Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Naruto 667.

So:
    -Kabuto healing sasuke.
    -Izanami being some "accept yourself" jutsu
    -Kikashi using kamui as a loophole for anything.
    -Gai uses 7th gate, looks lame, gets owned.
    -Gai supposed to use the 8th gate next chapter.

Pretty mediocre chapter if a bit dissapointing on gai/kabuto.

Oh well, not much to expect here:

Gai doesn't beat madara(he dies), somehow naruto/sasuke get revived and are in top-form again, they beat madara.
    --------------------

Just a really odd question, how does Madara counter eight-gates unlocking? I get that somehow he can counter magic with the rinnengan, but physical attacks are "supposed to work". (though I don't see why...)
    Oh well, not like it's anything but magic and counter magic at this point.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-05-2014 at 12:56 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So:
    -Kabuto healing sasuke.
    -Izanami being some "accept yourself" jutsu
    -Kikashi using kamui as a loophole for anything.
    -Gai uses 7th gate, looks lame, gets owned.
    -Gai supposed to use the 8th gate next chapter.

Pretty mediocre chapter if a bit dissapointing on gai/kabuto.

Oh well, not much to expect here:

Gai doesn't beat madara(he dies), somehow naruto/sasuke get revived and are in top-form again, they beat madara.
    --------------------

Just a really odd question, how does Madara counter eight-gates unlocking? I get that somehow he can counter magic with the rinnengan, but physical attacks are "supposed to work". (though I don't see why...)
    Oh well, not like it's anything but magic and counter magic at this point.
    And here we are in the anime, still on the Kakashi ANBU series...And so did Killer B and Yamato die? I saw the episode where he was the secondary Hashirama clone, but i was wondering if he was gonna come back to life somehow?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Champloo. View Post
    And here we are in the anime, still on the Kakashi ANBU series...And so did Killer B and Yamato die? I saw the episode where he was the secondary Hashirama clone, but i was wondering if he was gonna come back to life somehow?
    lel im watching as well as reading, anime is too slow.

anyway, sasuke and his team gonna blow stuff and naruto gonna be revived and use "full power"

Also Guy is a good character, hope he doesn't die ._. but using the eighth gate itself means death right?

Thanks
    I knew Kabuto would revive Sasuke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Champloo. View Post
    Honestly we don't know what happened to yamato. He's presumed dead, but it's been like 3 years since any mention of him at all, so he might be alive in the end or something.

Killer B should be dead, but then again so should naruto/sasuke and since B is officially the second tier character(in the same with kikashi now) he probably won't die.

(third tier is "support" characters like choji/sakura/ino and the kages non-edo, they do their attacks but overrall dev or importance to the plot is pretty low).

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

lel im watching as well as reading, anime is too slow.

Also Guy is a good character, hope he doesn't die ._. but using the eighth gate itself means death right?
    Yeah the anime progression is reaaaaaally slow.

Guy might not die. Even though the 8th gate means death and it's been said a billion times at the start of naruto, he might not. I mean tailed-beast withdrawal is supposed to kill.(it did on the other ones), but Naruto is fine, so idk, maybe so maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I knew Kabuto would revive Sasuke.
    I'm not utterly shocked or surprised, but it seems kind of stupid how Izanami worked.

What if Kabuto was actually evil, wouldn't it just instantly wear off? Seems like a huge risk to use a charge-up move on, and a lot of optimism.
    ---------------

BTW: does anyone still read bleach? That shit has been amazing the last few chapters. Like it sucked for awhile but lately Kubo's been hitting it every chapter.

Like look at this shit:
    https://www.mangapand*****m/bleach/568/9

:/ Wish naruto had the balls to put a foe like that on the table from time to time.

Thanks

Honestly we don't know what happened to yamato. He's presumed dead, but it's been like 3 years since any mention of him at all, so he might be alive in the end or something. I'm not utterly shocked or surprised, but it seems kind of stupid how Izanami worked.

What if Kabuto was actually evil, wouldn't it just instantly wear off? Seems like a huge risk to use a charge-up move on, and a lot of optimism.
    ---------------

BTW: does anyone still read bleach? That shit has been amazing the last few chapters. Like it sucked for awhile but lately Kubo's been hitting it every chapter.

Like look at this shit:
    https://www.mangapand*****m/bleach/568/9

:/ Wish naruto had the balls to put a foe like that on the table from time to time.
    Yamato has to be dead by now... but knowing Kishimoto he'll bring him back when it's convenient for "plot" purposes. It seems like every antagonist in Naruto aren't really evil, it's just another method to make "villains" turn into "good guys". Sasuke, Pein, Orochimaru, Obito, Kabuto and the list goes on and on with more minor characters that I couldn't really give a damn about.

It's been a while since I've read Bleach and One Piece, the only one out of the big three that I've been keeping up with is Naruto. That's only because my friend let me borrow the volumes and I ended up catching up... I'm like 350 chapters behind in One Piece and I've only read up to the Soul Society arc. I've been planning on reading it but it's just all the harsh criticism I hear about the series that puts me off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yamato has to be dead by now... but knowing Kishimoto he'll bring him back when it's convenient for "plot" purposes. It seems like every antagonist in Naruto aren't really evil, it's just another method to make "villains" turn into "good guys". Sasuke, Pein, Orochimaru, Obito, Kabuto and the list goes on and on with more minor characters that I couldn't really give a damn about.

It's been a while since I've read Bleach and One Piece, the only one out of the big three that I've been keeping up with is Naruto. That's only because my friend let me borrow the volumes and I ended up catching up... I'm like 350 chapters behind in One Piece and I've only read up to the Soul Society arc. I've been planning on reading it but it's just all the harsh criticism I hear about the series that puts me off.
    Eh bleach is entertaining for the fights. Kind of like a "DBZ with swords" manga, though the art and presentation after the Soul Society arc is pretty good, especially per chapter.(i mean holy shit, this stuff is in japanese but it gives me chills how deep the symbolism and chapters are.).
    -One piece is an adventure, you missed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE but that's about it.
    -------------

Yeah a lot(well ALL now) of naruto badguys are just "misunderstood". Its getting to the point where I'm worried how blindly optimistic naruto is as a series.

Like....I know there is the argument "all humans are good by nature" but holy shit that's on a entirely different level. To the point where it's arguing serial killers and mass murderers are just "misunderstood".

Thanks

Eh bleach is entertaining for the fights. Kind of like a "DBZ with swords" manga, though the art and presentation after the Soul Society arc is pretty good, especially per chapter.(i mean holy shit, this stuff is in japanese but it gives me chills how deep the symbolism and chapters are.).
    -One piece is an adventure, you missed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE but that's about it.
    -------------

Yeah a lot(well ALL now) of naruto badguys are just "misunderstood". Its getting to the point where I'm worried how blindly optimistic naruto is as a series.

Like....I know there is the argument "all humans are good by nature" but holy shit that's on a entirely different level. To the point where it's arguing serial killers and mass murderers are just "misunderstood".
    I'll give Bleach a try then, I only watched the anime up to the Soul Society arc however. Do you know where I should pick up in the manga? And as for Ace I was already spoiled 50 times over about

His death. Not like anyone uses spoilers or anything...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Where do I pick off if i left bleach at the end of the arrancar arc? I'm quite sure it would be disappointing but we'll see, Cos the arrancars was like woosh swoosh holy macaroni awesomeness [ at least for me ] we'll see. Man its been several years since ive headed in the one piece directions, Might as well restart the entire manga, will take loads of time tho.

--------------------------

back to naruto, everywhere i see the fans keep telling that naruto's gonna get da rinnegan, if someone from the good guys attains rinnegan, like sasuke or frigging naruto i'd be pissed as hell. I mean that's not even possible right? Sigh I wished obito's rinne rebirth on nagato worked, he was an awesome character.

btw wasn't this the actual purpose of izanami? To make a man accept himself and his faults and start afresh? Isn't that why izanami was used on people who used izanagi? To make them realize that they should accept their mistakes and be who they are? mmz, anyhow itachi's such badass, even when he's dead his actions are still being reflected ;3.

Thanks
    btw wasn't this the actual purpose of izanami? To make a man accept himself and his faults and start afresh? Isn't that why izanami was used on people who used izanagi? To make them realize that they should accept their mistakes and be who they are? mmz, anyhow itachi's such badass, even when he's dead his actions are still being reflected ;3.
    I remember Itachi saying something about how it was supposed to punish members of the clan who abused that other jutsu (forgot the name) and make them see the errors of their ways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I remember Itachi saying something about how it was supposed to punish members of the clan who abused that other jutsu (forgot the name) and make them see the errors of their ways.
    izanagi's the other jutsu , thats right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Where do I pick off if i left bleach at the end of the arrancar arc? I'm quite sure it would be disappointing but we'll see, Cos the arrancars was like woosh swoosh holy macaroni awesomeness [ at least for me ] we'll see. Man its been several years since ive headed in the one piece directions, Might as well restart the entire manga, will take loads of time tho.
    Ok end of the arrancar arc is two different ways.

1. The fight with Aizen(the main badguy)
    2. The ending of the Aizen fight.

So for 1 you go to chapter 355, which is just after Ulriquirra or however you spell his name(the last arrancar in Hueco Mundo.)

For 2 you skip to chapter 480, the thousand year blood war(final arc) start.

Note on 2 you are skipping a filler arc, feel free to read it, it's just not as good as the Aizen or 1k blood war arc. It has literally nothing to do with the overrall plot nor was it needed.

I'll give Bleach a try then, I only watched the anime up to the Soul Society arc however. Do you know where I should pick up in the manga? And as for Ace I was already spoiled 50 times over about

His death. Not like anyone uses spoilers or anything...
    Chapter 178 is after soul society. If you haven't seen the end of soul society adjust accordingly.

Yeah One Piece spoilers like that are pretty hard t contain, kind of like SNK and knowing Eren was a titan.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-06-2014 at 02:20 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lel naruto is in a state where naruto threads are converted into bleach threads.

Its the end of aizen fight for me thanks for directing me towards the right direction ;].

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Bleach is picking up again
    I'm waiting to see Ichigo new power once again.
    Naruto is a bit dragging. I honestly don't care what goes on in the story, but I enjoy the ninja kind of things.. even thought its not real ninja shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lel naruto is in a state where naruto threads are converted into bleach threads.

Its the end of aizen fight for me thanks for directing me towards the right direction ;].
    Yeah, well there isn't anything new happening and lets just spoil the ending "naruto and sasuke get a power up and defeat madara." Guy might die, sasuke/naruto might die(well one of them) but that's it. I mean...yeah, boring.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Bleach is picking up again
    I'm waiting to see Ichigo new power once again.
    Naruto is a bit dragging. I honestly don't care what goes on in the story, but I enjoy the ninja kind of things.. even thought its not real ninja shit
    Yeah that's one thing I kind of miss about naruto. The ninja setting(although orange jumpsuits) is pretty cool, a lot of unused potential. What keeps getting played out is the same shit you see in like Fairy Tail. Big badguy with some OP powers that are basically magic and the heroes use a powerup to defeat him.

Bleach is getting good though, that war is at least entertaining to watch, even if on a per-chapter basis.

That and Kubo's attention to art(hence bleach* if you never got that) is a lot more detailed than kishi's attention to..whatever he's doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast