Thread: xKickAss ban

Thanks

xKickAss ban

Hello,
    Sorry if i'm posting another thread by symmetrical keep not accepting me on skype, so i had to do another for post the whole story.
    About impersonating symmetrical, yes, I'm involved with it.
    A friend contacted me speaking about free money by scamming cf accounts, and firstly i accepted as he said he was going to sell account and do everything, and give me 50%, my only work was scamming account.
    Then when i scammed first person I started feeling bad for him (Ps: I scammed 1 person in total), so i stopped this work, gave back account (i simply put back old info to email and account, and it was a flagged account) and report the impersonator.
    It's the whole story, i'm requesting unban if possible as the only scammed person got back his account.
    Anyway i would personally say sorry to symmetrical for impersonally him, also if it wasn't my idea, and if he wants (and if owner didn't change password) i can give him the account for delete it.
    For more info ask me down here. I really hope to get unbanned, as i gave back the only scammed account to owner and as I'm not cut out to be a thief, I'd only sell some ebooks now, and if I'll be unbanned and blacklisted and wont have permission to sell ebooks in anyway i'll just giveback it hoping someone gonna use my referal account.
    Thanks, xKickAss.

Ps: Flengo stop banning me without reason without i talk with another staff member that isn't you. After i gave back a flagged account i have the rights to despude.
    Ps2: Please someone mention symmetrical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @ @Symmetrical
    Aldoh it's probably in vain

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You ain't anybody special. People like you, or similar to you, have gotten the same treatment. You'll get the same.

Usually when someone scams, we tell them to refund or return. You didn't admit to it. You probably reported the impostor to gain some recognition or some shit.

You lied about not being the impostor. If you would have admitted it at first, it would have been a little better. After you were banned, you still insisted.

You scammed by impersonating staff. You did two things.

You didn't seem to feel that guilty or bad about it. You only did since we caught on to it.

Peace out yo.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Hugo Boss2 (02-24-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (02-23-2014)