Thread: Cheat Engine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Cheat Engine

After the realase of Riddick of "Xigncode3 Bypass" i have tried to make some changes
    in the game with Cheat Engine but when i found the right value for example "ammo" and i change it from 30 to 150
    the ammo show 150/0 and when i shot its go back to 29/60.
    another issue i have is when i find a value, change it and its go back to the previous value and im
    pretty sure its the currect value.

sorry for the English and my poor knowlage in this program and hacking at all.
    ty for help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    someone help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aviavis View Post
    someone help?
    THIS IS PART OF A TUTORIAL BUT MAY HELP:

After the game has loaded, make sure that the Value Type search is 1 Byte, with Exact Value. We are going to be searching for the ammo which is the hot spot (host) of which weapon our character has. You should have seven bullets for your primary weapon (PP7 Silencer), type in 7 on Cheat Engine. Go back shoot two times, and type in 5 and you should get a few addresses left, shoot one more time and type in 4. You should get only one address left. Double click it and right click it and click 'Browse Memory Region'. You should see 04 in HEX which is your ammo all the way to the left. Cheat Engine actually takes you to the address which you requested it to go to 'the ammo address' which is a lot more better.

Down underneath 04 is 05 which is the address and value for which weapon you have, you are going to want to right click and click "Add this Address to The List" and make sure the Value Type for it is set to 1 Byte. Click OK, and go ahead and freeze that value and type in 20, switch your primary weapon and it should switch back to the primary and there is a different gun your character has now, be sure to freeze the ammo address because that address holds the ammo for all the weapons in the game. The value can go from 0-30 (maybe more) so take your time with it and see which weapon you like.

This value does change when you select another weapon but some games like Call of Duty Black Ops and other games they won't so it is much more difficult to find and they are in different places. But remember this, no matter what game, the ammo is always your hot spot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

gabrielcool1 (03-24-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

After the game has loaded, make sure that the Value Type search is 1 Byte, with Exact Value. We are going to be searching for the ammo which is the hot spot (host) of which weapon our character has. You should have seven bullets for your primary weapon (PP7 Silencer), type in 7 on Cheat Engine. Go back shoot two times, and type in 5 and you should get a few addresses left, shoot one more time and type in 4. You should get only one address left. Double click it and right click it and click 'Browse Memory Region'. You should see 04 in HEX which is your ammo all the way to the left. Cheat Engine actually takes you to the address which you requested it to go to 'the ammo address' which is a lot more better.

Down underneath 04 is 05 which is the address and value for which weapon you have, you are going to want to right click and click "Add this Address to The List" and make sure the Value Type for it is set to 1 Byte. Click OK, and go ahead and freeze that value and type in 20, switch your primary weapon and it should switch back to the primary and there is a different gun your character has now, be sure to freeze the ammo address because that address holds the ammo for all the weapons in the game. The value can go from 0-30 (maybe more) so take your time with it and see which weapon you like.

This value does change when you select another weapon but some games like Call of Duty Black Ops and other games they won't so it is much more difficult to find and they are in different places. But remember this, no matter what game, the ammo is always your hot spot
    Thank you for the tutorial. May I get the full version?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by powerw6 View Post
    Thank you for the tutorial. May I get the full version?
    But, AVA ammo values are Xored, so the address is hidden, but there is a way to find them.
    Last edited by Riddick; 03-18-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Then they aren't the right addresses or it could have been a server-side value.

In online games hacking there is the problem with knowing if a value can be manipulated client-side. There are values that you will change and in your screen you will see that it indeed has changed but it's visual only. Meaning that others in-game won't notice the change that you've put. For example changing your in-game nickname.

ty for your help. im gonna look into it now.
    i have noticed that in new Neox hack he have the same problem with the unlimtted ammo. if i changed it with his hack to 71 for example
    after 1 shot or reload the ammo return to the orginal ammo.

there is one more thing i have saw in the game, sometimes there is the same values in 2 bytes and 4 bytes and etc so if i change them all theory its should work right? and something else is 2 or 3 values that if i change one of them the other changed too but if i tried to changed the other its wont let me and right away when i change them it return.

for hacking i must know c++ or hacking with cheat engine is possibale in AVA either?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i have noticed that in new Neox hack he have the same problem with the unlimtted ammo. if i changed it with his hack to 71 for example

there is one more thing i have saw in the game, sometimes there is the same values in 2 bytes and 4 bytes and etc so if i change them all theory its should work right? and something else is 2 or 3 values that if i change one of them the other changed too but if i tried to changed the other its wont let me and right away when i change them it return.

for hacking i must know c++ or hacking with cheat engine is possibale in AVA either?
    I'm still learning too, so can't really answer that one. You can ask @Jabberwo0ck to see if he will offer a little help with this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Actual hacking is through C++ . You can hack through cheat engine but It won't be accurate as C++ or even possible as C++. With Cheat Engine is actually harder than with C++, If you are professional in C++ you will do everything easily and If you're professional in Cheat Engine it will take much more time. With Cheat Engine it isn't possible to hack serversided functions such as god mode and etc.. but with C++ you will be able to hack anything. And you can connect both , Cheat Engine and C++ with a good way If you're not experienced enough in C++ such as finding the memory addresses through Cheat Engine and use it in Basic C++ Coding (BCC).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post

Actual hacking is through C++ . You can hack through cheat engine but It won't be accurate as C++ or even possible as C++. With Cheat Engine is actually harder than with C++, If you are professional in C++ you will do everything easily and If you're professional in Cheat Engine it will take much more time. With Cheat Engine it isn't possible to hack serversided functions such as god mode and etc.. but with C++ you will be able to hack anything. And you can connect both , Cheat Engine and C++ with a good way If you're not experienced enough in C++ such as finding the memory addresses through Cheat Engine and use it in Basic C++ Coding (BCC).
    ty for explaining. where can i learn c++ and how long its take to make my first hack?
    not hack like macro or QS something like god mode or euro farm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    freeze mean to check the box "active" ?
    what "his pointer" mean?
    do you have skype or something? i really want to learn this stuff
    Yes.
    Well you need to first read about memory hacking subject.
    And I don't have a lot of time to explain. You can watch Fleep's tutorials of cheat engine on youtube.

Although you are right, but you are just confusing them. For someone noob at hacking he should first use cheat engine.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Stop the bullshit man, as I know you don't know C++ that well. Learn to use CE first as this a discussion about CE and not a boasting thread.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

oXParadoxXo (03-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Then they aren't the right addresses or it could have been a server-side value.

In online games hacking there is the problem with knowing if a value can be manipulated client-side. There are values that you will change and in your screen you will see that it indeed has changed but it's visual only. Meaning that others in-game won't notice the change that you've put. For example changing your in-game nickname.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just try to find the easy stuff first like the number of bullets.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

I'm still learning too, so can't really answer that one. You can ask @Jabberwo0ck to see if he will offer a little help with this.
    do you have skype or something? what are you learning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Just try to find the easy stuff first like the number of bullets.
    ty for helping, well currcet for now this is what im doing, i success once to find the ammo number but after i shot or reload the number back to normal.
    i have this annoyning problem with some values that i just cant change..this is because they backup online or something or just because it is not the right value?
    for example i success to change the amount of my euro but when my "real" money come to 0 and i tried to bought something the game just DC me. why is it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ty for helping, well currcet for now this is what im doing, i success once to find the ammo number but after i shot or reload the number back to normal.
    Two reasons. You have to freeze the address. Also because you need to find its pointer so the next time you won't have to find the address again. Just complete cheat engine tutorial you will understand.

for example i success to change the amount of my euro but when my "real" money come to 0 and i tried to bought something the game just DC me. why is it?
    As I've explained already above, there are values that are server-side so although you can see that it has changed on your screen, it's visual only. You can't change your euro like that.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast