Thanks

Updated KS Tool CE Table - Assault as Support Class [3.6.7.X]

First THX to the orginal uploader long time ago, i just updated it, nothing special.
    just a simple CE table, but also 2 virs scans:

Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...3cc0f874443e32
    VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/8...is/1393617259/

What to do:

Assault:

15 - SAT COM
    2 - IMS
    13 - GUARD DOG
    4 - Sentry gun
    16 - Trinity rocket
    5 - Battle Hind
    8 - Vulture
    14 - Gryphon
    10 - Maniac
    6 - Juggernaut
    26 - Helo Pilot
    17 - Loki

Support:

27 - SAT COM
    20 - Ammo crate
    19 - Balistic vests
    33 - MAAWS
    24 - Night owl
    32 - Squad Mate
    28 - Ground Jammer
    29 - Air Superiority
    25 - Helo Scout
    12 - Oracle
    22 - Juggernaut
    31 - Odin

Type 16 as Support Class

the only way to cheat in ghosts is to with cheat engine with freezing addresses, everything else will be banned. thats fact, not change multiple adsresses like no recoil and stuff change adresses with yes or no thats Means 0 or 1. nightmares tool got you banned not the options in the tool. nightmar has done a superb job. there a fisful of hands of adresses what you not get banned for. but the tool gets you VAC banned, not the functions itself. the rocket esp thing gets you banned about nightmnares traiiner but not the adress itself. no recoil is alwyas cheats protected via trainer and also CE.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by conan1; 02-28-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Fixed screenie.
    VAC ban? dont cry show must go on! hacker dont care hes vaced, it was just a test - lol

without this vid, we dominated all without archis texture hax sphax/masters later externals ESP, without hacks we dominated all in MW3- lol we hit esp olayers earlyer as withoput esp gamers in domination mp7 sure on all ranges, the have no time to take a breave muahaha ESP was camping we dominated such monkeys legit out Double MoaB without ESP in MW3...it was easy... BO1 my first ban shit sphax/master first perfect thing via phyton destiny was soon bored with my old stories lol

i only change my FOV to 85 and play with 125 FPSwith brand new g-sync yumyum, thats more important than every cheat

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conan1 For This Useful Post:

dakota72 (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    //Approved

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

conan1 (02-28-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    //Approved
    thx for the expander Lovro
    VAC ban? dont cry show must go on! hacker dont care hes vaced, it was just a test - lol

without this vid, we dominated all without archis texture hax sphax/masters later externals ESP, without hacks we dominated all in MW3- lol we hit esp olayers earlyer as withoput esp gamers in domination mp7 sure on all ranges, the have no time to take a breave muahaha ESP was camping we dominated such monkeys legit out Double MoaB without ESP in MW3...it was easy... BO1 my first ban shit sphax/master first perfect thing via phyton destiny was soon bored with my old stories lol

i only change my FOV to 85 and play with 125 FPSwith brand new g-sync yumyum, thats more important than every cheat

6. The Following User Says Thank You to conan1 For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (02-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    good job
    [IMG]
    MPGH Member since 10. 21. 2009
    CoD section Minion 22. 01. 2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    GTA section Minion 15. 07.2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    Minion+ 27. 01. 2016 - 23. 02. 2017
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to akim14 For This Useful Post:

conan1 (02-28-2014)

Thanks
    maybe thx to you akim? no, i know this is simple and lovro moved this to the adress thread but the lazy people diddnt find them, lazy guys always wait for new trainers what looks good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by conan1 View Post
    maybe thx to you akim? no, i know this is simple and lovro moved this to the adress thread but the lazy people diddnt find them, lazy guys always wait for new trainers what looks good
    They'll beg for trainers, so it's better for us to keep addresses here, lol.

Thanks
    shame that for many cheat engine still a foreign word is - we grow old akim, no nwe bing bling trainer lol need only the most necessary

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

They'll beg for trainers, so it's better for us to keep addresses here, lol.
    10 cents for beggar, nothing where you have to grieve

Thanks
    chance to ban?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Messing with this with current vac in place probably will result in a vac ban coming your way

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsen For This Useful Post:

dakota72 (03-01-2014)