Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by .VIZ View Post
    Truthfully, i don't think your skilled enough to charge for these backgrounds.
    Does that mean that a very skilled user could charge for these backgrounds then?

*Your speechcraft is too low!*

Lel but seriously,the backgrounds are just complete crap,maybe the OP asked us to use them and get paid for it? lol.
    Plus,he referred to the blue background as a photo...

This must be a joke indeed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @WarTrac

Can i speak to ur customers .. Just to ask them what did they liked in ur wallpapers !!
    Hey, come back guys! I only want to kill you a little bit!

You can always make someone happy .. I can be this one with a little donation

Joined MPGH : 20 MAY 2011
    So i'm not a Newbie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Does that mean that a very skilled user could charge for these backgrounds then?

*Your speechcraft is too low!*

Lel but seriously,the backgrounds are just complete crap,maybe the OP asked us to use them and get paid for it? lol.
    Plus,he referred to the blue background as a photo...

This must be a joke indeed.
    This is no joke, i was just trying to make a quick buck but nooooo, you guys had to make it a big deal. I DONT EVEN USE PHOTOSHOP, i cannot afford it. maan... you were like me! you were just a little noob thinking his work was better than everyone elses, im making art for an international business now but thanks! people can improve even if it just for 14 days. i do better in certain areas im not a master in every degree. but, for that blue background i made everything also here is some more work i have done:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    wARTACgAMINGCover1.png  

HGWF.png  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTrac View Post
    This is no joke, i was just trying to make a quick buck but nooooo, you guys had to make it a big deal. I DONT EVEN USE PHOTOSHOP, i cannot afford it. maan... you were like me! you were just a little noob thinking his work was better than everyone elses, im making art for an international business now but thanks! people can improve even if it just for 14 days. i do better in certain areas im not a master in every degree. but, for that blue background i made everything also here is some more work i have done:
    Making art for an international business now? Yet you do not know, have or use photoshop. What a joke.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Invidus For This Useful Post:

Pepsi Cola (03-25-2014)

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTrac View Post
    I don't use PS either,plus you can get it free insanely easy.
    And as you said,you're "just a little noob thinking his work" is "better than everyone else" ' "s".
    The same way a big video game publisher wouldn't hire someone who just managed to create its first "hello world" program,nobody would pay for images done by a newbie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I'm very sorry

I'm sorry guys, i was pretty immature for posting that response. I would like to know your guy's opinion of some stuff that i have done recently. I have mostly moved to shooting stock footage and pictures so i don't really do to much of these images anymore... ANY INPUT IS VALID AND I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT I HAD AND STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE I AM REALLY READY TO SELL IMAGES (although i probably will not sell graphics anymore ) [IMG]https://lh6.googleuserconten*****m/-_Fph6Vhe4vI/VRizfxPB69I/AAAAAAAACDI/YLIQzPFEvhc/s771-no/My%2BSEA%2BResult.png[/IMG] [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2bRltiQJhYQ/VCd0h51C6HI/AAAAAAAABho/gVl-WjLl5Lg/s771-no/CoolSpyralLG.png[/IMG] [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-8-gumVtvoLg/U0DU47qSE2I/AAAAAAAAAq0/pn76ev1bnwU/w1371-h771-no/Outro3.png[/IMG] [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-RTogybTwTbA/VM6NZD_AW0I/AAAAAAAAB8c/-oWUe1yHpeA/w800-h600-no/Logo3BoxDigitalshort.png[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12