Thanks

the empow stone bots

so i joined the bots boat and let them start and noticed the hacks they use
    they somehow bring all monsters hp to 1 sept for the boss than they goddes spear the boss to death

so it seems they only use 3 hacks for that that arnt flagged it seems

as for hero scroll farming they use the same method just with a map skip. how they dont get banned idk

Thanks
    I think part of why they're not getting banned is because people like you regularly join their boats, and they're no longer spamming missions solo.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    They switch maps and take like 10min breaks in between maps if you actually stayed in one of their parties thats prob why they arnt banned yet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    I think part of why they're not getting banned is because people like you regularly join their boats, and they're no longer spamming missions solo.
    I hope you're not serious. I mean one run doesn't make a dent on the number they did to max their levels.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    I hope you're not serious. I mean one run doesn't make a dent on the number they did to max their levels.
    I am serious. In the game, "solo" means one person in the party; you can choose to limit the party to either solo, 2, 3, 4 etc. With that in mind, reread what I said.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

I am serious. In the game, "solo" means one person in the party; you can choose to limit the party to either solo, 2, 3, 4 etc. With that in mind, reread what I said.
    By that logic it would make more sense for them to just bot in parties of two. I highly doubt random people joining their parties has anything to do with them not being banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    By that logic it would make more sense for them to just bot in parties of two. I highly doubt random people joining their parties has anything to do with them not being banned.
    I'm just scratching the surface here, though. But if they get consistent joins on a non-raid map, then it definitely significantly reduces their ban chance, assuming they weren't reported.

Thanks
    So how are they getting to 80, exactly? Wouldn't just spamming battles take ages?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottastic View Post
    So how are they getting to 80, exactly? Wouldn't just spamming battles take ages?
    Not really. If I spam my hack-free bot 24/7, I can get 60-80 in about 7-9 days, depending on equipment, which char etc. If you used hacks, this would take probably 1/4-1/3 as long (ie 2-3 days).

Thanks

Not really. If I spam my hack-free bot 24/7, I can get 60-80 in about 7-9 days, depending on equipment, which char etc. If you used hacks, this would take probably 1/4-1/3 as long (ie 2-3 days).
    Wow, I didn't think it would be that quick! Too scared to use it on my main though :P

Thanks
    I love joining their boats lmao

Thanks
    Post count lol