Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

CA MOD, in the works...

Looking though the rez files, got me thinking. Could I make the flashbang not blind you? This would be easy as modding a texture.. Other things. There are files in the rez that are English. :P
    ; Declare pixel shader version ps.1.1 ; get colors from all 4 texture stages tex t0 tex t1 tex t2 tex t3 ; Scale each color by the appropriate weighting and add them to the final output mul r0, c[0], t0 mad r0, c[1], t1, r0 mad r0, c[2], t2, r0 mad r0, c[3], t3, r0
    Other file had this in it...
    D3DX8 Shader Assembler Version 0.91
    Question: Can anyone open ".LTB" files? I don't have the editor for this. Lithtools "should" open it but fails to do so. Hope to release in a few days...
    Last edited by bug_NOT_ME; 09-12-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks
    you shoulda posted in the hacks or help section. this is more like modding/hacking than glitching.

you will get no attention in here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If you edit your rez files and the game loads it your CA will crash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by FragInABox View Post
    If you edit your rez files and the game loads it your CA will crash.
    Funny... I load mine all the time. It does not crash. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by bug_NOT_ME View Post
    Funny... I load mine all the time. It does not crash. :P
    So you have this working? May you teach us please?

Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    hope u find it flash bangs are gay and annoying
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Flashbangs are actually brilliant. What do you need to play a fps game? GOOD SIGHT well take that off something even for 2 secs and you can own him in many ways. it's exelent for like Capture the flag. Flashbang plus smoke nake? pure ownage and the same to kill super spy in spy hunts. I love it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    flashbang is most likely server sided just like gas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by bug_NOT_ME View Post
    L Question: Can anyone open ".LTB" files? I don't have the editor for this. Lithtools "should" open it but fails to do so. Hope to release in a few days...
    Well I wouldn't get your hopes up. Firstly the flash from a flash bang is a texture file or .DTX not a model. Secondly B1ackAnge1 is still working on determining the encryption method needed to re-rez. the files once they are opened. Luckily BA has figured out the new file format so you can see and edit the textures.

Here is a link to MSDN which contains the DirectX SDK and a bunch of tools for viewing and manipulating texture and model files. Also here is a sample of what BA has been able to do.

For more information check out BA's thread but of course you already did, so this should be old news to you o_O?

I would look into it some more, but am currently caught up in the pains of learning C++ . Goodluck though. I'm sure you guys can figure it out, but I wouldn't say in a week. maybe 2 or 3....
    Last edited by why06; 09-15-2009 at 09:49 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nobody ever uses flashbangs maybe you should focus on bigger things
    [IMG]https://z.abou*****m/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
    flashbang is most likely server sided just like gas
    Server sided? LMAO. You can remove the animation. Dumb fuck lmao!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
    Server sided? LMAO. You can remove the animation. Dumb fuck lmao!
    A lot of ignorant people assume "server-sided" and "patched" means that a certain exploit is completely impossible or they either assume that something is impossible, and therefore relate it to those words simply because they have no earthly clue how a hack or exploitation works.

There are an infinite number of ways to get get around hack-prevention methods. And simply because something is server sided does not mean that the exploit is impossible. Take godmode for instance. hp for players was always server-sided, but hackers found a way around this by exploiting the spawn sheild.

That's just something I've wanted to say for a while now :L. I know no one cares or will read this.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Like i said before its really quite useless
    [IMG]https://z.abou*****m/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Well I wouldn't get your hopes up. Firstly the flash from a flash bang is a texture file or .DTX not a model. Secondly B1ackAnge1 is still working on determining the encryption method needed to re-rez. the files once they are opened. Luckily BA has figured out the new file format so you can see and edit the textures.

Here is a link to MSDN which contains the DirectX SDK and a bunch of tools for viewing and manipulating texture and model files. Also here is a sample of what BA has been able to do.

For more information check out BA's thread but of course you already did, so this should be old news to you o_O?

I would look into it some more, but am currently caught up in the pains of learning C++ . Goodluck though. I'm sure you guys can figure it out, but I wouldn't say in a week. maybe 2 or 3....
    if i could edit those pictures, id make myself laugh so hard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    okay this is gonna be weird to say but flash bang doesnt work on my comp <.< It flashes like the corners of my screen white and the middle same nothing happens it disaapears like less then a milasecond <.< dont know how that happens but it does i even tested it imma post a video on youtube so u guys can see but it doesnt affect me and im not hacking O.O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast