Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Polar Clan | All COD's | Trickshotting | Quickscoping

Update Notes: Polar has officially been moved to MW3 instead now!
    Since I am banned on Polar Regret, asll 1v1's against me for tryouts will be held on the following account:

Polar Justice

-----

Current Member List:

- Polar Regret
    - Polar Justice

Legend: Red: Leader(s) Blue: Master(s) Green: Experienced Member(s) Black: Member(s)

Let me explain the legend first.

The leader part is pretty obvious. Leaders you must show respect towards. They're the full authority and above the clan. They have all the rights to do whatever they need to do to you.

However, abusing privileges will result in a removal of the clan.

Masters are the rank below leaders. They do not quite have full authority of you, but close enough to a leader. You must show respect to these members even if you're above, below, or equal rank difference than them. Masters are the most experienced from the clan. They're the ones with history behind the clan. If you need help, you know who to ask.

Once again, abusing privileges will result in a removal of the clan.

Experienced Members are below the Masters, but yet are still knowledgeable from the clan. Although, it's not the clan knowledge they hold. They hold knowledge towards the game.

These members are Experienced Members in CoD gameplay. If you ever want to team up, message a fellow Experienced Member. (Knowledge may differ between each member).

(You will also be categorized in a certain Experienced profession. (ie: Quickscoping pro, Trickshot pro, LMG pro, etc).

Last, but still not treated any different in the clan, are the members. Members can still be as tough as other ranked members. So don't worry if you are a member, because no matter what... You will always advance. Every rank advances eventually. Except Leader.

Everyone is labelled as a member by default when joining. Eventually as you progress, you will be voted to rank up of the decisions of other members. Although, other ranks will have to include detail to support their decision to whether you should rank up or not. Not enough detail will result in a invalid vote. Silly answers in votes will result in either a de-rank or removal of clan depending on your answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto the clan details!

The Polar clan has little history behind it other than constant gamertag changes.
    The clan started off being named Project, and then was named GtG meaning (Grand Theft Gamer) clan. Which was obviously a Grand Theft Auto clan.

But before changing it to GtG, The leader of project left Xbox live for quite some time. Coming back 6 months later to a result of a full loss of clan members.

Although, GtG Ven0m didn't seem satisfied with a GTA clan. Soon enough he decided to debate whether making a CoD: Ghosts clan.

The decision was to make another MW2 clan, or move on to Ghosts.
    Several days later it was decided. Polar had changed his mind and moved on to MW3.

The Polar clan is mainly known for Trickshotting, S&D, Quickscoping.

Although you may see the clan in other game modes sometimes.
    Team-Tactical is the common secondary game that is played.

So why not join Polar? You'll been polarized... ha..ha.. get.. it.....?

I'M NOT A COMEDIAN!!!

-----------------

Join Polar now! You will be satisfied!
    You will not be treated with disrespect!

---

Double Post (Due to if I edit it, for some reason the whole post will get messed up):

How to join:

Visit https://polarclan.net for more info.

Thanks
    Is this repziw4 cuz I have cracked

Thanks
    Thats Right Get Noscoped Lol Lol Lol