Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    As for Guilty Crown, that's exactly what I hear. That the story is a little cliche, but it's worth it for the excellent soundtrack + animation.
    :/ It's not "cliche", it's just bad.

If you don't like JPOP then Guilty Crown has literally nothing you should watch in it. Even the action scenes aren't entertaining enough, the animation is good, but not enough to make even me care.

Guilty crown is probably the worse mainstream/hyped anime out there, period.

Worse than Naruto
    Worse than Fairy Tail
    Worse than Toriko
    Worse than any other shonen or crappy moe anime you can think of.

Guilty crown is just......awful.

https://seventhstyle.com/2012/02/23/g...re-crying-too/
    https://moesucks.com/2012/07/31/in-de...-guilty-crown/
    Last edited by Empire; 02-15-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You should check out Magi, I'm about to finish the 2nd season (or at least catch up to it), and it's only been 1 day since I started..

Not sure why you enjoyed Log Horizon. I fell asleep watching the first episode. Too boring.
    Godlike.

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Try "Bakuman" this is nice Anime.

Promise.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheamuel123 View Post
    Try "Bakuman" this is nice Anime.

Promise.
    I actually just started watching it Thursday and I'm on the second season (ep.11) and it's pretty good so far. It's educational also, I've learned a lot about manga because of watching it and my respect for mangaka has risen a lot.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ It's not "cliche", it's just bad.

If you don't like JPOP then Guilty Crown has literally nothing you should watch in it. Even the action scenes aren't entertaining enough, the animation is good, but not enough to make even me care.

Guilty crown is probably the worse mainstream/hyped anime out there, period.

Worse than Naruto
    Worse than Fairy Tail
    Worse than Toriko
    Worse than any other shonen or crappy moe anime you can think of.

Guilty crown is just......awful.

https://seventhstyle.com/2012/02/23/g...re-crying-too/
    https://moesucks.com/2012/07/31/in-de...-guilty-crown/
    I mean, I wasn't defending it, I haven't even watched it. But like always, if I even MENTION it (let alone LIKE it) the rampage comes in.

Whatever, glad you at least placed Naruto over it.

Thanks
    I mean, I wasn't defending it, I haven't even watched it. But like always, if I even MENTION it (let alone LIKE it) the rampage comes in.

Whatever, glad you at least placed Naruto over it.
    He was just throwing his two cents in man, calm down.

On an unrelated note, have you watched Hunter x Hunter yet?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

I saw that video but never watched it, been hearing REALLY good things about HxH.

I should watch the new one right? The 2011 one? I hear that's the way to go.

I might watch it this summer. It's going to be my first summer in college, which means it's going to be long as FUCK (2nd week of May until last week of August).

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I actually just started watching it Thursday and I'm on the second season (ep.11) and it's pretty good so far. It's educational also, I've learned a lot about manga because of watching it and my respect for mangaka has risen a lot.
    you hooked after you watch ep1?

haha me too.

i already completed. that. so much fun.!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I kind of laugh at this.

I mean.the guy only puts out naruto and one piece videos mainly, but he's all surprised with side character dev.

:/ man............... HxH is good, but this stuff shouldn't be surprising..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jZ3mwRXDYY
    this one was funnier tho.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-15-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks
    Yeah, watch the new version. The old adaptation doesn't cover a few arcs, like the chimera ant arc for example (and it's fucking amazing) and it obviously has better animation. The soundtrack is a bit better and the voice actors are also imo. It's my favorite shounen anime and I think you'll like it. The beginning has a pretty rough start with the Hunter exam arc, it doesn't get really good until about halfway in the arc. The second arc is pretty good but from the third arc onwards it becomes a lot better. The chimera ant arc is a masterpiece and it's easily my favorite arc in all shounen series.

I saw that video but never watched it, been hearing REALLY good things about HxH.

I should watch the new one right? The 2011 one? I hear that's the way to go.

I might watch it this summer. It's going to be my first summer in college, which means it's going to be long as FUCK (2nd week of May until last week of August).

I kind of laugh at this.

I mean.the guy only puts out naruto and one piece videos mainly, but he's all surprised with side character dev.

:/ man............... HxH is good, but this stuff shouldn't be surprising..

this one was funnier tho.
    Yeah, I know. He's pretty much the most watched reviewer however for Naruto so I thought for sure that Scot has watched a few of his videos. I've only watched a few reviewers but they're all kinda lame really. ForeverWorld, Gilgux and Sawyer are all pretty bad. At least Gilgux makes me laugh...
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 02-16-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, I know. He's pretty much the most watched reviewer however for Naruto so I thought for sure that Scot has watched a few of his videos. I've only watched a few reviewers but they're all kinda lame really. ForeverWorld, Gilgux and Sawyer are all pretty bad. At least Gilgux makes me laugh...
    Gigguk? Yeah scot's watched sawyer I know, cus he linked his videos a lot in the past.

Meh, Fornever sucks(he just does) and sawyer....eh, I feel like the guy just doesn't have any real...personality? He just kind of....describes a chapter without an opinion.

I'm surprised anyone still watches naruto reviews on youtube due to this.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-16-2014 at 12:29 AM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah, watch the new version. The old adaptation doesn't cover a few arcs, like the chimera ant arc for example (and it's fucking amazing) and it obviously has better animation. The soundtrack is a bit better and the voice actors are also imo. It's my favorite shounen anime and I think you'll like it. The beginning has a pretty rough start with the Hunter exam arc, it doesn't get really good until about halfway in the arc. The second arc is pretty good but from the third arc onwards it becomes a lot better. The chimera ant arc is a masterpiece and it's easily my favorite arc in all shounen series.

Alright, thanks for the advice! ^_^

Gigguk? Yeah scot's watched sawyer I know, cus he linked his videos a lot in the past.

Meh, Fornever sucks(he just does) and sawyer....eh, I feel like the guy just doesn't have any real...personality? He just kind of....describes a chapter without an opinion.

I'm surprised anyone still watches naruto reviews on youtube due to this.
    Hey man, don't talk shit about Sawyer.

I think he's pretty good, I like his videos. He watches a lot of anime, he just only reviews Naruto, OP, Shingeki, and sometimes random videos about other stuff. (He knows what people want to see and what gets him views). He's not as critical though, that's why you may confuse him being surprised about something as him not having seen it before. He calls mistakes out, but he likes to give credit where credit is due. I also think he's pretty funny, but oh well. He helps me get some of the chapters sometimes when I didn't understand what was drawn or wtf was going on.

ForneverWorld does suck though, I hate his videos. I can agree with you on that. :P
    Last edited by scotbud123; 02-16-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Alright, thanks for the advice! ^_^

Hey man, don't talk shit about Sawyer.

I think he's pretty good, I like his videos. He watches a lot of anime, he just only reviews Naruto, OP, Shingeki, and sometimes random videos about other stuff. He's not as critical though, that's why you may confuse it for him being surprised about something because he hasn't seen it before. He calls mistakes out, but he likes to give credit where credit is due. I also think he's pretty funny, but oh well. He helps me get some of the chapters sometimes when I didn't understand what was drawn or wtf was going on.

ForneverWorld does suck, I hate his videos. I can agree with you on that. :P
    Yeah Fornever is just too.....grimy? I mean damn look at his "otaku" placement and shit.

Sawyer...eh, he doesn't do anime that aren't either FotM(SNK) or shonen(HxH). I'd like it if he gave reviews on other stuff, but he doesn't really do that.

:/

For me, I like youtube entertainment but I just never saw the point of per-chapter reviews on weekly manga.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-16-2014 at 02:46 AM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah Fornever is just too.....grimy? I mean damn look at his "otaku" placement and shit.

Sawyer...eh, he doesn't do anime that aren't either FotM(SNK) or shonen(HxH). I'd like it if he gave reviews on other stuff, but he doesn't really do that.

:/

For me, I like youtube entertainment but I just never saw the point of per-chapter reviews on weekly manga.
    Yeah, he tries too hard and honestly, a lot of the times his points are dumb as fuck.

As for Sawyer, it does get boring sometimes, so I do skip over a lot of his videos. But I've also laughed over them a lot. And sometimes it helps me understand something if I didn't get it right away (which doesn't happen TOO often, but still happens from time to time).

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wait wait wait. i forgot

watch this too.

"Elfen lied" - i really love this Anime.

Naked + Horror best,

sample music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12