Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Cool VIP hack pack to crack

I am releasing a hack pack that is vip and i want it cracked. It is locked by hardware id.
    This hack pack includes:
    · Show FPS: Your FPS will be drawn in the top left corner of your screen. Useful if you want to see when you are FPS lagging.

· Windowed Mode: Windows the game in the centre of your screen. After enabling, minimize Combat Arms and maximize the window again for the Windowed mode to take effect. Unfortunately, the window is forced in the centre of your screen and cannot be moved so it’s not very useful.

· No Fog: On maps such as Snow Valley, there is fog. Fog reduces your ability to see far distances in front of you. No fog removes the fog on the map enabling you to see what was hidden by the fog previously.

· No Spread: When you fire a weapon, you will notice that your bullets do not all hit the same spot. There is a spread with regard to where your bullets hit. No spread makes it so that your bullets all hit in the same spot.

· Infinite Stamina: When you run, you use up stamina. After using up all your stamina, you can no longer run. Infinite stamina freezes your stamina at 100 (maximum) so that you can run indefinitely.

· No Reload: When you are firing a weapon, eventually you need to reload because you’ve used all the bullets in your clip. No reload does two things: 1) it removes the reload delay enabling you to instantly reload if you hit the reload key (e.g. R); 2) it automatically reloads for you when your ammo reaches 0 on the left hand side of the clip (e.g. 0/30). For the automatic reloading to work, your reload key MUST be set to R.

· Box ESP: Draws a white outline of a box around each player’s model as well as around other things such as weapons dropped on the ground or bullets falling. Enables you to locate players or weapons from anywhere on the map.

· No Sway: When you walk around or run around, your player “sways.” For example, your player will move left and right to exemplify movement (i.e. swinging the weapon because it is heavy). No sway removes this “sway” so that you run smoothly.

· Action Tracer: When you fire a weapon, swing a knife, or throw a grenade, your action affects the environment (i.e. a bullet cuts through air). Action tracer draws a colorful line to represent your action – e.g. if you shoot a bullet, a colorful line will be draw showing the path of your bullet.

· Super Jump: Increases the height of your jump by 1700 units (from 330 to 2030). Note: It will only increase by 1700 units if you have Ghost Mode enabled. If you do not have Ghost Mode enabled, then Super Jump will increase the height of your jump by 60 units (from 330 400). This is a safety precaution to reduce the likelihood of you dying when Ghost Mode is disabled.

· Super Low Gravity: Decreases gravity so that you can jump higher and float around for a longer period of time (gravity is reduced from -1100 to -100). The low gravity cannot be disabled while playing. If you wish to disable the low gravity, you must first press the hotkey to disable it and then go back to the lobby and rejoin the game). Note: Gravity will only be reduced to -100 if you have Ghost Mode enabled. If you do not have Ghost Mode enabled, then Super Low Gravity will reduce the gravity level from -1100 to -550). If you had Ghost Mode enabled when you enabled Super Low Gravity, then if you disable Ghost Mode, the gravity level will remain at -100. If you do not want to die when Ghost Mode is disabled, then disable Super Low Gravity and rejoin the room or just rejoin the room and your gravity level will change to -550.

· Name Tags: Draws your enemy’s name tags so you can locate the enemy. Note: This does not work in Search & Destroy. To prevent crashes, this hack is automatically disabled when you enter a S&D game. If you had it enabled prior to entering the S&D game mode type, then it will remain disabled until you enter a game with a different game mode (e.g. elimination), at which point it will re-enable itself.

· Move Speed: Allows you to increase/decrease your players run and walk speed. First press the enable/disable hotkey for move speed and then use the increase/decrease hotkeys to increase/decrease your move speed.

· No Clip: Adjusts your players physics flags such that you can walk through obstacles. With this hack on, you can walk through walls, fall through floors, etc. Best used with no gravity hack because certain objects that you walk through may not have a bottom which means you would normally fall to the bottom of the map. If you use no clip with no gravity then you can fly through obstacles without falling down.

· No Gravity/No Fall: Zero gravity hack sets your players fall velocity to zero. So, you can walk off an edge and you will notice that you will be floating in air – you will not fall back down to the ground. However, you should note that there will be a very very minor gradual decline in your players z-coord. In other words you will be flying downwards but so slowly you will not really notice it, it is like you aren’t falling at all. This hack is better then the public no fall hacks because you will not see other players flying – they will be moving as they should. This hack is also good if you use it with no clip since you can pretty much fly through walls. You can hide in obstacles and shoot people. In junk flea for example you can fly behind the enemy’s base, turn off no gravity and walk around there shooting them. Be careful though, there are some areas where you might die if you fly into them (e.g. if you fly into a crate in junk flea you will die).

· Instant Respawn: Respawns you instantly after death. Instant Respawn only works in game modes where you can normally respawn - so you can't use this in SnD.

· Ghost Mode/Respawn in Place: This hack enables you to walk around the entire map as a "ghost" if you will. To activate this hack, you must first hit the hotkey and then you must die. It is activated when you notice that you have respawned in the same place that you have died. With this hack enabled, your body will stay at your original spawn point, but you will be able to go anywhere you want on the map. No one will see you and you can't damage yourself if you use Super Jump or Super Low Gravity. The only way people can kill you is if they go to your original spawn point and kill your body. So basically..you can walk around the map killing people and they won't even know where you shot them from because they can't see you. If this hack is used with Instant Respawn..then you will be able to move around the map and respawn instantly in the same spot that you died, enabling you to keep on moving and keep on killing. To disable this, you need to first hit the hotkey and then either rejoin the room or wait for someone to kill you.

· Rapid Fire: This hack drastically increases your attack speed. For guns, you'll empty a clip in a matter of seconds. For knives, it will be like you are swinging thousands of them at once (like a lawnmower). I am not sure whether bullets register very well with guns, however with knives, you will pretty much be able to 1 hit ko people if you hit them. Just hold down your left click and watch how fast you attack.

· Panic Hotkey: All your hacks will be disabled after pressing the panic hotkey. Note, as previously mentioned, if you have low gravity or god mode enabled, you must return to the lobby and then rejoin the game for those two hacks to deactivate. Also, if you are using windowed mode, you must return to the lobby for the window to maximize myself.

· Self-Bypassing: This hack does not require a Hackshield bypass. It is fully undetected to Hackshield and will not result in your disconnecting after 5 minutes.

· Auto Updating Feature: This hack has been coded in such a way that all pointers, addresses, and offsets are automatically found during run time making the hack dynamic with respect to game updates.

I have the hack and paid for it. But i wanted to share it to mpgh. Since i can't post an outside link just youtube ******* industries combat arms. Theres a link on each of 3 vidoes he has on ca.
    I uploaded the hack files, hardware id finding software, Keys for the hacks, and screenshots.
    I know i'm not supose to put an outside link and i'm new to online virus scans but my outside links are virus total virus scans.
    By the way instead of scanning certain files i scanned the entire jzip files because there are too many files. Yes there are viruses by the way but they are vip hacks i assure you.

Combat+Arms+Multi+Hack+~+Aug+28+Update
    Virustotal. MD5: 7879c2f7211b5ba70c1de4f1cd9a22ed Suspicious.MH690.A Trojan.Crypt.XPACK.Gen Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.!q4@b05ZfPci

Screenshots.zip
    Virustotal. MD5: fdba3f509c8b0a17a5bf7feb3dde72cf

CA+MH+Licenses+~+Sept+10
    Virustotal. MD5: 3940db3cf9fa3914edabcd56dee52e01

HWidGen
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Reanalyse

CA+MH+Licenses+~+Sept+12
    Virustotal. MD5: 3c961af65e82f0c31dfea474ba732140

NOTE:MOST WINDOWS 7 USER'S HARDWARE IP CHANGES EVERYTIME THEY RESTART THEIR COMPUTER. SO IF YOU ARE RUNNING WINDOWS 7 YOU MAY EXPERIENCE THAT PROBLEM.

Injection Instructions:

· Place the included Loader.flt, MH.dll, and your license (regkey.dat) in your Combat Arms folder – e.g. C:\Nexon\Combat Arms

· NOTE: If you are installing a new update, make sure that you run Reset.exe BEFORE running Combat Arms again. You must do this to make sure that the new update is properly installed.

· Run Combat Arms and MH.dll will be injected (Note: Combat Arms must be run once after the files are copied in order for the Injection method to get activated. After you run Combat Arms for the first time, my hack will be injected every time you run Combat Arms afterwards - it won't be injected the first time).

Side Notes:

· I do not recommend using my hack with any Combat Arms hack. The hacks may conflict and reduce the functionality of my hack.

· If you’ve used any other hacks (such as those from ********* or AugS) I highly recommend removing them. Also, if you have used these hacks, I recommend re-installing Combat Arms fresh before using my hacks to ensure that Hackshield does not detect the remnants of any other hacks you were using.

Last edited by g187rideordie; 09-12-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: More information

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to g187rideordie For This Useful Post:

fisher123 (12-06-2009),l0lz0rs (09-12-2009),Lx28281 (01-24-2014),sk8rboy702 (09-12-2009),TJC20207 (09-12-2009),tyler911 (09-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Hmmm, Need a Coder to crack it =/

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I know that but i am hoping a coder looks at this thread and tries to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm going to lock this thread, because if I'm correct I don't believe we support cracking of other site's VIP software.

Mods please correct me on this if I'm mistaken.
    Last edited by -XpliCitt-; 09-12-2009 at 01:44 AM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    why whitten huh.. why.. >> and its not against the rules, we just dont endorse it, if they want to give it a go they can, as long as the finished product doesnt advertise.
    Last edited by Liz; 09-12-2009 at 01:42 AM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

crazygamer53 (09-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    why whitten huh.. why.. >> and its not against the rules, we just dont endorse it, if they want to give it a go they can, as long as the finished product doesnt advertise.
    Thanks for the correction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    NP

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

headsup (09-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    do you know how its packed?
    Last edited by mclevan; 09-12-2009 at 01:49 AM.

If I helped , help me by pressing thanks!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    all VIP's are packed, either by Themida or other similar packers.

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    ghostmode will be pretty cool ,
    offtopic : someone has glitchkey ? , if so does someone know where i can hide in a good glitch so i go (save) telekill them, or go to the bathroom , without getting killed (0deaths !) , thank you
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
    called lagger while he was lagging []
    called hacker without hacking []
    called hacker with glitching []
    called hacker with hacks []
    release a tut [video] []
    release a hack []
    100 posts []
    150 posts []
    200 posts []
    300 posts []
    500 posts []
    1000 posts [x]
    100 Thanks []
    150 Thanks []
    200 Thanks [x]
    300 Thanks [x]
    500 Thanks [x]
    play Hello Kitty online []

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ok themidia's a bitch but i will try, also i played in a game with arunforce today, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ooberleethax View Post
    hay liz if thats your pic then dam ur hot girl lol
    No, she put a picture of a total random person as her avatar.
    /sarcasm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    someone will prolly crack it. give them time
    [IMG]https://i307.photobucke*****m/albums/nn288/shook772/Karma123.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i307.photobucke*****m/albums/nn288/shook772/karmat.gif[/IMG]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to karma123 For This Useful Post:

11501 (09-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    In a way, cracking a VIP is simple.

VIPs are always packed with Thermidia and WinLicense, MPGH uses the coding system, meaning you'll have to have an account approved by the main computer (dave or someone).

Anways, you just need to remove those two and repair the damaging files. It's not hard but-there's a script for Ollybdg that is a pain in the ass to get.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ok so i f'ed up bad and screwed up something along the way becuase I am not sure what is in front of me, so I failed epicly at cracking this and my friend who knows all about this stuff is sick with swineflu, so basically I just wanted to say I failed and that I know less then i thought...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast