Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Question Worth the effort to try new strand?

I've always stuck to the local stuff, nothing good to be honest. Hard to find high quality shit in London, atleast around my place, always generic stuff. So when a mate of mine says he wants to go outside of London to pick up a fair deal of Grapefruit Kush I'm sort of wondering whether it's worth the risk to go and then have a fair deal of that shit with us in the car on the way back, and whether the trip overall is worth it.

Basically anyone ever try Grapefruit K? I've heard from an NYC friend of mine who says it's her favorite shit but that's an entire different continent/location.

Let me know.

Edit: Want to know if you guys have tried it, if you like it and what your experiences were with it. I understand Kush usually means Indica right?
    Last edited by Hycron; 07-19-2015 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks
    Worth in my opinion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycron View Post
    I've always stuck to the local stuff, nothing good to be honest. Hard to find high quality shit in London, atleast around my place, always generic stuff. So when a mate of mine says he wants to go outside of London to pick up a fair deal of Grapefruit Kush I'm sort of wondering whether it's worth the risk to go and then have a fair deal of that shit with us in the car on the way back, and whether the trip overall is worth it.

Basically anyone ever try Grapefruit K? I've heard from an NYC friend of mine who says it's her favorite shit but that's an entire different continent/location.

Let me know.

Edit: Want to know if you guys have tried it, if you like it and what your experiences were with it. I understand Kush usually means Indica right?
    Grape Kush is a hybrid so its both Indica and Sativa, but the indica is much stronger than the sativa. There really isn't anything impressive about it other than it being medical and anything medical can be considered "High Quality". But I cant talk highly about bud that I find shitty.

If you want my opinion, its not worth it for that bud cause it isn't the best of quality. The nugs are leafy and not that frosty so you wont get as high nor will bud look as good as other strains like Betty Boop or Kasey Jones. But if you guys aren't looking to smoke it and just trying to sell it, you should be able to tax niggas easy as fuck cause it will smell pretty dank. Though some people look for more than smell when it comes to bud so you gotta be careful.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

Grape Kush is a hybrid so its both Indica and Sativa, but the indica is much stronger than the sativa. There really isn't anything impressive about it other than it being medical and anything medical can be considered "High Quality". But I cant talk highly about bud that I find shitty.

If you want my opinion, its not worth it for that bud cause it isn't the best of quality. The nugs are leafy and not that frosty so you wont get as high nor will bud look as good as other strains like Betty Boop or Kasey Jones. But if you guys aren't looking to smoke it and just trying to sell it, you should be able to tax niggas easy as fuck cause it will smell pretty dank. Though some people look for more than smell when it comes to bud so you gotta be careful.
    Thanks for the info man. Nah was gonna smoke it up but it's hard finding something actually decent around here. It's all the same, completely all the same. They give these two strands the names of 'Cheese' and 'Amnesia' (or Ami as everyone says). But it's absolute shit. Then there's also people saying "lemon haze" but it's just the same as the rest lol. Nothing else around though from what I'm seeing so that's why I asked when I heard about the Grape.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for the info man. Nah was gonna smoke it up but it's hard finding something actually decent around here. It's all the same, completely all the same. They give these two strands the names of 'Cheese' and 'Amnesia' (or Ami as everyone says). But it's absolute shit. Then there's also people saying "lemon haze" but it's just the same as the rest lol. Nothing else around though from what I'm seeing so that's why I asked when I heard about the Grape.
    If you had real lemon haze then you would love it. But you most likely getting served mids which is shitty weed grown in the dirt at some ******s back yard.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

If you had real lemon haze then you would love it. But you most likely getting served mids which is shitty weed grown in the dirt at some ******s back yard.
    So hard to find shit here, literally probably the most basic shit.

Thanks
    So hard to find shit here, literally probably the most basic shit.
    Sour diesel is da bomb man that shit always gets me fucked up in a good way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not worth it..
    It may has a cool and good name still the quality can suck and not be on the top level as it should be just stick with what you have now or start growing your own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    depends how bad you want it m8.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.

Thanks
    definitely worth it

Thanks
    Soooooo worth it, can't say I've tried /many/ different kinds but who doesn't like to switch things up every so often ya know?