Thanks

The coming of Prophet Muhammad pbuh in the Bible

A 1,500-year-old Bible in which Jesus is believed to have foretold the coming of the Prophet Mohammed to Earth has attracted attention from the Vatican this week.

Pope Benedict XVI has reportedly requested to see the book, which has been hidden in Turkey for the last 12 years, according to the Daily Mail.

The text, reportedly worth $22 million, is said to contain Jesus’ prediction of the Prophet’s coming but was suppressed by the Christian Church for years for its strong resemblance to the Islamic view of Jesus, Turkish culture and tourism minister Ertugrul Gunay told the newspaper.

“In line with Islamic belief, the Gospel treats Jesus as a human being and not a God. It rejects the ideas of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammed,” the newspaper reported.

“In one version of the gospel, he is said to have told a priest: ‘How shall the Messiah be called? Mohammed is his blessed name.’
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-Turkey.html

Pope Benedict then stepped down from being pope, the first in 600 years. Apparently , "his advanced age and failing strength is the reason he stepped down." Even though the previous pope before him was the pope until he passed away. https://www.huffingtonpos*****m/2013/0...n_3790359.html
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    This is interesting.

However I barely see any reason why christians or any other religious people at that would believe this 1500 year old bible over any other bible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    old bible found
    >pope requested to see it
    (don't know why that makes a difference, he isn't really an authority on such things but w/e).
    >pope resigned due to old age.

So is this a conspiracy theory or something you are trying to pull?

Either way it's hardly going to matter. No christian will believe this and anyone from Islam already believes Jesus foretold Muhammad for some reason.

Really a fruitless effort.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    This is interesting.

However I barely see any reason why christians or any other religious people at that would believe this 1500 year old bible over any other bible.
    True, the Catholic church and other powerful Christian organisations would do anything to keep things that are not in their interest hidden.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    old bible found
    >pope requested to see it
    (don't know why that makes a difference, he isn't really an authority on such things but w/e).
    >pope resigned due to old age.

Are you a parrot?

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Really a fruitless effort.
    Effort to do what? All I did was share some news. You don't want to believe in God, stop thinking we are somehow trying to convert you, you sound very insecure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    True, the Catholic church and other powerful Christian organisations would do anything to keep things that are not in their interest hidden.
    It would hardly matter even if it were true. The cultures are the main reason people believe Islam or Christianity, not truth of religious text.

:/ I mean both of them are basing their beliefs on a thousand year old book with no proof whatsoever already......
    ------------------------------------

Lets just imagine the response you want:

Yes, those damn....catholics(?) stole the book that would have revealed the link between Islam and Christianity! Damn them and their secret society of elite zombie popes!
    --------------------------------------

Sorry, this is just another attempt you made to convince people of a pointless conspiracy theory. Man, it must be irritating to be around you in daily life, imagine all the bullshit you spout when someone mentions "America" or "jews" lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yeah like Empire said, the mention of mohamed in the bible would BARELY do anything.

So stop thinking people aren't joining your religion because of a conspiracy theory.

When it comes down to it, even if your prophet appears infront of these christians, their opinions will barely change.

If all these miracles that are mentioned in the holy books weren't enough to persuade, why do you think the mention of a name in a 1500 year old book will? Especially in this day in age.

Thanks
    I agree. I never claimed it would do anything. It might change the belief of a few Christians if it caused them to read into it, but it won't bring about a drastic change.

Thanks
    Even if this was true and he did come, i don't think anything special would happen.
    Like my post? Than click the "Thanks" button or Rep me! :3
    “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I agree. I never claimed it would do anything. It might change the belief of a few Christians if it caused them to read into it, but it won't bring about a drastic change.
    You really think this would change anyone's belief?

If anything the numerous threads on here would make them atheist lol. Highly doubt some half-assed "look the bible said muhammad but i have no real proof" thread would change anyone's beleif.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    and the conclusion is??
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    and the conclusion is??
    Its a hoax and Islam already claims a connection with jesus so it would be redundant if true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    not only in bible but in torah too, that Prophet Muhammad(as) foretold in the Torah..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ruslyrossi View Post
    not only in bible but in torah too, that Prophet Muhammad(as) foretold in the Torah..
    You can interpret it as that.

or jesus

Or dozen other people.