Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Talking Some ways to: Glitch, Hack and so on.....

[GLITCHING]

1. Some pointers:

Well firstly I usually use a knife because its easier to sprint and most of the glitches are performed with a knife . Secondly try not to be seen by anyone because you are very visible by either your team mates or people on the other team, and if they do see you they will either kick you or try and do it them selves.

2.Some Ways To Avoid Being Caught Glitching:

A Way To Avoid Being Caught Glitching, Is To Get A Couple Of Deaths Before You Glitch into a Spot, so at the end of the Game, The Other Players don't think that you are "Glitching" or Some People Might Think that You have a "God Mode Hack" If You Have no Deaths. If You have 40 Kills and 0 Deaths Then You Will Be Reported by other players or even Banned. If You Get Like 40 Kills and 10 Deaths or Something around that, then It Won't Be as obvious. One More Way to Avoid Being Caught is to Get into a Glitch Where you can Kill Yourself, or Just Walk off and Edge and Die. This Enables you to Get Deaths Whenever You Like, Just Like I Said Before, and Your Excuse can be that your Computer is Lagging and You Keep Falling Through the Map, If Anyone Asks.

4. How To Glitch!.

Now this is a very important part to read so Don't Just Skip to This Part, There is Valuable Info In The Paragraphs Above. To Find A Glitch, You Must Search.

Some Glitches Require Different Methods; Like this: First Hop Onto the Crate (A Box Or Some Thing Like That Which has a Right Angled Bottom) Go To the Corner, and Move around (Left, Right, Back and Forwards) Then Start Crouching While you do it. Soon enough you will Drop into the Glitch, and you can Own. Note: You Probably Have to Crouch While you are in it because The Enemy Might be able to See You.

5. Some key things For Reducing Lag .

Firstly Download "GameBooster". Download it, Install It, Run It, And Then Choose "Switch To Gaming Mode" This Stops Some Programs that you wont need to be using during the game you are playing.

Secondly, I Recommend that you De-Fragment Your computer. Go to My Computer. Then Right click on C Drive Click Properties. Go to the "Tools" Tab and Click "Defragment" Now. This May Take A Long time, So Leave Your Computer on While you are Away.

Thirdly, You Should Try To Get As Close as you Can to Your Internet Modem so that the Connection is "Excellent", or use a Ethernet Cable, to Make your Internet A lot Faster. Another Way To Reduce Lagg is to Go to "Settings" While in CrossFire Changing the "Gamma" To about 30. This makes the Screen Brighter and Reduces Lag. Also Change The Graphics/ to Low. This Obviously makes it Faster. If You Are Going to use Wallhacks, Chams, Or Any Other Hacks, this May affect you lag. Mostly chams, because It Adds More Colour to the Screen. Try To Avoid using Chams if you don't Want Lag (But this might be good for glitching :P). Wallhack Gives Much Less Lag, and Is Just as Good. Obviously a Speed Hack Will Affect you Lag a lot.

6. Some Tips for Getting rid Of Viruses (From Downloading Hacks).

I Would Recommend the Following Anti-Viruses to Scan Your Computer.
    1. Sophos Anti Virus 2009 (Good for quick scans)
    2. AVG Anti Virus 2009 (I use this and is the best thing I have ever done :P)
    3. CA Anti Virus 2008 (this is alright but I wouldn't really use this)
    4. Norton Anti Virus 2009 (when I used this my whole computer froze, so I wouldn't use this one
    Make Sure You Set Up A Full Scan, After The Scan, Go To The Quarantined Items and Select Them, (Or you Can Manually Find the file. Delete The File (Works Both Ways) do this For All the Quarantined Items and your System should be Virus Free. If Not, Try One of the Other Anti-Viruses.

[HACKING]

1. Some Hacking Tips.

Firstly Make Sure That You Save Your Hack Somewhere Easy When You First Download It, Because it just makes it easier to Find, If it is a virus and needs to be Deleted. I Recommend Putting it on your Desktop. Once You Know that it Works. Now Extract the File to Your Desktop. Open the File and run The Hacks, However they Work. Go into Crossfire and See If The Hacks Work. Most Hacks Either Use "Insert" Button or NumPad 1,2,3,4 or they work by themselves.
    If The Hacks Don't Work, You Should Try Changing The Compatibility Modes For "crossfire.exe" And Also for the Hack.

2. Hacking Information
    Hacking is Basically changing The Values of Some Things, Such as Where People Are in the Map (OPK's and Chams, Wallhacks) Or Displays Such as Crosshairs and Text Changers. Also, There Are Aim-bots, but They are Part of the V.I.P Hack. It Was uploaded onto MPGH for about 5 Minutes and I Was Really Lucky and Got It!.

Chams.

Chams Enables You To see Other Players (Enemies and Ally's) Through Walls. You can See them in a Variety Of Different Colours, and Normally there is One Colour Set for Behind Walls and Then In Front of Walls, To Make it Easier To See If they Are In front or Behind.

OPK.

An OPK Hack enables you to See All of the Enemy Players In front of you. This is not a very Usfull Hack in the Long-Term Because you Will Get Kicked From Lots of Games and You will Probably Get Banned But a good time to use it is in knife only game :P.

Aimbot.

Basically, An Aimbot Aims Automatically at the Enemies body or head in some cases. Depending on how good the Aimbot is, It Might Notice Them Through Walls, Or It Might only Notice them when Their Heads are in Sight. Some Aim-bots Shoot Automatically, and the ones that I have do so, But you have to be careful because some people will notice that you are hacking and will either kick or report you or in some cases do both .

Thank me if i Helped :P
    Last edited by t-bomb; 09-16-2009 at 07:41 AM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to t-bomb For This Useful Post:

Aligzandoor (09-16-2009),asdf2909 (12-17-2009),beta_guy (09-16-2009),dadabehh (09-29-2009),Dreamer.JR (09-16-2009),IUberfrog (09-18-2009),lalokera (09-16-2009),TaB (09-18-2009),the_sex_bomb (09-17-2009),TRASEX (12-23-2009),TRAXMAN (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol for some reason i couldnt get my sig up

thanks IHolyElement for the sig btw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to t-bomb For This Useful Post:

the_sex_bomb (09-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i thought this would be pointless but its actuall quite usefull for choobs

good job man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This will help out aload of Choobies xD

Thanks

Good job son...

lol son.... jk anyway good job and keep going strong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    thanks guys

AND DONT FORGET TO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to t-bomb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    thanks guys

AND DONT FORGET TO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to t-bomb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I thanked you! Great guide!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aligzandoor For This Useful Post:

t-bomb (09-17-2009)