Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The time my mother found my weed...

I was 16, and I didn't have a whole lot of weed like I can get now, and it was pretty shitty weed at that. I always kept a stash under my mattress, because who the fuck would look there, right?

Apparently I was wrong. My mother went to change my sheets for god knows why, and she found it. I came home to my mother sitting on my bed with the little Ziplock bag of weed in her hands. I was fucking terrified, because my parents are strict as fuck, so I was ready for some wooden spoon whipping any second.

No joke, she came up to me and said this:

"Jordan... Is this an Ounce?" I could not stop laughing. It was not even a fucking QUARTER and she thought it was an ounce. I guess she heard that it is a problem if your loved one has an ounce or more, so she started crying. I explained to her that if it was an ounce, it would have to be a fucking BRICK. It's dried leaves.

But nonetheless, my father came home and heard about everything. He laughed at my mother and said, "Did you take a hit or two before speaking to the kid?" It was great. Got my ass beat though.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I wish my story was like this. But my story goes a little more like this.
    They found it, I got grounded for a couple of months, my dad burnt my computer and apparently I'm not their kid.
    So yea, pretty close

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    My mom didn't give a shit lol

Thanks
    Well my dads a stoner and I basically told him "hey dad, I tried weed and I like it, I've been smoking it a bit and thought you should know" he didn't give a fuck, told me I can grow a couple plants if I wanted ^_^
    Skype - JakeTheDragonSlayer
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

Last Updated - 26th October 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    I was 16, and I didn't have a whole lot of weed like I can get now, and it was pretty shitty weed at that. I always kept a stash under my mattress, because who the fuck would look there, right?

Apparently I was wrong. My mother went to change my sheets for god knows why, and she found it. I came home to my mother sitting on my bed with the little Ziplock bag of weed in her hands. I was fucking terrified, because my parents are strict as fuck, so I was ready for some wooden spoon whipping any second.

"Jordan... Is this an Ounce?" I could not stop laughing. It was not even a fucking QUARTER and she thought it was an ounce. I guess she heard that it is a problem if your loved one has an ounce or more, so she started crying. I explained to her that if it was an ounce, it would have to be a fucking BRICK. It's dried leaves.

But nonetheless, my father came home and heard about everything. He laughed at my mother and said, "Did you take a hit or two before speaking to the kid?" It was great. Got my ass beat though.
    My mom smoked all mine, and used my brand new pipe that she found along with my weed . She only left me hmmm a .2 >:\, so than i took 20$ from her and bought a gram .
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    My mom found my stash one time, a mason jar full of blue dream, well over $300 worth of pot, and what did she do? Left it there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Heroin is better.

Thanks
    This post turned grim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Both my parents smoke too, so I guess you can say they don't give a shit if I do.

Thanks
    My dad found my weed, he was cool about it he gave me a pipe and a Grey Area 4:20 amsterdam lighter

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post

funny story bro. hope you still smoking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    hahaha lovely dad, my parents are exactly the same

Thanks
    Lol my mom and dad knew I smoked weed but weren't able to find it because I hid it so well. Eventually I gave in and told them I smoked, couldn't leave the house for a month or two and after that they kinda tolerated it, was about 16y at the time.