22 66.67%
  • I don't know

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    I honestly can't even put into words what i'm trying to say right now. Like... Basically if you could explain on how anything even exists you would have no explanation because 7 billion years ago when the big bang happened or when even time it self had started was no accident and all those materials that exist in our known infinite universe did not just appear there god does exist there is no other explanation if you do have a explanation i'd be happy to hear it.
    The matter was created after the big bang. Before this, all that existed was energy, trapped in a gravitational singularity.Einstein proved this with his famous equation E=mc˛,that matter and energy are interchangeable ,one can turn into the other.The matter was originally very hot and very dense and then expanded and cooled to eventually produce the stars and galaxies we see in the universe today. This is exactly what happened in the Big Bang.So until you learn science, history, or even gain a glimmer of education we cant have an intelligent debate here.

Thanks
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=197326" target="_blank">Empire</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> explain the single existence of a soul? What is a soul? How does a soul even originate? The known universe there had to be something divine that created this we think of god as a person but god is formless and shapeless, there had to be something to make this all its just not possible. Our brains are not complex to even understand this as in example if god exists who made him? We have no answer but mostly all scientists who study outer space believe in god but don't follow a religion i'm not saying you understand this but nobody does. I believe god does exist but everyone is entitled to their opinions i'm just trying to explain it. (THIS IS PROB THE ONLY THING IVE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ON THIS SITE.)
    My god, you are horribly wrong. By the time you are the age of 3, your brain is the most complicated thing in the known universe(other than other human beings). I'm not going to dispute you on the existence of God, because honestly I can't. No one can. The very nature of science is doubt, and God is just too simple of an answer.

Thanks
    I agree with you @maximom555 but my point is that there is no explanation on how everything was created the only answer we have is god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I agree with you maximom555 but my point is that there is no explanation on how everything was created the only answer we have is god.
    Use god to explain everything you don't know
    Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Use god to explain everything you don't know
    Ok.
    1+1=? (god)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I agree with you @maximom555 but my point is that there is no explanation on how everything was created the only answer we have is god.
    That is the most coward and unfounded statement I have ever seen. You might as well have said "I have the mental aptitude of shit on a stick and I'm done thinking".
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1+1=? (god)
    If you're that ignorant, yes.
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

That is the most coward and unfounded statement I have ever seen. You might as well have said "I have the mental aptitude of shit on a stick and I'm done thinking".
    @666HiddenMaster666 @Doc
    Well i have a mental aptitude of shit on a stick because I believe that god exists just because I stated theres no explanation on how all matter or simply the universe exists but there are questions which can be answered by science such as in how the universe was created buy as a person who does believe in god I love science and there are somethings that science cannot answer. To put it in a simple statement I believe that there is something out there which might not be how we think it is as a single person god or a figure but something else which i cannot put into words... but you are entitled to your own opinion.
    Last edited by Shadow; 03-29-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So because we don't know something, god did it?

It seems kind of far fetched to just assume that. Which god? Your god, his god, the guy-down-the-street's god? How did god create it? Oh we don't know? Then why not unicorns? Why not pixies or fairies? Why not bigfoot?

You see the problem with the logic of "because we don't know, god did it" is that you are admitting that god is nothing more than a provisional measure used by humans to explain something they don't know.

In other words, you are admitting your own stupidity on the spot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

So because we don't know something, god did it?

It seems kind of far fetched to just assume that. Which god? Your god, his god, the guy-down-the-street's god? How did god create it? Oh we don't know? Then why not unicorns? Why not pixies or fairies? Why not bigfoot?

You see the problem with the logic of "because we don't know, god did it" is that you are admitting that god is nothing more than a provisional measure used by humans to explain something they don't know.

In other words, you are admitting your own stupidity on the spot.
    I dont think you are getting the point, we use god as a reference and we all think of the same thing, i'm trying to say something created all of this I may use god as a reference but tbh I am not able put into words what i am saying but I do understand the part you saying im stupid.
    Hell i cant even tell if anyone but me in this world is real and this is all just a illusion and fairies and unicorns are basically man made ideas the universe is basically infinite
    we do not know the possibilites we humans will probably be extinct before we find the answer im just giving a reasonable answer.
    Last edited by Shadow; 03-29-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Your "reasonable answer" isn't reasonable though.

It has no proof or logic behind it.

All you are doing is making up bullshit and acting like its proof lol.

I could say unicorns or ogres or any number of things created the universe and it would be the same thing, lol.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-29-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @666HiddenMaster666 @Doc
    Well i have a mental aptitude of shit on a stick because I believe that god exists just because I stated theres no explanation on how all matter or simply the universe exists but there are questions which can be answered by science such as in how the universe was created buy as a person who does believe in god I love science and there are somethings that science cannot answer. To put it in a simple statement I believe that there is something out there which might not be how we think it is as a single person god or a figure but something else which i cannot put into words... but you are entitled to your own opinion.
    Using god to fill in science's gaps of explanation isn't good enough for us
    Idgaf what your opinion is because it's not relevant to the truth
    Believe in god all you want but the moment you try to impose god on science in any shape, way, or form, then it's my opinion that you shouldn't be entitled to an opinion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Using god to fill in science's gaps of explanation isn't good enough for us
    Idgaf what your opinion is because it's not relevant to the truth
    Believe in god all you want but the moment you try to impose god on science in any shape, way, or form, then it's my opinion that you shouldn't be entitled to an opinion
    okay

Thanks
    I dont think you are getting the point, we use god as a reference and we all think of the same thing, i'm trying to say something created all of this I may use god as a reference but tbh I am not able put into words what i am saying but I do understand the part you saying im stupid.
    Hell i cant even tell if anyone but me in this world is real and this is all just a illusion and fairies and unicorns are basically man made ideas the universe is basically infinite
    we do not know the possibilites we humans will probably be extinct before we find the answer im just giving a reasonable answer.
    I rather search for an answer than accept one which is all too simple. People like you hold back progress in the name of God.

Thanks
    @666HiddenMaster666 @Doc
    The point of science isn't to search for an ultimate solution to philosophical questions. The point of science is to search for truths. Whether there is one grand unifying law, or the universe is like an onions with millions of layers, it will be how it is. God is just way too simple of an answer. A simple answer with no merit to it.What you don't realize is science doesn't answer anything. Science is true functional. So is God. However, there's an exponentially higher chance of scientific law being real than God.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast