I've been wondering about this for a while now. It seems to me as if the "programmers" of this forum, and others like it, no longer are interested in creating and exploring software for the pure intellectual curiosity, pursuit of knowledge, and thrill it brings. Yes, it's not easy work, but, what greater reward can a programmer expect than to see people use their creations? Is it money? Is it fame? On the contrary, It is my believe that the true master and the true student, both being one and the same, are seeking neither, but only to satisfy a deep desire for truth and understanding of those oftentimes vexating puzzles that encompass computer science. I challenge those who may care enough here to overthrow the status quo and not just to code, but to code with a purpose greater than self interest, to share freely with everyone willing to learn. My point is not to pump you up into submitting all your finished projects, but to share knowledge on things such as source codes, tools (ex. OllyDbg, Runasdate, W32Dasm, hiew670, HO2K, Sub7, Netbus, etc.), or other paraphernalia. I'm new to this site, have been working on some projects I think many will enjoy once released. If any interested in sharing ideas, i'll be more than glad to share some of mine.

PS: Thank you to all those who inspired me here, by seeing what your capable of doing, keep up the awesome work.