Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Post JARHEAD117 $1 DAYZ/WASTELAND/ANY MOD SPAWNING SERVICE!(24/7 Online most of the time!)

Hello DayZ and Wasteland players and other mod players lol! My name is Jarhead117, (FREE FOR FIRST 3 PEOPLE WHO ADD ME ON SKYPE!!!!)

I'm starting a 1 DOLLAR spawning service that is very cheap. I am fairly new to this, but I do know what I'm doing, and trust me, I'm not a scammer.

How this system works:
    -You give me the server name in Skype that you want me to spawn your stuff in. I join and make sure I CAN spawn that stuff in the desired server. If I can, you're set! Btw I most likely will be able to spawn stuff in. If not, you're out of luck and have effective anti-hack systems to blame. You will have to find a new server where my spawning works if you want.
    -Next, after you have received your spawned items, then you pay the price for what you have paid for. SIMPLE AS THAT!
    (DO NOT TRY AND LOG OUT WHEN YOUR STUFF IS SPAWNED AND NOT PAY), I CAN and WILL delete the gear that you carried with you and reserve the right to punish you in whatever other ways I want. Don't use my service if you're looking to scam me. One last thing! If you get banned from the server you play on do not ask for refunds, and just a hint if you're trying not to be an obvious hoarder of how much stuff you have i recommend do not ask to spawn a lot of stuff in but that's your option!, admins can see what you have in your base and see what you carry.

Notes:
    - I can not spawn brief cases on Dayz Epoch servers unless someone is carrying one in that server! I can spawn safes that will equal a gold brief case and i can help you sell the safes since they weigh so much!
    - I can get cars for you on the server even if they are locked!
    - I can not spawn cars in game!
    - I can not spawn backpacks!
    - If you have a big backpack i can help you faster with getting your stuff some where safe!
    - If the item is not in that server or if someone is not carrying it i will NOT be able to spawn that specific item. (ex. 1/4 walls, wooden floors that are not fully built and etc.)

ADDITIONAL Stuff Cost's 50 Cent's!:
    I can freeze someones game and not allow them back into the server!
    I will destroy a base UNLESS they are indestructible!
    I will let you raid a base, only if they are destructible so i can destroy the door!
    I will kill the enemy/enemys you wish to be killed!
    (More to be added)

Skype Name = njdevil117 (Jarhead117's Spawning Service Hours: 3:15PM TO 10:15PM Eastern Standard Time (US) on weekdays, pretty much any time on weekends, on weekdays i will be off some days due to breaks from school!

Skype Status's:
    Online: Available to sell
    Away: I'm not on my PC
    Offline: Means i'm offline lol
    Last edited by Jarhead117; 02-13-2014 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Editing a few typo's

Thanks
    Keep it sales-related in the threads.
    However, if you believe this was an error, do contact me with a motivation and I'll undo the removal of the posts.

Have a nice day.