Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Why no outside links? (Kind of a rage, please keep unlocked for a day or two though.)

Like fucking seriously, you hackers are heartlessly destroying a game, and I can't share frickin' outside links? Who's doing more harm?

@Raple some guy made a private server tutorial a day ago, using MY server, and when I give the link to my Youtube channel that I want him to credit, I get an INFRACTION. HE'S USING MY SERVER, I DESERVE CREDIT, GOD DAMNIT. I'm linking you because everyone else will just lock this, but I have faith in you...

I mean, there are Keylogger/RAT tutorials on this website. Why are you guys so protective over downloads?

Oh yeah, and there's always the fact that PEOPLE CAN USE THEIR GOD DAMN BRAINS AND JUST NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ONLINE WITHOUT A VIRUS SCAN!

Thank you! And PLEASE make that tutorial guy CREDIT ME!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    That way you(or anyone else) could upload anything(including RATs, keyloggers, etc.) and we woudln't be able to keep MPGH safe.
    Okay, if you're so sure, give me a link to a RAT or something similar uploaded on MPGH.
    Should we allow everyone to download viruses and that shit? I don't think so.
    And there's the fact that the most of people don't do that.
    Tell him to add your name in credits, but a direct link to YT with outside download links is no, just no.

Thanks
    Clicking directly on a any link could infect a person because you can disguise a link as anything.

Hell, I could make a link that automatically installs material that will RAT you look just like a Youtube link.
    If you want to post a video, embed it. Simple as that.

Also if you feel someone is stealing your source, you need to report that to us. Don't take things into your own hands.
    Next time, do not rage. It's annoying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    That way you(or anyone else) could upload anything(including RATs, keyloggers, etc.) and we woudln't be able to keep MPGH safe.
    Okay, if you're so sure, give me a link to a RAT or something similar uploaded on MPGH.
    Should we allow everyone to download viruses and that shit? I don't think so.
    And there's the fact that the most of people don't do that.
    Tell him to add your name in credits, but a direct link to YT with outside download links is no, just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Clicking directly on a any link could infect a person because you can disguise a link as anything.

Hell, I could make a link that automatically installs material that will RAT you look just like a Youtube link.
    If you want to post a video, embed it. Simple as that.

Also if you feel someone is stealing your source, you need to report that to us. Don't take things into your own hands.
    Next time, do not rage. It's annoying.
    Fair enough.

I got an infraction for posting a Mumble address, though. That's like giving a Skype username. What gives?

And Lov, search "Keylogger source code" in the MPGH search. Just watch how many results you get.