Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wik Ked View Post
    about this sh*t i think you already had too much fun,this dude is only duplicating characters and he can do infinite items like those and the buyers are the fools who buy items that can be found random ALL over the map,especially in military bases. After i told him on skype he is duplicating he blocked me. DONT BUY STUFFS YOU CAN GET FOR FREE!

*Tip* Just go to verry low-low populated servers,loot the airport,once you done wait a while (1-5 minutes),join another server,do the same thing over and over and get your own free good items.
    I didn't block you. I just removed you since it was apparent that you didn't care to buy only bust my chops for not selling you ONLY the mosin.

As I explained to this person I don't value the items almost at all. What people pay is to get a whole set fast / where they want it. This requires for me to devote personal time that I don't owe to anyone, some effort since I may have to abandon RL stuff to service ppl and there is also some risk involved.

THAT'S what you are paying for - not the gear that you could find spending around 16h by looting or in an instant from a dead player (even though it wont be in that good condition)

Quote Originally Posted by DaGoat27 View Post
    Hey man just added u on skype, when are u gonna be on? Skype name- luke.kessinger5
    I added you but these days I am swamped. Msg me with your request or any questions and I will come back to you asap.
    Buy full gear set for DayZ Standalone [Full Black / Full Camo]
    >>HERE<<

Tired of roaming the endless Chernarus only to find a few cans of beans? Contact me and I will provide you with more gear than the Predator!

Thanks
    16H ? gtfo dude,you find all of those in maximum 1-2 hours on airports..you simply switch servers or duplicate. stop the bullshits

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wik Ked View Post
    16H ? gtfo dude,you find all of those in maximum 1-2 hours on airports..you simply switch servers or duplicate. stop the bullshits
    I never tried to BS anyone and most people that bought from me can verify that I never denied my methods of acquiring the gear.

Apparently your brain functions are limited so I would like you to take a deep breath and focus on the next few words... YOU PAY FOR THE DELIVERY and that's why I have this title in my thread "Item DELIVERY SERVICE" - If you don't like that, well I am sorry, but there are other people who value what I am doing and apparently they don't find the gear as easy as you do, or they prefer to get it in 10min rather than the 2 hours you suggest.

Now.. having said that.. Why don't you "gtfo", as you said, and stop the obviously irrelevant ranting?
    Buy full gear set for DayZ Standalone [Full Black / Full Camo]
    >>HERE<<

Tired of roaming the endless Chernarus only to find a few cans of beans? Contact me and I will provide you with more gear than the Predator!

Thanks
    No more arguing.
    If you as a buyer feel like he didn't deliver what was advertised then you may take that up.
    But flaming is pointless.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

crinklymilk (05-08-2014)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123