century Fatimid made a lot of contribution as described below making their presence felt. Later in 12th century a monk Abelard introduced it in Europe. They also began the use of a first form of algebra (without numerical exponents) in order to solve complex mathematical problems.

[Q] But What is now about Jews and Christians With Islam ?
    [A] Jews had Distortion of Christians, and Jews would there own religion so they Distortion too, But not all Christians and Jews in incorrect way.
    some of them who completed in right way.

[Q] Why newspapers, magazines and (tv show) trying to show that Muslims are Terrorists, Killers,... etc..?
    [A] The newspapers, magazines and (tv show) are controlled by some people who related to Freemasonry(masonic).
    That's mean's don't trust anything is written or telling you about Islam they want to let you Hate Muslims and Islam to never know the true about it and see the light of Islam.

Most of This article taken from wikipedia.
    Link: Click HERE

I am muslim and i pride.
    Have a question ? Please replay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I'm pretty sure no one is going to get his answers about religion from a Q&A made by a guy who barely knows how to speak english.

Nice try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Dictators are mostly Islam...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by xXwhitepandaXx View Post
    Dictators are mostly Islam...
    The Islam never had used Dictator way, He have Guide(Al Quran and Sunnah Nabawi) about the rules who the god(Allah) made it for people to complete them life and live in happy, Peace and

There are people want to Distortion Islam Messages and tell people that Islam want to kill people, child, Women( Not Warriors), Elderly man.

I want you to see what is MAJOR sins of Islam:

70 MAJOR SINS IN ISLAM :

01. Associating anything with ALLAH
    02. Murder
    03. Practising magic
    04. Not Praying
    05. Not paying Zakat
    06. Not fasting on a Day of Ramadan
    without excuse
    07. Not performing Hajj, while being able
    to do so
    08. Disrespect to parents
    09. Abandoning relatives
    10. Fornication and Adultery
    11. Homosexuality (sodomy)
    12. Interest (Riba)
    13. Wrongfully consuming the property of
    an orphan
    14. Lying about Allah and His Messenger
    (sala allahu alayhe wa salam)
    15. Running away from the battlefield
    16. A leader deceiving his people and
    being unjust to them
    17. Pride and arrogance
    18. Bearing false witness
    19. Drinking Khamr (wine)
    20. Gambling
    21. Slandering chaste women
    22. Stealing from the spoils of war
    23. Stealing
    24. Highway Robbery
    25. Taking false oath
    26. Oppression
    27. Illegal gain
    28. Consuming wealth acquired
    unlawfully
    29. Committing suicide
    30. Frequent lying
    31. Judging unjustly
    32. Giving and Accepting bribes
    33. Woman imitating man and man
    imitating woman
    34. Being cuckold
    35. Marrying a divorced woman in order
    to make her lawful for the husband
    36. Not protecting oneself from urine
    37. Showing-off
    38. Learning knowledge of the religion for
    the sake of this world and concealing
    that knowledge
    39. Betrayal of trust
    40. Recounting favours
    41. Denying Allah’s Decree
    42. Listening to people’s private
    conversations / eavesdropping
    43. Carrying tales
    44. Cursing
    45. Breaking contracts
    46. Believing in fortune-tellers and
    astrologers
    47. A woman’s bad conduct towards her
    husband
    48. Making statues and pictures
    49. Lamenting, wailing, tearing the
    clothing, and doing other things of this
    sort when an affliction befalls
    50. Treating others unjustly
    51. Overbearing conduct toward the wife,
    the servant, the weak, and animals
    52. Offending one’s neighbour
    53. Offending and abusing Muslims
    54. Offending people and having an
    arrogant attitude toward them
    55. Trailing one’s garment in pride
    56. Men wearing silk and gold
    57. A slave running away from his master
    58. Slaughtering an animal which has
    been dedicated to anyone other than
    ALLAH
    59. To knowingly ascribe one’s paternity
    to a father other than one’s own
    60. Arguing and disputing violently
    61. Withholding excess water
    62. Giving short weight or measure
    63. Feeling insecure from ALLAH’s Plan
    64. Offending ALLAH’s righteous friends
    65. Not praying in congregation but
    praying alone without an excuse
    66. Persistently missing Friday Prayers
    without any excuse
    67. Usurping the rights of the heir
    through bequests
    68. Deceiving and plotting evil
    69. Spying for the enemy of the Muslims
    70. Cursing or insulting any of the
    Companions of ALLAH’s Messenger (Sala
    allahu alayhe wa salam)
    May Allah (swt) Help us abstaining from
    falling into Major Sins

Another way ? Go and live beside Muslim and see his manners, Real Muslims never hate someone and he know that this someone hate him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "Anyone have any questions? Here, let me blatantly lie to you in bad engrish"
    -OP

My favorite part:

"Is muslims are stupids?"

That would be a yes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -OP

My favorite part:

That would be a yes.
    There is no logic behind religion therefore a religion can not be stupid... Religion is made up beliefs.. Its just Muslims are abusing their culture in many ways which lead corruption in the beliefs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by samerlol View Post
    70 MAJOR SINS IN ISLAM :
    Wait, Islam had 70 major sins?! I thought they were only seven.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    -OP

My favorite part:

That would be a yes.
    If you want to know the real answer that Muslims are stupids? I'll not answer you, you have to read about Islam and how was before Islam Became and after he became. What Islam gift to the people?

You can read books about Islam and Muslims, It's not like you think and how you would like to be, Islam is different and specific.

About my bad english, yes i have bad english because my mother language is Arabic( The language spoken by God).

You can't judge about Islam like that, read this article about Islam and then talk every thing.

Islam articale

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you want to know the real answer that Muslims are stupids? I'll not answer you, you have to read about Islam and how was before Islam Became and after he became. What Islam gift to the people?

You can read books about Islam and Muslims, It's not like you think and how you would like to be, Islam is different and specific.

About my bad english, yes i have bad english because my mother language is Arabic( The language spoken by God).

You can't judge about Islam like that, read this article about Islam and then talk every thing.

Islam articale

C-C-Combo breaker!

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -OP

My favorite part:

That would be a yes.
    People can't be judged based upon there religion, more more about their character and conduct.
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)

Vouches.[36]

[+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TapOut* View Post

People can't be judged based upon there religion, more more about their character and conduct.
    Actually they can be judged on their religion, is it correct to do so? Probably not.

But I was just making a joke at how he basically called himself an idiot.

We can correctly judge the religion though, and that's what this thread is about.....i guess?

Thanks

Islam articale
    Have u met god? Then how do u know he spoke Arabic. The one thing I hate about religion is that every religion thinks they are right and every other religion are idiots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Have u met god? Then how do u know he spoke Arabic. The one thing I hate about religion is that every religion thinks they are right and every other religion are idiots.
    No, i haven't met the god.
    The god(Allah) spoke arabic when he talked with prophet Mohammed and in the Qur'an el kareem.
    Any one can call god with his language( prayer can call god)

Arabic is the language of Qur'an.
    Qur'an is the ketab allah(The book of what allah told to people)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Problem with Islamic beliefs on a fundamental level is that they have the same belief structure as many other religions.

God speaks to prophet.
    Prophet relays message to people.
    People blindly believe what prophet says.

There is no logical reason to believe Islam over Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shintoism, or Mormonism. It's cultural preference at it's best, and people seem to think that Islam is above this somehow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    There is no logical reason to believe Islam over Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shintoism, or Mormonism. It's cultural preference at it's best, and people seem to think that Islam is above this somehow.
    There are a lot of reason to believe Islam, no religion like Islam got a mockery of by the parties, no religion like Islam has such achievements, no religion like Islam is complete, , like the Christians at marriage there is nothing in Christianity I hear divorce because religion is incomplete and that God sent Muhammad to complete the heavenly messages and religions such as Christians and Jews knew that there would send a prophet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast